_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932012 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10665 on: November 27, 2012, 07:51:11 am »

Erm. Sure, why not. The ultimate pew-pew.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10666 on: November 27, 2012, 07:52:32 am »

Nice cut, Renen.
Get clothed and go check my locker.
(Equipment update, please.)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10667 on: November 27, 2012, 08:42:09 am »

((Thanks, Irony!))

Gorat notes down the following:

Large Green Square, Horizontal Line - Shapechanging Metal Armor (Ivan)
Small Blue Pentagon, No Line - Panacea (Ivan)
Small Green Hexagon, No Line - Goggles (??, didn't give me his name)
Small Blue Square, Horizonal Line - Sphere with button and LED readout
Small Purple Pentagon, No Line - Flask with superfluid or heavy gas
?? ?? ?? ?? - Liquefying Cube (Cog, liquefied by it)
?? ?? ?? ?? - Marble (Timmy, died in a fire? Or was it the marble's doing?)

"So far, so bad. The way it looks right now, green could be the color denoting technological gadgets, and blue might be medical, if my sphere is some kind of meter... or squares could be for technological gadgets, and pentagons could be medical, if the contents for my flask is somehow medical. And what about the horizontal line? Not enough data."

Gather my sphere and flask if I don't have them along. Try to find the capsule that may have held that people-liquefying cube.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10668 on: November 27, 2012, 10:30:17 am »

((PA on forever.))

Kill enemy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10669 on: November 27, 2012, 10:44:44 am »

"Woah. I have goggle vision. Kinda faint, but I can see your outline."

Focus on the outline, see if I can make it clearer.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10670 on: November 27, 2012, 03:01:40 pm »

((Found it:))

Buy one of the large boxes and a small one.
You hand over 13 tokens, asking for a large and a small capsule.

The man digs into the box and hands you a capsule the size of a softball and another one that's several feet long and oddly shaped.
The large one has a green square with a horizontal line through it. The small one has a blue pentagon on it's seal.
Thanks Irony. I was half right with one and all right with another. THANKS BRAIN!

Erm. Sure, why not. The ultimate pew-pew.
(just to let you know UWM Capital ships could be more accurately described as mobile fortresses: They're built on the foundation of large asteroids and their vulnerable parts are sunk directly into the center, underneath literal miles of stone, metal, armor and weapons. There are only 4 of them in existence.)

You order your capital ship to fire and enjoy the vibration of dozens of gauss cannons firing iron coated, tungsten cored shells the size of a small house down on the battle field below. You smile as it and a good chunk of the land around it, vanishes in the resulting blast.

Nice cut, Renen.
Get clothed and go check my locker.
(Equipment update, please.)

Maurice
+1 Med, aux, uncon
+1/3 Int dex end char will str
-1 speech, intuition, handi, exotic
-2 con

"scalpel" knife
emergency kit 1/3
11 token

((Thanks, Irony!))

Gorat notes down the following:

Large Green Square, Horizontal Line - Shapechanging Metal Armor (Ivan)
Small Blue Pentagon, No Line - Panacea (Ivan)
Small Green Hexagon, No Line - Goggles (??, didn't give me his name)
Small Blue Square, Horizonal Line - Sphere with button and LED readout
Small Purple Pentagon, No Line - Flask with superfluid or heavy gas
?? ?? ?? ?? - Liquefying Cube (Cog, liquefied by it)
?? ?? ?? ?? - Marble (Timmy, died in a fire? Or was it the marble's doing?)

"So far, so bad. The way it looks right now, green could be the color denoting technological gadgets, and blue might be medical, if my sphere is some kind of meter... or squares could be for technological gadgets, and pentagons could be medical, if the contents for my flask is somehow medical. And what about the horizontal line? Not enough data."

Gather my sphere and flask if I don't have them along. Try to find the capsule that may have held that people-liquefying cube.

Both the cube and the marble were Gold, heptagon, diagonal line.

((PA on forever.))

Kill enemy.

Sorry but uh, Havel nuked you and everything around you into complete non-existence.

"Woah. I have goggle vision. Kinda faint, but I can see your outline."

Focus on the outline, see if I can make it clearer.
You try your hardest to focus on the faint images but they don't get any clearer. Hmm.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10671 on: November 27, 2012, 03:21:30 pm »

Exit VR and get four clips for bolt acton rifle and a new battery for laser rifle also ask for a book about useing a Katana. if they have one, go back to rec room find a place to sit then read hte book. If they dont then look for one of his teammates.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10672 on: November 27, 2012, 03:36:20 pm »

((I believe one of them was a vertical line, I think Timmy's marble, but Gorat wouldn't know without some evidence. Which is why he went to search for the cube's capsule.))

Gorat wonders about other methods to find out about the things the mystery-monger sold. The Armory Master? She probably has better things to do than to memorize symbols and stuff. Steve? It seems he wouldn't want to lose out on the fun potential. The mystery-monger himself? Hm.

Go back to that guy. Ask if he remembers the symbols of Cog's and Timmy's capsules.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10673 on: November 27, 2012, 03:38:53 pm »

Quote from: piecewise
You dig through the crate till you find the smallest capsule, no bigger then a billiard ball. The seal is stamped with a gold heptagon that has a vertical line through it. You give it a slight shake and press your ear to it. You don't hear anything.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10674 on: November 27, 2012, 04:00:55 pm »

"Huh. Maybe if I put the goggles on for a bit longer? Doc? Do you have an eyepatch or something? I want to cover my good eye so I hopefully keep my vision in it normal."

Ask for an eyepatch.

((The cube was a large golden heptagon with a diagonal line.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10675 on: November 27, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »

((Note to self: Keep away from Gold, blue is possibly useless to me, green is neat stuff.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10676 on: November 27, 2012, 04:21:39 pm »

((Gold heptagon is always fatal, sometimes fun! Perfect for those loitering useless types all around! Wait, what was Mesk's capsule marked, again?

I wonder if the amount of sides stands for amount of weird or amount of power? Cog's ignoble death makes me think the first. The line perhaps denotes the source: vertical is alien, horizontal is human tech, diagonal is something in between?))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 04:25:22 pm by Harry Baldman »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10677 on: November 27, 2012, 04:49:14 pm »

((What about no line at all?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10678 on: November 27, 2012, 04:58:38 pm »

((Oh. Well, there goes that idea. Perhaps once we know what Gorat's stuff does we will be able to ascertain more about that.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #10679 on: November 27, 2012, 05:04:13 pm »

((Mesk's was purple square with horizontal line. Which might mean I have some kind of nanodjinn in my bottle. ;)
I thought that the line might denote the danger level rather than the symbol, actually, but only because I thought Timmy and Cog had the same symbol. Not sure about the origin theory. On one hand, my sphere looks like it could be human-made, Mesk's thingy was human-made for certain, but Ivan's armor, I don't think that fits.))

(Token count?)
Take the biggest one I can afford.
...The tape is stamped with a purple square that has a horizontal line through it.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2101