_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929509 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12150 on: February 22, 2013, 01:01:14 pm »

take out laser rifle and  then head back and help in killing Ivan while hanging back.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:32:27 pm by Tavik Toth »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12151 on: February 22, 2013, 01:16:15 pm »

((Why is everyone engaging the Altered in melee? Seriously. He has a +3 to dex. He is also melee oriented.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12152 on: February 22, 2013, 01:38:12 pm »

((Why is everyone engaging the Altered in melee? Seriously. He has a +3 to dex. He is also melee oriented.))
((Because it is the manly (read: stupid) thing to do, of course. That and I suspect monoatomic swords are probably one of the best weapons against Ivan since it was exactly what Doc gave Renen the Perv.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12153 on: February 22, 2013, 02:21:36 pm »

((Plenty of people are using guns and amps against him. It's just not working and they're ending up in melee anyway.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12154 on: February 22, 2013, 02:27:58 pm »

Seeing the door open, Maurice turned his head to his ally, gave her a small nod and stepped through the door.

If I may ask, what brought you to the 'Corps?
a slight shudder passes through me at this question, but beyond that, no answer.
Or did you - Maurice slightly frowned - volunteer?
...until this follow up.
i go wide-eyed for a moment, followed by shutting my eyes and shaking my head sideways vigorously and repeatedly.

after a few moments, stop and look at Maurice for a second before tapping him on his left shoulder with my right hand's index finger twice. accompanied by tilting my head to the right and making eye contact.

((i'm avoiding showing my character's thoughts mostly to avoid meta-communication. various details from past posts have certainly been noticed and had an effect, but it's not visible yet.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12155 on: February 22, 2013, 02:40:32 pm »

((The best weapon for Altered is a fission instigator bombardment. Monatomic swords may be the best melee weapon for Altered, but remember the AM recommended a Crystaline Projector.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12156 on: February 22, 2013, 02:45:21 pm »

((The best weapon for Altered is a fission instigator bombardment. Monatomic swords may be the best melee weapon for Altered, but remember the AM recommended a Crystaline Projector.))
((After she recommended running away and kiloton detonation.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12157 on: February 22, 2013, 03:08:28 pm »

((Dammned useless calculator!))
Heat Ivan to 1 terakelvin as soon as there is an immediate opening,  If he approaches or it appears like he will win heat the atoms around and including him to 141 x 10^32 kelvin.

((Have fun with your overloaded manipulator. I tried too big and got a star, I wonder what will come out of way, way, WAY too hot?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12158 on: February 22, 2013, 04:03:29 pm »

((Oh shit. Wasn't the ropes in the ring replaced with barbed wire? Or did that not happen? I remember someone getting the wire, but not sure if they replaced it.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12159 on: February 22, 2013, 04:47:56 pm »

((Ill just quickly modify my action to avoid another dam incident, Also Pyrodesu using excessive force is fun.))
Heat a small portion of Ivan (~the size of a pinhead) to 150 000 Kelvin, If he appears to be winning or approaches me and epmiricists weapon then heat an area half that size to 141*10^8 (Hopefully that would fry him) Also scince he is human based that means he has a high water content which means the heat will flash-boil his central mass
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:01:57 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12160 on: February 22, 2013, 04:57:18 pm »

((Ill just quickly modify my action to avoid another dam incident))
Heat a small portion of Ivan (~the size of a pinhead) to 150 000 Kelvin, If he appears to be winning or approaches me and epmiricists weapon then heat an area half that size to 141*10^8 (Hopefully that would fry him) Also scince he is human based that means he has a high water content which means the heat will flash-boil his central mass
please remember to strike through your first post, PW reads the posts in order.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12161 on: February 22, 2013, 05:05:41 pm »

I see.

Feeling the tap on his shoulder, Maurice turned to face his companion, and, following a sudden impulse, slightly leaned toward her in case she was going to speak.
Yes?

((@Lenglon I appreciate your effort, really (despite it occasionally giving me a headache to decode your character's messages :P ). Me, just occasionally mentioning the character thoughts I find important/defining for others to read (which, I hope, may one day turn out to be a good practice for in-game reasons - for instance, the Armory Master is still in our heads at the moment, right?). ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12162 on: February 22, 2013, 05:28:24 pm »

((@Lenglon I appreciate your effort, really (despite it occasionally giving me a headache to decode your character's messages :P ). Me, just occasionally mentioning the character thoughts I find important/defining for others to read (which, I hope, may one day turn out to be a good practice for in-game reasons - for instance, the Armory Master is still in our heads at the moment, right?). ))
((makes good sense to me, you write well, and it really helps flesh out your character. I also hope you forgive me for... well...))
I see.
Feeling the tap on his shoulder, Maurice turned to face his companion, and, following a sudden impulse, slightly leaned toward her in case she was going to speak.
Yes?
Continue making eye contact with head tilted. after a short delay "mn?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12163 on: February 22, 2013, 05:32:07 pm »

((He did lop a couple limbs off one guy, launch another across the room and stick a leg straight through someone else. In the space of what, a couple of seconds? Anyway, somehow I imagine the Sword has pleeeenty of ways to prevent stars erupting within it. At least, not to the point of endangering the important bits of the ship. :P))

((I like to imagine the sword as a regular spaceship, but with a big rectangular box sticking out of it on one side. And at the veeeeery end of said box, is our little slice of heaven, the inmate section. And between us and the rest of the ship? It's blastdoors al the way down.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12164 on: February 22, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »

(( Thanks, and uh?..
... For a second I expected the next line of your action to be "Stab Maurice in the chest:) Sure I will, of course. ))
With a puzzled look Maurice leaned even closer, while struggling to maintain the minimal polite distance.
Yes?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 809 810 [811] 812 813 ... 2101