_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932644 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10905 on: December 07, 2012, 09:04:09 am »

"Gotta try that one later again."

Go on one of the computers. Search for information on that Samsonite Abyss that we went into, and on the Hadad Labyrinth.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10906 on: December 07, 2012, 09:46:56 am »

"Huh."

Try to move legs.

((I bet it's the throwing thing from Alien vs Predator.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10907 on: December 07, 2012, 11:04:33 am »

Try attempt again. Along with testing if I can do other things I did in that space thing.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10908 on: December 07, 2012, 11:48:15 am »

That was a...bad time!!!

Restart the simulation. Try again.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10909 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:35 pm »

((...I think we have confirmed Gold as "Weird Shit."))
((Indeed. Or maybe rather "Absolutely Lethal Weird Shit". Timmy's sphere magic destroyed things utterly, so did Cog's cube, and I would be rather surprised if this box bucked the trend. It probably has less power, but the principle should be the same.
Also, WTF, it is a bomb! Well, a 'kamikaze kit'.))
"I'm not coming back."? It is...
Maurice was scared. This scared he had been only once in his lifetime: in the dying moments before that eventful crash - the one which ended his career as a pilot, the one he shouldn't have survived...
Two long, very long seconds later, Maurice smiled again, and took the metal box away without looking at it.
Take the capsules and their contents and go to the armory.
Good day to you, may I ask for a 'Universal sheath'? I'm not sure how much does it cost, though.

"For that thing?" She asks, pointing at the strange tri-bladed weapon in your hand, "You're gonna need like three for that. Or some sort of specialized 'death Frisbee" case."

"Gotta try that one later again."

Go on one of the computers. Search for information on that Samsonite Abyss that we went into, and on the Hadad Labyrinth.
The search doesn't reveal much, other then the fact that both were "Anomalous areas of space-time in which contained or lead to what appear to be fully formed alternative dimensions or planes of existence or pocket universes." The Samsonite Abyss was categorized by the finite capacity of light while the Hadad Labyrinth was considered "Spacially Unstable", where things were prone to sudden and seemingly random changes of physical properties such as mass, volume and density."

"Huh."

Try to move legs.

((I bet it's the throwing thing from Alien vs Predator.))
Your legs don't so much move as they grow leaves and attract woodpeckers.

Um.

Try attempt again. Along with testing if I can do other things I did in that space thing.
You, surprisingly, cannot do the things you could in a hallucination. Well, thats not entirely true, you can still act very silly.

That was a...bad time!!!

Restart the simulation. Try again.

[will:4+1]

You enter a your bullet time mode and watch as the man very slowly tries to bring his laser around. You, also very slowly, duck under where you think the beam will be, and completely avoid getting hit.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10910 on: December 07, 2012, 03:59:49 pm »

"MUST.HAVE.MAGIC...STUFF!"

Must use will or something. Or just find a Spoon then try to do the mind bend thing.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10911 on: December 07, 2012, 04:53:30 pm »

"Well, at least it seems the shadow realm didn't start an invasion after our visit and has since closed."

Check the code of my game on the data pad. If the corruption is fixable, try to do so. Otherwise, try again to move the sources from my wristpad to the data pad.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10912 on: December 07, 2012, 05:08:20 pm »

Take cover behind the entry doorway, shoot anyone who shows themselves.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10913 on: December 07, 2012, 05:59:50 pm »

"No, go away birds! Shoo! Off with ya!"

Swat birds! Leaf my legs alone!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10914 on: December 07, 2012, 09:18:17 pm »

That sounds expensive, doesn't it? Maurice joked.
Also, I suppose removing three sheaths is going to take too long in real combat, isn't it?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10915 on: December 07, 2012, 09:38:16 pm »

"MUST.HAVE.MAGIC...STUFF!"

Must use will or something. Or just find a Spoon then try to do the mind bend thing.

You have no magical powers.  It's kind of disappointing eh?

"Well, at least it seems the shadow realm didn't start an invasion after our visit and has since closed."

Check the code of my game on the data pad. If the corruption is fixable, try to do so. Otherwise, try again to move the sources from my wristpad to the data pad.

[aux:5+1]

You clear the corruption but you're pretty sure you turn the game into a train driving simulator in the process. You're not even really sure how that works.

Take cover behind the entry doorway, shoot anyone who shows themselves.
You run back outside and hide behind the doorjam. A moment later a man in a white suit runs in through the door on the left and looks around. You spin around the corner and take a shot at the man.
[con:6]
You fire from the hip and the man's head detonates and sprays pink and red and bits of white across the wall. A moment later another man bursts through the forward door and one more comes in from the left. Oh dear.

"No, go away birds! Shoo! Off with ya!"

Swat birds! Leaf my legs alone!
You try to swat the birds but they turn into tiny griffins and begin singing Gregorian chants at you.

That sounds expensive, doesn't it? Maurice joked.
Also, I suppose removing three sheaths is going to take too long in real combat, isn't it?
"Could just give you a metal box. It wouldn't be pretty but it will work."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10916 on: December 07, 2012, 09:40:11 pm »

Well, fuck you too 405 errors.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:34:25 pm by piecewise »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10917 on: December 07, 2012, 10:05:32 pm »

Sounds reasonable; I'll take it.

Oh, and you look really nice today. None of my damned business, of course.
Mauirce smiled and walked out of the armory.
Take the metal box and put the alien weapon inside; put the box on my belt.
Go to the (w)rec room and look around. Are my paintings still there where I left them? What about Brother Lars's shrine to Steve?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10918 on: December 07, 2012, 10:06:03 pm »

((Don't flirt with the armory master. Just don't.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10919 on: December 07, 2012, 10:37:03 pm »

((And I don't. I am only giving a compliment to a woman who's been generous to us so far, even if it didn't cost her anything.
You know, civilized society, exchange of niceties, etc. Nothing can go wrong, right? ))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:42:56 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 2101