_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937957 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15300 on: July 22, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »

(...)

(Why?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: July 22, 2013, 07:45:51 pm »

((Hi Alexandria! Glad to see you here. Don't worry about the screaming too much, you get used to it after a while.))

((Welcome to Einsteinian Roulette, where cowering in a corner is a valid survival strategy.))

((Welcome to Einsteinian Roulette, where you will be violated physically, mentally, emotionally and anally.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:38 pm »

(( Well I intend to be dead inside 3 turns, so no problem ))
((A worthy goal for an HRMC recruit.))

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15303 on: July 22, 2013, 07:50:10 pm »

(( I thought so. ))
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: July 22, 2013, 08:00:55 pm »

((A bit unrealistic, though. Shoot for 2.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: July 22, 2013, 08:05:13 pm »

Through the door you originally came through? You could make it back there, sure, using any number of direct or indirect paths.
((Is it the only escape route, though?))

Milno adjusts his cap to keep his face obscured and approaches the maintenance men without much of a hurry. "Tough shifts, heh?" he asked, making a simple attempt at small talk.

Talk to them.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15306 on: July 22, 2013, 11:30:01 pm »

((Huh, thought knife-guy was next))

Merde..  Ah well, what is to be expected?

Stay well out of reach, and try to figure out how he moves.  (trying for a bonus to the next intuition roll)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15307 on: July 23, 2013, 10:25:25 am »

Flambé the whole truck. I WILL WIN EVEN IF I LOSE IN THE PROCESS!
[exo:4+1]
You manage, barely, to heat the entire truck to the point that it's tires all burst and melt. It skids, out of control and red hot, into a wall. Anything plastic melts off it and puddles on the ground, but the metal of the truck survives the heat. It doesn't seem to be able to move though; something in it's engine must have melted or broken down under the heat.

YOU WIN!

Grab the lamp, and hurry. As soon as they get inside, head down.
You grab the cord from the lamp and climb back up to the top of the tower. They're getting quite close to getting inside -90% there- so you start climbing down.
[dex:4]
You make it almost all the way down before you lose your grip and fall the last 10 feet or so. You land on your back and knock the wind out of yourself.

"Ow." you cough.

You can hear the AI soldiers breaking into and running around inside the tower.

Well I'm not sure which thread it goes in but since I'll start on the ship I'm gonna go with this one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Looks fine, but just a heads up. That +1 to rolls combines with the -1 from having a zero in it and equals out to zero overall. That ok?

Through the door you originally came through? You could make it back there, sure, using any number of direct or indirect paths.
((Is it the only escape route, though?))

Milno adjusts his cap to keep his face obscured and approaches the maintenance men without much of a hurry. "Tough shifts, heh?" he asked, making a simple attempt at small talk.

Talk to them.

(Yeah, there are)
You walk up to the two men and attempt to make small talk.

"Damn right they are. I've got a 15 hour shift today." One of the men says. The other just keeps working on the panel.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15308 on: July 23, 2013, 10:33:14 am »

Jim sighs and gives up on trying to remember/figure out the password. He puts the thing back in hiding where he found it, then heads to stasis and pods himself for the foreseeable future.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15309 on: July 23, 2013, 10:34:04 am »

((Well, well...Renen has a new target on ship....May I ask you don't do anything before Renen comes back...It's been a while since the last one... ))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15310 on: July 23, 2013, 10:34:26 am »

(( Uhm the +1 is in exotic and I've got 2 in exotic not 0 though? Other then that I'll work out my arrival then it's time to meet my soon to be killer. ))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:40:38 am by Alexandria »
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15311 on: July 23, 2013, 10:38:43 am »

((Turn 1: Wake up. Turn 2: Find Armory. Turn 3: Kiss the Armory Master.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: July 23, 2013, 10:42:38 am »

((Turn 1: Wake up. Turn 2: Find Armory. Turn 3: Kiss the Armory Master.))
((That'd be four.
Turn 1: Wake up. Turn 2: Find Armory. Turn 3: Kiss the Armory Master. Turn 4: Confirm that that is truly what you are planning to do.))

((Well, well...Renen has a new target on ship....May I ask you don't do anything before Renen comes back...It's been a while since the last one... ))
((Something I don't understand. Why doesn't Renen just use the whores? He shouldn't really have a reason to hit on any of the ship's girls, since he basically has what he wanted presented to him on a silver platter. Even if they are wearing plants. You can probably even take one on the ship with you.))
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:46:35 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15313 on: July 23, 2013, 10:44:59 am »

(( No no no it's like this.
Turn 1 wake up, turn 2 meet the doctor and explain my proposition, turn 3 doctor kills me.))
Now it never would.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15314 on: July 23, 2013, 10:58:25 am »

Jim sighs and gives up on trying to remember/figure out the password. He puts the thing back in hiding where he found it, then heads to stasis and pods himself for the foreseeable future.

((So who is the new #1, destroyer of worlds and Mesk's spine, in the ship?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 1019 1020 [1021] 1022 1023 ... 2101