_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939162 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20370 on: November 28, 2013, 08:03:29 pm »

((I have seven rounds left on magazine number two. So, I'm not sure what that'll get back, considering you can't have part of a token. So it'll either be one, or nothing. The Sibilus was also used, although only one round was discharged, so full price is also possible.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20371 on: November 28, 2013, 08:04:38 pm »

((I'm looking to buy another amp to increase my power.
Wait, why are you all running?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20372 on: November 28, 2013, 08:16:18 pm »

((Even better, I'm looking at buying an amp.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20373 on: November 28, 2013, 08:23:24 pm »

"[I was?/I don't know.] I guess I came back to life like Miss Feyri did. Except I'm not a robot...What happened, anyway? I remember getting hit with a rock, and then some weird stuff, but...I'm not sure what happened."
...Lucky..lucky kid. I'm sort of glad I can't seemingly cry..but that's what makes me happy you're not a robot Grate. This isn't me.
Weird stuff? What was that? You remember it?

Also I am ambivalent about choosing our name but would like to state how the general populace of our sector or galaxy sees the HMRC, and how those views tie in with whatever similarity we'd use. A new name would offer a new symbol, while the old would still carry scraps of what..or how we once used to be.

Though it would be appreciative if we stuck with our name right now, and forged a new being out of what we once were.

May stands up and puts her arms around Feyri's waist. She turns to face Jim, "I...bweh." She makes a bubbling noise with her lips and promptly shuts up.
Feyri gives May a hug.

Probably mustn't prod on what's bothering her.
Feeling better?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:03:35 pm by Tiruin »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20374 on: November 28, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »

((Lars could get a midrange amp, having ten willpower with five stat points coming.  That said, he also has zero in exotic and no real IC reason to get one.

Also, he wants a battlesuit.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20375 on: November 28, 2013, 08:47:07 pm »

((Boy do I wish I was out so i could give my input))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20376 on: November 28, 2013, 08:58:07 pm »

I'm with the yay camp for HMRC.

I don't see why we should be ashamed of our name.  Ooh, instrument of fear.  Fine.  We're not dependant on public support for our capabilities, and if we were, many of our members use bizarre alien whatsits, or are inhuman flesh horrors, or such.  In all honesty, I don't see the point of a new name for the unit, since the least frightening possible encouter for the public would be a heavily-armed man in a spacesuit or a catgirl.  I don't see much point in hiding who we are.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20377 on: November 28, 2013, 09:01:34 pm »

"[I was?/I don't know.] I guess I came back to life like Miss Feyri did. Except I'm not a robot...What happened, anyway? I remember getting hit with a rock, and then some weird stuff, but...I'm not sure what happened."
...Lucky..lucky kid. I'm sort of glad I can't seemingly cry..but that's what makes me happy you're not a robot Grate. This isn't me.
Weird stuff? What was that? You remember it?
"Um..."
In case piecewise misses the first one due to being buried in a big post, Remember what happened before I woke up.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20378 on: November 28, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »

I don't see much point in hiding who we are.
Feyri turned towards this man.

We are not thrice damned killers for cheap hire or a tool for moral fear. We stand for something against this tyrant we're fighting, and to be like them, as you propose, is defeating. Anyone could see that.

If I had eyebrows, he'd get my intent. I'm glad he has nothing to see.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20379 on: November 28, 2013, 09:17:42 pm »

((Except we really are thrice damned killers. We have literally been sent here because it's more useful than the death penalty. Even saying we're 'reformed' criminals (Which a lot of us really aren't) is not good for PR. Best to just keep the reputation for feared killers and move on. If you don't lie to begin with people can't hurt you with the truth later.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20380 on: November 28, 2013, 09:24:34 pm »

((Come to think of it, there may be a more interesting choice for Lars.  He's a man of the people and wants to convince them of his words, right?  Well...))

10   Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier
   Ammo:NA
   Range: +1 short 0 medium -1 long
   Stat Requirement: 12 Willpower 8 Charisma
   Description: This is basically a field manipulator tuned specifically to interact with the neural tissue of most known xenobiological archetypes. This lets the user manipulate the neurochemistry of enemies, implanting suggestions,memories, emotions and other such neurological phenomena. It also allows the user to tap into and experience the memories and emotions of said enemies. Useful for subtly convincing your enemies to shoot each other or learning the lay out of an area using the memories of its protectors. Something to keep in mind: In order for this Amp to allow the user to access the memories and emotions of a target, it temporarily converts sections of the user's brain into replicas of the target's. This process is usually safe, but the weak willed my experience a feedback effect and have their original neurochemistry overridden.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20381 on: November 28, 2013, 09:28:10 pm »

((Except we really are thrice damned killers. We have literally been sent here because it's more useful than the death penalty. Even saying we're 'reformed' criminals (Which a lot of us really aren't) is not good for PR. Best to just keep the reputation for feared killers and move on. If you don't lie to begin with people can't hurt you with the truth later.))
((You can't convince me behind that double shield of parentheses sir. :P))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20382 on: November 28, 2013, 09:31:53 pm »

((Lars deserves to be here, even if he acted in service of his god- arson and murder will do that.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20383 on: November 28, 2013, 09:34:13 pm »

((Xan is Xan. All I can say on that issue.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20384 on: November 28, 2013, 09:46:01 pm »

May stands up and puts her arms around Feyri's waist. She turns to face Jim, "I...bweh." She makes a bubbling noise with her lips and promptly shuts up.
Feyri gives May a hug.

Probably mustn't prod on what's bothering her.
Feeling better?

May nods. "Yes, thank you." May releases her hold on Feyri's waist, but does loosely hold one of her hands with her own.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 2101