_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1221 1222 [1223] 1224 1225 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937793 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18330 on: September 21, 2013, 09:05:39 pm »

"Um...okay..." Grate wipes his eyes and wanders about.

Wander about, confused and sad. (And slightly useless at the moment.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18331 on: September 21, 2013, 09:12:41 pm »

"Um...okay..." Grate wipes his eyes and wanders about.

Wander about, confused and sad. (And slightly useless at the moment.)
"WAIT!"

Feyri managed to catch Grate before he could leave the room.

"I-should've spent this earlier. Probably for..armaments you or Lyra could use. I didn't..so..." Such a good leader..yeah.
"Take what tokens I have. Use them."

Offer my 3 (4?) tokens to Grate too.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18332 on: September 21, 2013, 09:23:43 pm »

"Th-thanks."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18333 on: September 21, 2013, 09:40:12 pm »

((Lenglon:  Typically, the character wakes up immobile in a tube of biogel, with the doctor asking them their preference.  PW may have cut that for time consideration, or it may happen at mission end.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18334 on: September 21, 2013, 10:04:31 pm »

Jobasio retreated under the flurry of slaps, grimacing more at the humiliation than anything. She would regret this, someday. Oh yes.
He sighed, and looked levelly at the nurse from a safe distance, fidgeting with Whig's strap.
"Fine, fine. Will you at least tell me what I'm supposed to be doing? Just what are we defending the ship from, anyway? ...And are you sure you couldn't spare any drugs? All this defence-team nonsense is rather stressful, you know."

>Ask just what I'm supposed to be doing. Also DRUGSSSS.

>Then go, I don't know, wherever she says I'm supposed to be. See what's up.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18335 on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:09 pm »

((Being inactive for a month is probably one of the worst things that could have happened to me in playing this game. By this, I mean that Vich's inactivity in these situations goes directly against his character. And I don't have an in-character excuse for it. So that's annoying.

Mind you, I don't know who died or how, although I do have some snippets of what was happening about five or four days ago.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18336 on: September 21, 2013, 10:06:25 pm »

Theodore noticed that one of the robot people seemed to be upset with the group, probably something having to do with the death that had just occurred.  If I wasn't busy now I'd ask if she was all right.  Maybe she needs to see a psychiatrist.  Now however, there was a job to be done.
Maintain position, keep an eye out for hostiles.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18337 on: September 21, 2013, 10:09:58 pm »

Charles prepares a speech to rally the HMRC forces. He also takes two ClF3 rounds out of his magazine and hands them to Xan.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:42:51 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18338 on: September 21, 2013, 10:53:33 pm »

"Right. Fortification. Anyone who needs something productive to do get over here and help."

Look at the crates, and determine if and how they can be moved. Ask Steve if he knows which crates have vital equipment in them, and move them into the hangar. Crates with less vital supplies will be positioned to form walls at the end of the gangway, the middle, and in front of the hangar. Leave a gap in the middle and hangar walls, and position crates to be able to seal the gap quickly. Clear all other crates into the hangar. Ask Steve where the most vulnerable point of the cradle near our location is.

((Preparations! Walls of text! Complex actions thought about over a twelve hour shift! Sleep now.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18339 on: September 22, 2013, 01:19:38 am »

Quote from: People
you had it coming
((...))
make a pill out of my guts and the sand that killed me
((...))

(( I disagree that you had it coming, PW is mostly joking that 'this is the sort of crap that happens with bad exotic rolls'. You had some seriously bad luck there, as you pointed out earlier. On the bright side, the weapon lived. I think. It's arm mounted, right?

And yeah, from an ethical level, my character dislikes the latest pill and also goes '...', as do I.
However, in the context of the game... I really want to see what it does XD. ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18340 on: September 22, 2013, 01:24:08 am »

"I agree with him. We should prepare in case things go badly."
Look for an elevated area with good visibility.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18341 on: September 22, 2013, 01:28:24 am »

((Woah wait what?! People said Lenglon had it coming to her?

...*throws hands up*))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18342 on: September 22, 2013, 01:30:57 am »

(Yeah, I didn't get that either. There were a few jokes about the obvious consequences of using a manipulator (seriously, those things have killed the user way more often than not - amps have been far safer, although I'd have to guess that's only because Steve's been shocking Xan every time he's about to overshoot :P) and whatnot, but I can't recall a single instance of someone saying Lyra deserved getting killed off.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18343 on: September 22, 2013, 01:32:33 am »

...*throws hands up*))
((Wait, people said that?! Jeez. That's like people saying I had my inevitable death from body alteration via alien artifact overdose.
To be fair, I probably will have that coming, but still.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18344 on: September 22, 2013, 01:40:21 am »

...*throws hands up*))
((Wait, people said that?! Jeez. That's like people saying I had my inevitable death from body alteration via alien artifact overdose.
To be fair, I probably will have that coming, but still.))
(( Oh yeah, this is definitely coming do you. And your character definitely deserves it at this point. I just hope you don't take out half the crew when you finally kick it. :P ))
Pages: 1 ... 1221 1222 [1223] 1224 1225 ... 2101