_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929712 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15480 on: August 01, 2013, 06:27:22 pm »

((Don't worry, mesor. If you think I dislike you, then I believe you missed the point quite spectacularly.

@RD: Yeah, I'm not posting anything related to this anymore.))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 06:29:30 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15481 on: August 01, 2013, 06:38:25 pm »

((Er ... ya know what, I'm not going to say anything.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15482 on: August 01, 2013, 06:44:27 pm »

Smoke a regular, and find my suit to examine it.  If the suits aren't in the hangar bay, examine the shuttles

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15483 on: August 01, 2013, 08:26:40 pm »

Timer button now. If it happens to be possible to set a timer for twenty-five minutes as a failsafe, do it. If not, then keep the signal-based detonation method and begin walking my way back to where I came from.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:42:08 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15484 on: August 05, 2013, 09:29:48 am »

Find somewhere warmer. Also pants. Pants would be nice.
You find some pants in a box next to the stasis pods and get dressed after you wipe some of the residual goo off and hack about a lung worth of it up. Suitably clothed, you wander out into the hall. It's a dull metal hall, very drab and boring save for the bright arrows painted on it showing the way to different locations.

Continue to eat and watch the news.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

Also, watch that news report please...
((But of course.))

The ships are apparently being rerouted from their patrol around Hephaestus, a major manufacturing planet in the UWM's empire. Some Magistar's have raised concerns that they are leaving a major planet unprotected, but the majority put their faith in Hephaestus' massive arrays of stationary cannons and heavily entrenched and subterranean nature. One even goes so far as to say that Taking Hephaestus would require an army of billions and enough ships to blot out the stars.

Belly crawl upstairs. Observe them, scope up if it's the appropriate range, and try and take them out one by one.
You crawl over to the stairs that lead up to the center platform and look up. Someone is stumbling down them, groping at the wall.

Smoke a regular, and find my suit to examine it.  If the suits aren't in the hangar bay, examine the shuttles

You strike the self lighting tip of the cigarette against the wall and smoke it as you wander into the locker room that is adjoined to the hanger. You search down the rows of lockers till you find the one with your name on it and open it up. Inside is your suit and helmet, all nice and neat. It's not exactly the best looking thing; like a body stocking topped with a bucket. You're sure it's insulated, but you're not so sure it's what you would consider "rugged"

Timer button now. If it happens to be possible to set a timer for twenty-five minutes as a failsafe, do it. If not, then keep the signal-based detonation method and begin walking my way back to where I came from.
You press the Tim button and enter in 00:25:00. After a few seconds it turns to 00:24:59 and begins to count down.

(( Uhm thanks I guess, sorry about that Piecewise I have no idea what that was all about. Is my sheet all ok now? I shifted stats a bit to put 3 into willpower. ))
Looks fine to me. Feel free to fall out of a stasis pod whenever you're ready.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15485 on: August 05, 2013, 09:57:43 am »

Look at arrows, find out what they say
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15486 on: August 05, 2013, 10:27:13 am »

Back whence I came.
>Yes?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15487 on: August 05, 2013, 10:31:23 am »

Pull out the suit and start examining it for a computer

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15488 on: August 05, 2013, 12:44:55 pm »

Wait to see if there's more news coming.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15489 on: August 06, 2013, 01:05:20 am »

Back up, let him get down the stairs. Then shoot and kill him.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15490 on: August 06, 2013, 10:09:55 am »

Look at arrows, find out what they say
The arrows say, in order from top down, Armory, Rec/mess, Hanger, Infirmary, R&D, and briefing.

Back whence I came.
You turn around and head back the way you came, tracing the complex series of paths until you come upon a problem. Those guys you spoke to on your way in, the ones you said you would help in their quest to do menial labor, are still there. You're pretty sure you can't just walk past them; you're not exactly inconspicuous in this empty hall.

Pull out the suit and start examining it for a computer
You pull out the suit and start looking it over, shifting the cigarette from one side of your mouth to the other. Hmm. Well it's not in the body portion of the suit, so it must be in the helmet section.

Wait to see if there's more news coming.

It appears thats all there is on this particular news story, since the next one is about the benefits of whitening your teeth with "all natural" bleach.

Back up, let him get down the stairs. Then shoot and kill him.
You let him get down the stairs, but more of his friends start following him, blindly trying to make their way to the hole they cut in the wall. There's light coming from that hole, so you're gonna have to stay away from it to stay hidden. Still wanna take the shot?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15491 on: August 06, 2013, 10:14:20 am »

hmm.  Examine the helmet.  After doing so, finish the smoke and then don the suit.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15492 on: August 06, 2013, 11:53:19 am »

"All natural, huh? Applies to a loooot of things..."
Continue watching. Maybe its just a not-so-stealthy advertisement between more important reports.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15493 on: August 06, 2013, 01:10:22 pm »

Head to R&D.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15494 on: August 06, 2013, 01:23:02 pm »

If they won't notice before it's too late, prep a shot to take out as many as possible by swinging the rifle. If they will notice, get to better cover and then prep a shot. If they all start to leave, take out as many as possible, starting at the back.
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 2101