_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928468 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: I told you.
« Reply #12135 on: February 22, 2013, 07:49:56 am »

((At this point, my Plan B is finding a way to toss Ivan out into space a-la Aliens, closing off all rooms except Rec Room and opening the hangar doors. I'm sure "safely" no longer applies. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12136 on: February 22, 2013, 07:53:19 am »

((That's still safer than another possible dam-event :>))
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12137 on: February 22, 2013, 08:22:56 am »

Damnit, me, come to your senses! Make like a tree and get the hell out of here! Flee, you fool!

Try again to scorch Ivan's innards/center of mass.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12138 on: February 22, 2013, 09:15:09 am »

((Dammned useless calculator!))
Heat Ivan to 1 terakelvin as soon as there is an immediate opening,  If he approaches or it appears like he will win heat the atoms around and including him to 141 x 10^32 kelvin.

((1.41*10^34 K (the proper way to say that number) is 10^27 times greater than the temp of the heart of the SUN. even one terakelvin is 10^5 times greater than the heart of the sun. please dial it down to something that wont kill us all?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12139 on: February 22, 2013, 09:17:31 am »

((At this point I think he wants to use excessive force. I wonder what the standard HMRC procedures are for handling onboard nascent stars. I mean... do they even have facilities in place to eject the prisoner block whole? 'Cause I doubt you can just vent it out.

However, I would also ask to tune that attack down a bit. If not for the sake of our lives, then for the poor, defenseless VR machines. They didn't hurt anybody! Think of the little girl in the Punch Many Things program! You're going to kill her! :b ))
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:19:36 am by Sean Mirrsen »

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12140 on: February 22, 2013, 09:27:04 am »

((I must say I expected more shit to get ruined than that.  We'll see what he does this turn and how he handles critical amp failures.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12141 on: February 22, 2013, 09:29:47 am »

Regrow them. How much time is it going to take? But yeah, regrow. No question about that.

Indeed, a dire situation is one that calls for human contact. I should just ask about where to find The Doctor. Ask the person I am currently talking to where The Doctor is. Then head to where pointed. If the directions are not sufficient, ask another human being where to find him.

Regrow. Inquire to the time it takes. Ask where to find The Doctor and then find him.

(Once I find him.) Hello. I was wondering is it is possible to repair the damage to my Visual Cortex. Mine was damaged quite severelly, and as a result, I cannot see. The civilian medics at my home world could not solve the problem. (If yes.) How much will it cost me, and what will it involve?

Ask Doctor if it is possible, and if yes, to the cost and what it would involve.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:20:23 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12142 on: February 22, 2013, 09:42:14 am »

((I hope the ship has some anti-magic defenses, otherwise we may not have a ship to return to. Or even worse, we may get hit in the head by a miniature star just as we're approaching it. Then again, there's one in six chances you miss the button completely.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12143 on: February 22, 2013, 09:44:58 am »

((I must say I expected more shit to get ruined than that.  We'll see what he does this turn and how he handles critical amp failures.))
((Murderous superhuman killing machine or no, Ivan is still just one entity with only physical attacks at his disposal. There's a hard limit to how much shit he can wreck at once, unlike some of our Mass Murder Manipulator-equipped comrades. Just give him time, though.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12144 on: February 22, 2013, 10:15:56 am »

((He did lop a couple limbs off one guy, launch another across the room and stick a leg straight through someone else. In the space of what, a couple of seconds? Anyway, somehow I imagine the Sword has pleeeenty of ways to prevent stars erupting within it. At least, not to the point of endangering the important bits of the ship. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12145 on: February 22, 2013, 11:00:40 am »

Take aim at Ivan. Try to distract him by yelling taunts.

((Well, that could have gone better. And Yoink, I sitting in front of him. For someone that fast, I am honestly surprised I'm still alive. For now at least.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12146 on: February 22, 2013, 11:09:29 am »

(( Shit. It seems the fight erupted much sooner than I hoped, and will likely be over before I find my way out of this illusion. ))
Seeing the door open, Maurice turned his head to his ally, gave her a small nod and stepped through the door.
Sure, I could have let her go first...
...Especially since I might have a slightly better chance of surviving the hypothetical danger lying ahead...
...And if she got injured I could probably treat her later, and the opposite is rather unlikely...
... But I'll be damned if I use her - or anyone -  as a disposable meat shield to save my own ass.

Go through the door (first). Examine the area that lies beyond the door. Don't move away from my teammate further than a few meters, though.
If I may ask, what brought you to the 'Corps?
Doesn't seem as one who could commit a crime against the state or anger anyone. Sure, Magisters are no ordinary people, though...
Or did you - Maurice slightly frowned - volunteer?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12147 on: February 22, 2013, 11:12:06 am »

((I wonder. IF Ivan gets to you, would the AM do anything? Probably.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12148 on: February 22, 2013, 12:35:14 pm »

FUCK. I did say to wait. Oh, my. We have a super man here. Hey, try to hold him well, Doc may just repair your body. Or give you another one.

Keep bullet time on, giving priority to avoiding any blows coming from Ivan, and try to bisect him when a good opportunity appears.

((Are Berserker Faith's bonus equal to an altered's? Does that mean that Faith may become like Ivan? We have to think about the safety of the team, you know.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12149 on: February 22, 2013, 12:41:23 pm »

((I wonder. IF Ivan gets to you, would the AM do anything? Probably.))
((I think she would consider them under her direct care and act accordingly.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 2101