_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933270 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10830 on: December 03, 2012, 09:56:15 pm »

Hm. You have your point.
Then what's the deal, exactly? Actually, I know little beyond that a guy bought some sort of alien artifact here.
Maurice looked at the box. And what's there, by the way?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10831 on: December 03, 2012, 10:06:32 pm »

Wheeeee?

((I guess I should have expected that for the whole bottle.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10832 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:08 am »

Drink some of the beer then give the bottle to the other guy.

"Names Jack. Whats yours?"

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10833 on: December 04, 2012, 07:17:11 am »

Get out of the mode. Go to VR, make a research about "Ghost Ships" and for simulations made by the  Doctor's apprentices.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10834 on: December 04, 2012, 09:07:28 am »

Drink some of the beer then give the bottle to the other guy.

"Names Jack. Whats yours?"
"Gorat. Also called 'Chin' for my big chin. Thanks."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10835 on: December 04, 2012, 09:17:05 am »

"Things have sure changed since I was put in stasis. I did have to be put in new stasis pods every so often. And one of the times I heard one of the people moving me mention the altered war. In present tense. Anyway, how did you end up in the HMRC?"

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10836 on: December 04, 2012, 09:31:43 am »

"Being able to read, and smoking in public.... by which I mean, being able to read some ...delicate information on our local magistrate, and exploding a smoke grenade in public while doing some forced hitman work. Altered Wars, huh? That's quite some time to stay in stasis."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10837 on: December 04, 2012, 10:32:11 am »

"Been I  stasis before that. Another time I was put into another stasis pod I heard something about the UWM being formed. Thats the two times I had to swith pods. Stasisd since 2730. Only punishment the Earths government could think that I could get. Heh. Didn't know the HMRC would happen didn't ya Earth? Jack says the last bit looking up to the ceiling.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10838 on: December 04, 2012, 10:43:28 am »

"Probably not. So, have you been on missions yet?"
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10839 on: December 04, 2012, 11:14:44 am »

"The Mission before the current one."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10840 on: December 04, 2012, 11:26:06 am »

"Ah, what was it like? Haven't heard much about that one yet. You didn't enter an anomaly, did you?"
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10841 on: December 04, 2012, 11:58:35 am »

"Robots. One of which tried to kill Leon what I call Hallejula bot. And another one I call artillerty tron. For good reason. Then whatever was controlling Timmy killed Leon after he messed with magic to much. Anyways back to something cheerier. Where you from?"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:02:17 pm by Tavik Toth »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10842 on: December 04, 2012, 12:09:48 pm »

"Timmy? Magic? Did he have a marble or something? Anyway, I'm from an industrial world, I think its official designation was Vulcan and some number. Never bothered to learn the exact designation. Never thought there was a need, what with me never planning to leave that world. I was programming labor bots, and my boss blackmailed me into that hitmanning thing."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10843 on: December 04, 2012, 12:24:25 pm »

"Im from Regan, the largest of the colonies of Callisto when I lived there. The outer colonies where vert autonomous internally, but anything important was under the juristiction of Earth. Come to think of it the colonies had a system identical to the UWMs. Magisters and all. Oh well, just me remembering why I decided to help certain groups by taking out certain people in Earths goverment. Eventually they got me after I destroyed a station which only had military personell and the last few targets even thoug hit was civilian. Got caught in the explosion though. Good thing I was given a strange breathing thing or I would be dead. Thats how I got these very primitive cybernetics. Only just barely as good as normal eye. Seems they removed the breathing thing as well. Thats about all I remember.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10844 on: December 04, 2012, 01:39:31 pm »

"I see. That sounds like you were a better hitman than I was. Not that I really wanted to be one, but, yeah. Cheers!"

Chug down that beer Jack gave me. Look at the other bottles the other guy brought.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 [723] 724 725 ... 2101