_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931281 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15150 on: July 08, 2013, 08:30:34 pm »

((Note to self, include foot of dancer in drug concoction))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #15151 on: July 09, 2013, 12:30:43 am »

((note to self include whole live dancer))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15152 on: July 09, 2013, 12:33:01 am »

((Note to self, tie a live dancer to a hostile and watch the hostile get swarmed by people trying to obtain the dancer.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15153 on: July 09, 2013, 03:06:12 am »

((Note to self, tie a live dancer to a hostile and watch the hostile get swarmed by people trying to obtain the dancer.))

((Note to self, strap a few nukes to a dancer and watch the massive team kill, as well as killing a hostile.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15154 on: July 09, 2013, 03:35:28 am »

((Note to self, strap a few nukes to a dancer and watch the massive team kill, as well as killing a hostile.))
((note to self, include uranium cores from nukes in concoction, siphon pyrodesu's tears from lack of multikill to finish it off.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15155 on: July 09, 2013, 04:10:50 am »

((hey piecewise, judging by the crystal colossus nuking our home sector im thinking that not all of us will make it back into this thread if we fuck up again so im considering a backup character and just wanted to check something.

with the profession bonuses,
do they give you the bonus as a +1 to rolls or a +9 to the skill?
basically if i dont put a point into the skill in question is it a +1 or a -1+1))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15156 on: July 09, 2013, 04:13:34 am »

((hey piecewise, judging by the crystal colossus nuking our home sector im thinking that not all of us will make it back into this thread if we fuck up again so im considering a backup character and just wanted to check something.

with the profession bonuses,
do they give you the bonus as a +1 to rolls or a +9 to the skill?
basically if i dont put a point into the skill in question is it a +1 or a -1+1))

((They definitely give a +1 to rolls. If you don't put in a point, you have a sum total of a 0 bonus to rolls. A surprisingly large amount of people do that, essentially negating their bonus for at least their first mission.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15157 on: July 09, 2013, 04:20:21 am »

(( i though so... had hoped i was wrong for the sake of boosting another skill faster...

Guess ill stick to making a Transhumanist with a synth arm and a single point in conventional and unconventional weaponry.
why the guys that killed Erik destroyed his arms is beyond me, the arms would have given them a +1 to using the inbuilt amplifiers and boosted their conventional skill...))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15158 on: July 09, 2013, 04:23:27 am »

(They wanted the kinetic amps out of them. :P I got a pair of his arms, so don't look at me.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15159 on: July 09, 2013, 04:27:18 am »

((odd... i didn't think his arms survived the teams amplust... when did you get them installed?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15160 on: July 09, 2013, 04:29:45 am »

((Soon after the mission. He later got a full synthflesh body and kept the two from Eric so he now has four arms.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15161 on: July 09, 2013, 04:31:30 am »

((wait i think i know why i missed that... i only downloaded the first 255 pages of the mission thread, he did it in the on ship thread didn't he?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15162 on: July 09, 2013, 04:33:56 am »

((I think so.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15163 on: July 09, 2013, 04:40:56 am »

(I believe so, yeah. I had the extra arms on my robot body for a bit, then I got the synthflesh body and had them transferred over. I'm semi-seriously considering another pair of arms. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15164 on: July 09, 2013, 05:30:33 am »

(I believe so, yeah. I had the extra arms on my robot body for a bit, then I got the synthflesh body and had them transferred over. I'm semi-seriously considering another pair of arms. >.>)

((Perhaps you could aim to be a hekatonkheires.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 ... 2101