_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938177 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18375 on: September 22, 2013, 04:18:15 am »

((Well, if anyone else has any suicidal ideas for me to add to the Pill to End All Pills, feel free to suggest it to me. Not like it'll hurt (more) with the stuff I'm going to put in there at present.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18376 on: September 22, 2013, 04:20:06 am »

((Just lemme stick you in voidspace first. Less chance of you killing us all. That is, if I can even take others with me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18377 on: September 22, 2013, 04:25:47 am »

((Hey now, I'll be a responsible potentially unstable pill addict! Before I eat the pill, I'll go to an armored room on the ship or somesuch.))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18378 on: September 22, 2013, 04:38:34 am »

((Fine, I'll bugger off into voidspace then.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18379 on: September 22, 2013, 04:38:42 am »

((Some of that biogel from the infirmary
Some of milno's blood (for the sharkmist)))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18380 on: September 22, 2013, 04:40:01 am »

((Giant laser death crystal > ClF3 grenade as far as I'm concerned.))
((You guys didn't happen to bring back any shards of that thing, did you?))

((That thing as good as conversion bombed a bit of itself, obliterating the rest. There were no shards left to bring back, and no time to collect the fluid it produced as it was on its merry way to the gravity anomaly.))

((Well, if anyone else has any suicidal ideas for me to add to the Pill to End All Pills, feel free to suggest it to me. Not like it'll hurt (more) with the stuff I'm going to put in there at present.))

((Suddenly, I am very glad that Simus is nowhere near you.

But hey, here's some fun chemicals you might mix in:
Lead Azide
Osmium (Tetroxide)
Thorium (Tetrakisaminodiborane (joking, this one's boring, it's just 15 hydrogen atoms bonded to a thorium atom)) (warning: neutron sources will be very fun things if you do this!)
Strontium Titanate
Potassium titanyl phosphate))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 04:42:39 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18381 on: September 22, 2013, 04:43:07 am »

((All added!))
Sig! Onol

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18382 on: September 22, 2013, 05:37:00 am »

((All added!))

((Add Dioxygen difluoride somehow.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18383 on: September 22, 2013, 05:54:25 am »

((You should also do :

Potassium Superoxide
Lithium Bromide
Silver Acetylide
9,10-Bis(phenylethynyl)anthracene -or- Rubrene -or- 9,10-Diphenylanthracene -or- Rhodamine B (These are exclusive, mind you, apart from two. My preference is 9,10-Bis(phenylethynyl)anthracene, and Rhodamine B decays pretty fast. The non-exclusive ones are if you mix Rubrene and 9,10-Diphenylanthracene in equal amounts)
bis(2,4,6-trichlorophenyl) oxalate
Hydrogen Peroxide))
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:57:25 am by PyroDesu »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18384 on: September 22, 2013, 06:16:39 am »

(Yeah, I didn't get that either. There were a few jokes about the obvious consequences of using a manipulator (seriously, those things have killed the user way more often than not - amps have been far safer, although I'd have to guess that's only because Steve's been shocking Xan every time he's about to overshoot :P) and whatnot, but I can't recall a single instance of someone saying Lyra deserved getting killed off.)
((Wait...is that a decompensator, or did Xan basically get the lowest-level decompensator for free?))

((At this rate, we might as well just crack open a manipulator and dumb the contents into the machine.))
((I approve of this plan, if it is carried out far away from the Sword.))

((Actually the plastic explosive was Aster-ex not Star-ex))
((Maybe you should get some.))

((You know, as soon as I saw that machine, I thought about the Poison system PW was making. The grind shit up, snort it, get high as fuck and collect loot from the resulting bad trip system. Seems pretty damn similar so far.))
((I hadn't thought of that...))

((Oh, and try adding dihydrogen monoxide, if you can find any. It's actually pretty dangerous--tissue damage in its solid form, deadly to inhale, etc.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18385 on: September 22, 2013, 06:31:25 am »

(Yeah, I didn't get that either. There were a few jokes about the obvious consequences of using a manipulator (seriously, those things have killed the user way more often than not - amps have been far safer, although I'd have to guess that's only because Steve's been shocking Xan every time he's about to overshoot :P) and whatnot, but I can't recall a single instance of someone saying Lyra deserved getting killed off.)
((Wait...is that a decompensator, or did Xan basically get the lowest-level decompensator for free?))

(( Yes and no :P

It was Steve preventing him from blowing up the ship, as he was somewhere onboard at the time. Don't remember where exactly, I think he'd been chatting with the AM ))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18386 on: September 22, 2013, 06:34:14 am »

((Oh, and try adding dihydrogen monoxide, if you can find any. It's actually pretty dangerous--tissue damage in its solid form, deadly to inhale, etc.))
((TROL LOL LOL LOL LOL, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL))

((Personally I suggest scooping up some leftover Lyra and adding her to the machine. Because you can.
Also if you somehow got a piece of the AM, Nyars, and the Doktor and combined them....O.O))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18387 on: September 22, 2013, 06:40:26 am »

((You should also do :

Potassium Superoxide
Lithium Bromide
Silver Acetylide
9,10-Bis(phenylethynyl)anthracene -or- Rubrene -or- 9,10-Diphenylanthracene -or- Rhodamine B (These are exclusive, mind you, apart from two. My preference is 9,10-Bis(phenylethynyl)anthracene, and Rhodamine B decays pretty fast. The non-exclusive ones are if you mix Rubrene and 9,10-Diphenylanthracene in equal amounts)
Hydrogen Peroxide))
((While all of those are probably each interesting in their own right, aren't they all mostly variations on "horribly unpleasant death"?

Even not accounting for the fact that Xan would basically have to open the internet browser (once it's working again) and copy over the first "list of horribly dangerous chemical substances" that comes up in search, all it'd ever end up doing is making the result go up in metal-consuming flames and/or poison everyone within a three-mile radius.

What I'm saying is, it'd be a lot more interesting to mix substances that differ by function, not just the list of materials/conditions they perform that function with/at.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #18388 on: September 22, 2013, 07:40:20 am »

((You should also do :

Potassium Superoxide
Lithium Bromide
Silver Acetylide
Hydrogen Peroxide))
((While all of those are probably each interesting in their own right, aren't they all mostly variations on "horribly unpleasant death"?

Even not accounting for the fact that Xan would basically have to open the internet browser (once it's working again) and copy over the first "list of horribly dangerous chemical substances" that comes up in search, all it'd ever end up doing is making the result go up in metal-consuming flames and/or poison everyone within a three-mile radius.

What I'm saying is, it'd be a lot more interesting to mix substances that differ by function, not just the list of materials/conditions they perform that function with/at.))

((Just because I mixed a few shock-sensitive explosives with the fluorescent dyes, neutron-activated nuclear fuel, boring metals, two that when mixed give off a good amount of chemical energy, and a few interesting compounds...))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18389 on: September 22, 2013, 07:48:03 am »

((I know it's not nearly as fun as what Pyro is putting out, ((and i thought i was nerdy, you win hands down)) how about some magnezium, or potassium, i like the potassium more personally))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 2101