_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938137 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: He is the One!
« Reply #19875 on: October 29, 2013, 12:07:22 pm »

Goddamn useless flesh. Should be reformed. Given armor and reenforced. Blood flow directed to vital areas. Muscle fibres thickened...

Theorize on how to improve squishy flesh.
((Obvious answer: Replace it with metal. Now piecewise has to think of an unobvious answer!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19876 on: October 29, 2013, 12:08:58 pm »

Goddamn useless flesh. Should be reformed. Given armor and reenforced. Blood flow directed to vital areas. Muscle fibres thickened...

Theorize on how to improve squishy flesh.
((Obvious answer: Replace it with metal. Now piecewise has to think of an unobvious answer!))
((Wrong! Then it wouldn't be flesh. PW already gave us synthflesh anyhow. I'm just giggling at you guys killing Sods while I get to sit back, relax, and have my entire genetic code forcibly rewritten and replaced with an abomination.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19877 on: October 29, 2013, 12:22:02 pm »

"Never was to fond of most of the place myself. Also, do you know how old the Sword is? Or how long?"

Continue talking to AM.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19878 on: October 29, 2013, 12:53:25 pm »

Charles scans the area via turret cam for any additional hostiles, he does not open fire unless necessary.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Waiting for Sodot
« Reply #19879 on: October 29, 2013, 01:38:42 pm »

((Missed a bit))
"On second thought, lets not set the room with no exit on fire."
"Not to mention her." Gorat says pointing at the secretary.

Check Leo's camera drone feed if he allows me (which he did).

I don't need you guys to be bats for that, though, just a N+1st opinion on whether I'm targeting the right spot given what we hear, and a gentle nudge in the right direction. Gorat thinks back.

Unless Leo wants me to work the wall, use the drone camera feed, my hearing, and possibly the ghost nudges to put a small heat sphere into the center of mass of any sods I hear/see.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Waiting for Sodot
« Reply #19880 on: October 29, 2013, 01:42:28 pm »

Charles sheepishly stays inside the ship whilst aiming his turret. He does not open fire, yet.
I'm gonna assume you would actually want to open fire now though.
[con:3+1]
You fire several high powered gauss rounds out of your turret, and you're sure that at least two of them hit, judging from the burst of red where you were aiming. Hard to say if your shots were fatal, but at least you hit em.
((Wait, Charles's turret uses explosively propelled ammunition like modern weapons, it wouldn't be firing gauss rounds, would it? Or are the conventional rounds it uses just modified gauss rounds? Or did he pass some sort of hidden speech roll to convince reality to up the power of his turret?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19881 on: October 29, 2013, 01:56:12 pm »

....I should go be a medic while I wait...

Check my drone cameras.

If Steve returns and gets the data, ask for the flight computer and head back to the blackship.

Otherwise, head to the gangway, staying in cover, and aid anyone wounded. If no one is wounded, give Pan a quick check to make sure he's doing fine after playing Neo.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19882 on: October 29, 2013, 02:47:33 pm »

((Well, looks like I finally did something useful for a change.))

"Enemy combatants: greatly reduced. Structural damage: severe. Final grade: B- acceptable."
"Nice work, I can totally see why they chose you for the black ops stealth team."

Pancaek sits against the metal wall, and weakly holds up a fist in the air for a moment.
"Step one, to crush my enemies, done...Please tell me someone recorded that."

Stay in cover and rest. Get a feel for how bad my brain hurts.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19883 on: October 29, 2013, 03:19:31 pm »

((Well, looks like I finally did something useful totally awesome for a change.))
((FTFY

Keep this up and you might become an unstoppable psychic warrior like Jim.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19884 on: October 29, 2013, 03:32:57 pm »

Actually I was just really busy and this post, because of it's large number of players, takes a while to do. I couldn't get it done in the morning and thing that night I was just too tired. I fell asleep doing it. Sorry about that. Mondays and Wednesdays are quite busy days for me.
((Don't worry, it's fine. ^_^

We'd much rather have you take an unscheduled break every now and then, than have you always on time before suddenly disappearing for months due to some kind of health issue. Or disrepair and lack of proper maintenance, whichever applies. :) ))

"Твою же нах...!!!"

Anton almost lunges for the exit at the sound of the building breaking behind him. He stands up in alarm and looks around for impending structural collapse.

When it doesn't occur, he risks a peek into the concourse, Gauss Rifle first.

"That sure sounded like HMRC actions. I think next time I estimate lines of friendly fire, I'll have to consider concrete buidings "light cover". Sheesh."

Carefully leave cover, scanning surroundings for enemies, and advance into the (remains of the) concourse as situation permits. Assume any Sod-like individual in vicinity to be an enemy. Use gauss rifle to dispatch any enemies in sight.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19885 on: October 29, 2013, 03:45:06 pm »

BE DEJECTED. Then go back to the gangway and get in cover. Hope someone gets into melee range. Then with the amp-punching.

((Y'know I woulda thought the AM woulda appreciated someone to talk to other then...Stacy....even if said person had an odd request :P
But yeah, as I said earlier, it is REALLY hard to pull my own weight when all the battles are over before they get within range of my only weapon XD))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19886 on: October 29, 2013, 03:56:44 pm »

((Then get them within range. Simple!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19887 on: October 29, 2013, 04:23:46 pm »

((Or get booze and make molotovs or flamethrowers. Or drug bombs. Or use the amp to launch shrapnel like a shotgun. Or cut into a container hoping to find something useful.

Really surprised nobody opened any containers.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19888 on: October 29, 2013, 05:08:51 pm »

(Holy shit, I was actually useful!)
alright,if there are no allies in sight, go for 180 sweeps of my laser thing in front of me, if there are allies. In front of me, hunker down and don't do anything.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19889 on: October 29, 2013, 05:09:26 pm »

"Oh come on," Theodore muttered under his breath.  One of his rules was to assume that if you couldn't tell if you hit something, then you didn't.  "Must be more out of it then I thought."  He muttered.  He noticed the wall of shrapnel flying back at the enemy.  "Well whoever was doing that did something right."
Fire towards anything still shooting at the group.
((Nice job Pancaek))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!
Pages: 1 ... 1324 1325 [1326] 1327 1328 ... 2101