_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937707 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20535 on: December 02, 2013, 01:43:02 pm »

((Well I got skipped RIGHT over. Guess that means no bonus for revives? :P
Also I'm still pretty sure we got shafted overall on this, seeing as we apparently aren't even getting the baseline 5.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20536 on: December 02, 2013, 01:43:58 pm »

((I think we are, these are just the bonus tokens added on top of those.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20537 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:07 pm »

((No, he said Miyamoto is responsible for dividing tokens and distributing them. We don't get the standard.))
(You divide the token budget as you see fit. Basically, after this post, just go through, look at what people got for bonuses and add on whatever you want to give them, token-wise, and then post a big old list with whatever the total is (By adding bonus and what you're giving them). Steves bonuses don't come out of the money you're using.)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20538 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:22 pm »

((I think we are, these are just the bonus tokens added on top of those.))
((I hope so. I really hope so.

In other news Tiruin is apparently psychic.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20539 on: December 02, 2013, 02:21:59 pm »

((Still sick, still here. Didn't miss that much, it seems.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20540 on: December 02, 2013, 02:38:54 pm »

((At some point before the mission, PW did say that the standard 5 tokens are going away, I'm pretty sure. It's not quite easy to find, though.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20541 on: December 02, 2013, 02:45:13 pm »

((Shortly after revealing that we are going to take over the universe, Steve says that seeing as we are an actual army now, we will be paid from a budget and that Commanders Milno, Jim, and Miyamoto will decide who gets what. Steve also said that he will hand out bonuses according to usefulness during a mission.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20542 on: December 02, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20543 on: December 02, 2013, 03:03:13 pm »

((Big post with stuff. Spoilered because of length.

This is the amount of tokens Miyamoto can hand out. I hope this list works out.

And now, the list that will get me yelled at by everybody and their grandmother:

((Do point out mistakes or if i forgot anything. If you think you deserve more tokens, do speak up, but know that this arrangement uses up all of the fund. So if you want more tokens, also point out who should get less, cause I can't conjure tokens out of thin air to add to the budget.

((This list is not definite, I'll be able to give the final list after following things have happened:
-People who didn't get their token bonus yet post
-PEOPLE HAND OVER THE MISSION FUND EQUIPMENT TO THE AM AND TEMPORARILY DEPOSIT MICHAEL'S STUFF AND THE LOOT FROM THE UE WITH MIYAMOTO OR THE AM.
-Pw confirms whether pay for people from Milno's team comes out of budget or not, and whether Pancaek and Thomas are included in this.
Really guys, for sake of keeping things clearer, pleeeeease hand over your stuff this turn. So we won't have things lingering around in people's inventories when they aren't supposed to have them anymore.

About the (non mission fund bought) loot: if you would rather have your pay (so not Steve bonus, just mission pay) in something of the above objects (e.g. Michael's cloak) just tell me, and I'll deduct that amount of tokens from your pay and give that instead. Everything not taken like this will be returned to the AM for tokens to pay out everybody. If multiple people want it, I'll roll dice to decide.
The tools from Milno's team don't get a token value because i have no idea what they're worth. They can just divide these among themselves, any leftovers get distributed among whoever wants them. Dice roll if multiple contenders.

((Major thanks to Paris and his notes for list of names.))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:55:37 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20544 on: December 02, 2013, 03:11:07 pm »

((PW: Can I get a token count for Xan with the 2 added? I think it's 3 all told.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20545 on: December 02, 2013, 03:12:21 pm »

((You have Lars's bonus tokens next to Lukas, but that's just a minor point.  No objections otherwise.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20546 on: December 02, 2013, 03:12:41 pm »

"Hm... two tokens total, then? Well, can't say I don't entirely understand the rationale. After all, money's pretty tight and all. Guess I'll have to make do."

Stacy brandishes his microwave field manipulator, waving it in the air.

"Does anyone wish to buy a microwave field manipulator? It works! I've tested it! Got 19 uses in it, used only once to great effect! Step right up if you want it, only two tokens! Total steal, I'm telling you!"

Hawk my single ware! Hope somebody takes the deal.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20547 on: December 02, 2013, 03:17:06 pm »

((Team Joker should probably receive "outside" standard tokens. In any case...))

Milno notices the albino freak is bothering Jim and Feyri and that his usual second-in-command isn't anywhere to be seen.

Search for Thomas.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:09:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20548 on: December 02, 2013, 03:20:22 pm »

"Guess the mass manip amp will have to wait a while." Gorat shrugs at not getting any tokens.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20549 on: December 02, 2013, 03:29:38 pm »

((You have Lars's bonus tokens next to Lukas, but that's just a minor point.  No objections otherwise.))

((Fixed, thanks.))

((Team Joker should probably receive "outside" standard tokens. In any case...))

Milno notices the albino freak is bothering Jim and Feyri and that his usual second-in-command isn't anywhere to be seen.

Search for Thomas.

((I think so too, but just to be safe I included them. If their pay turns out to be outside the budget I'll just up the pay of other people.))

Also, action:

Look up where Titans were previously used, go over major campaigns and battles where they were important. look up most common armaments and subtypes.

((This would be the place where I'd rant about Titans being big wastes of resources and inefficient and that big superweapons are ridiculous, while giving examples from history (mostly WWII Germany's attempts at those) and blablabla. Luckily, Fun > Realism in games.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 ... 2101