_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921280 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16170 on: August 31, 2013, 06:52:13 am »

Wait! Did I get my MPV in the shuttle? Did Unholy get his Bike? Did we get the radioactive shard?

And you can't just cut away all our actions from the time the sky changed to when the shuttle closed it's doors. I'm pretty sure there was a sizable period of time in between.

And two and a half minutes is still enough to attack a drone to the shuttle!

Shard, yes.
MPV yes.
Rocket bike, Sure.
Attack a drone to the shuttle? Wat.
Must add rocket bike to my inventory :D
((How much would you be willing to part with it for, coincidentally?))
((Well it would make building my auxilary weapon system easier but it could also push me up to 20 tokens and a full body prosthesis.
I think the real question is how much is it worth to you?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16171 on: August 31, 2013, 07:00:03 am »

TUM TE TUM. ((Guess I'm stuck on the ship forever, due to not joining up sooner.))

STEPHEN HAWKING stays in stasis. Because nothing involving him is going on. Woo
You'll be doing things. Don't worry. I'll find some sort of way to get you out into combat. Because Otherwise I'll never be able to get you to do terrible speech rolls about how you want to bone black holes.

((Just so long as those speech botches also involve claiming to have invented things which are preposterous, such as the universe, the orgasm, racism, the very concept of invention, etc.))

STEPHEN HAWKING, anticipating possible usefulness later, gets his butt out of stasis and goes back to the armory master, requesting a Kinetic Amplifier.
Afterward he sees if Nyars has any budget (2 token) surprises available.

Kinetic amp Bought. However Nyars' smallest box is 3 token. Maybe you could borrow/steal from one of the newly rich members of the year team.
[/quote]

Anyone up for lending a newbie a token for special sexy symboled surprise?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16172 on: August 31, 2013, 07:02:11 am »

(( I'll take the random box, I don't really have any ideas for what I want so I'll just hope it's something interesting. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16173 on: August 31, 2013, 07:02:53 am »

Wait! Did I get my MPV in the shuttle? Did Unholy get his Bike? Did we get the radioactive shard?

And you can't just cut away all our actions from the time the sky changed to when the shuttle closed it's doors. I'm pretty sure there was a sizable period of time in between.

And two and a half minutes is still enough to attack a drone to the shuttle!

Shard, yes.
MPV yes.
Rocket bike, Sure.
Attack a drone to the shuttle? Wat.
Must add rocket bike to my inventory :D
((How much would you be willing to part with it for, coincidentally?))
((Well it would make building my auxilary weapon system easier but it could also push me up to 20 tokens and a full body prosthesis.
I think the real question is how much is it worth to you?))
((Less than it's worth in the armory (which is 10 token). :P Realistically, I'll be left with maybe 5 token free for doing stuff, and even then I might find better uses for them - so assuming you aren't planning on dismantling it yourself, I might wait until I'm swimming in more money. :) I need a few good weapons and tools more than I need a way to get around.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16174 on: August 31, 2013, 07:03:47 am »

((@BFEL it is possible you will get a loan, but good luck a lot of people are saving up for big things))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16175 on: August 31, 2013, 07:08:13 am »

((About the rocketbike, wasn't it Tavik's? I remember his character (Jack?) was basically glued to it.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16176 on: August 31, 2013, 07:17:21 am »

((Nah tavik had a minishuttle, i remember because i got to use gilgamesh to rescue his sorry ass from the electric zone.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16177 on: August 31, 2013, 07:20:00 am »

((@Level up: +2 STR, END, +1INT, +1 CON, +2 UNCON))

Look for the Doc. See if it is possible to talk to him and continue the training, if not, go for the VR, check the options.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16178 on: August 31, 2013, 08:21:41 am »

Good job running the mission, even if you did lock yourself in the commander's room half the time. 14 tokens.

((Hey, I resent that statement! That only happened like once... Twice maybe? Damn, don't even remember how often I was out.
Christ that mission was long.))

((@ PW: sorry for making you change my sheet again, probably should have waited before posting my level up.
Nevertheless...
Double Level up baby!
For second level up: +3 in uncon, +4 in intelligence, +1 in dex.
To make it easier here is my sheet as found in idiots in space.txt, and men.txt, adjusted where needed:

Spoiler: space idiots (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: men (click to show/hide)

Note: I'm pretty sure I used my amp at least once since the last time I checked, but I think you forgot to deduct that. I could also be mistaken though, so I didn't change it in the text file. Also wasn't sure if my mind points 'pool' would change, so that I left that as it was too.
I should also have at least 2 mapping drones still with me, if I recall correctly. Other than that, these sheets should be correct I think.))

EDIT: just realized I have both the tokens and the stat requirements for using the universal amp... Although I'm going to wait for that. Wouldn't want to blow up the universe or something.

"Flying the shuttle and replacing limbs is sleeping, now?"

((I kinda think this is partially my fault. I always ordered Mesk to stay at the base because I was afraid of losing our most experienced medic. That did mean he wasn't exactly in any position to explore or gather samples. If we do indeed get a 'budget' for the next mission, remind me to at least give you first pick. Or maybe I'll just give you some of my tokens, I'll see what SC says before promising anything.))

Send message on open channel:

This is Miyamoto. I am currently selling my laser rifle. It is in a good state and has 27/30 seconds battery time left.
Price is one token, but new recruits will have preference. In fact, for new recruits with only 5 tokens I'm willing to give it to you and have you pay me after your first mission.
If you want, I will give you one 'Tear of Timmy' as a free bonus too.
Contact me for details.

To AM:
Thanks for the help, and glad to hear Gilgamesh is ok. And by 'unlock' I meant making sure I wouldn't get a 'no access company/military secret' or something.

Action For Miyamoto (spoilered to reduce length of post):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:12:19 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16179 on: August 31, 2013, 09:16:58 am »

((Hey, that's pretty much the same concept as my Heavy Weapons modular suit frame! :D Except on a Battlesuit instead of a MkIII derivative. Plus mine would have all-terrain roller wheels for fast movement. :P))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16180 on: August 31, 2013, 09:20:31 am »

((Hey, that's pretty much the same concept as my Heavy Weapons modular suit frame! :D Except on a Battlesuit instead of a MkIII derivative. Plus mine would have all-terrain roller wheels for fast movement. :P))

((You know, I had actually thought about giving Gilgamesh some sort of anime-esque roller blades for fast movement, but then dropped the idea due to a bit too silly to actually work in ER. I mean, rolling for DEX everytime I try to move? No thank you sir  :P

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16181 on: August 31, 2013, 09:31:35 am »

((You know, I had actually thought about giving Gilgamesh some sort of anime-esque roller blades for fast movement, but then dropped the idea due to a bit too silly to actually work in ER. I mean, rolling for DEX everytime I try to move? No thank you sir  :P
((Not every time, but assuming you need to boost yourself along a road or give you extra mobility (say, firing while fleeing in reverse), you could use them. While the rest of the time they're on parking brakes. Note, I don't mean wheels like the inline blades. More like giant heelies embedded into the sides of the armored boots, with only small supplementary wheels in front.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16182 on: August 31, 2013, 09:34:03 am »

((I too considered wheels for my Auxiliary weapons platform, except my idea was to replace the heel with a motorised wheel allowing for quick bursts of speed without the constant balancing issues of rollerblades.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16183 on: August 31, 2013, 09:35:15 am »

((I too considered wheels for my Auxiliary weapons platform, except my idea was to replace the heel with a motorised wheel allowing for quick bursts of speed without the constant balancing issues of rollerblades.))
((We're probably thinking of the same thing then. I'll draw it later. ^_^))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16184 on: August 31, 2013, 09:35:34 am »

((I do have a specific, very good, reason to not trust Steve, but it wouldn't be IC to tell anyone about it in a way Steve could overhear, which made it much harder to express, natch.))

Go to the AM, purchase a scout eye.  Look around for a workstation to program on

I'm a bit of a programmer, and if anyone wants me to try to make these little scouters easier to use, let me know, as I'm going to try to write something to help with that.
Pages: 1 ... 1077 1078 [1079] 1080 1081 ... 2101