_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933794 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #10650 on: November 26, 2012, 12:47:03 am »

Hop into another simulator and drop into the other fellow's scenario. Surmise the situation.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10651 on: November 26, 2012, 07:44:28 am »

((Hey Nikitian, good to have a decent eyeball-ripping medic back  :P
By the way, have you been keeping up with what happened during your inactivity? Cause we sure weren't sitting still while you were gone.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10652 on: November 26, 2012, 07:49:55 am »

"I can try. Do you have a tranquilizer or something on hand if he acts out?"

Try to lead Ivan to the wrecked room mess hall rec room.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10653 on: November 26, 2012, 10:49:00 am »

((Sounds like an open invitation for the Doctor to start digging around in your head.))
((Might be his only shot at figuring out what the hell's going on and/or fixing it, though.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10654 on: November 26, 2012, 11:03:11 am »

Over coms:"...JOHNSTON! >:("

After gettign priaml armour turned on head back out to engage beta and xcom.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10655 on: November 26, 2012, 12:21:27 pm »

((Good Maurice is back. Sorry for the offline kill, we did it because of the time :(, Renen couldn't do anything without killing Maurice. Good he came back and is following Doctor's wisdom.))

Success.

Get out of the Bullet-Time mode. Rest a little and go back to pratice. To get out, simply try to stop feeling the killing intent.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10656 on: November 26, 2012, 01:36:21 pm »

((@Radio Controlled No, but I'm rapidly catching up. Have just finished reading the seventh mission log, by the way. Glad that at least that many of you survived (and not even less). :) Currently thinking over the tactical decisions taken in its course. ))

Remembering something, Maurice stopped for a moment and sent a message he should have sent ages ago.
Quote from: MSactor to Renen
How are you there? Still enduring the hardships of the Doctor's training?
I wanted to say that I have no hard feelings about you killing me. It was pretty much clear from the start there wouldn't be any other end to that duel. Actually, I also wanted to apologise for loosing you somewhere in those corridors and thus delaying the duel (which probably cost you some of the Doctor's favor). I really should create a piece of mapping software one of these days. Just - could you please sate my curiousity - did I struggle in the end? My memory is somewhat hazy about those moments. I am asking not out of pride, but out of hope that I could provide you with at least a tiny bit of experience (as, I suppose, the Doctor intended).
#MSanctor
P.S. By the way, are there any other apprentices? It just seems a fitting picture for the Doctor to pit you against each other as well as just random other convicts. :- )
((@Grunhill Pretty much the same thing both IC and OOC. That is, you were welcome :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10657 on: November 26, 2012, 03:44:40 pm »

"Alright. I still can't see out of it. It might be nerve damage, or brain damage, I don't know. Know of anything to fix that?"

Lower rifle, ask Doc about fixes for damage to the optic nerve.
"Not the optic nerve" the doctor says, ejecting your robotic eye much less painfully, "replaced that. Perhaps Visual cortex. Hmm." He puts the robotic eye back in. "Try closing eye. See if there is any difference, darkness becomes darker, something like that."

(( Nah, just grumbling at my own foolishness. ))
Disappear from the infirmary without drawing attention.
Head for the barracks and a shower.

"Good job team, hit the showers." You mumble to yourself before going to the barracks and stepping into a shower to wash the failure away.

Hop into another simulator and drop into the other fellow's scenario. Surmise the situation.
Oh.

"I can try. Do you have a tranquilizer or something on hand if he acts out?"

Try to lead Ivan to the wrecked room mess hall rec room.
"Guns are the best tranquilizer in my opinion."

You shrug, put your hand on the least spiky section of Ivan you can find and gently guide him to the rec room and into a corner, where he stands, unmoving but still terrifying.

Over coms:"...JOHNSTON! >:("

After gettign priaml armour turned on head back out to engage beta and xcom.
You zoom on out over the battlefield, rockets breaking against the PA's shield. You don't even have to aim as you fire into the crowds, beta and Xcom numbers dwindling under the combined assault of UWM, altered and various gundams.

((Good Maurice is back. Sorry for the offline kill, we did it because of the time :(, Renen couldn't do anything without killing Maurice. Good he came back and is following Doctor's wisdom.))

Success.

Get out of the Bullet-Time mode. Rest a little and go back to pratice. To get out, simply try to stop feeling the killing intent.
You release the mode and sit down, relaxing. You feel like you're getting better at this.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10658 on: November 26, 2012, 03:59:54 pm »

Kill more beat and xcom. Also Have motherwell fire at any threats.

So each squad of normals has a ground gundam?

At other guy: "Wait..who are you?"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 04:04:53 pm by Tavik Toth »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10659 on: November 26, 2012, 04:05:45 pm »

Phew. Damnation. Phew.
Examine my scars, especially the newest one. ((For roleplaying reasons, where is it situated? Over the heart?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10660 on: November 26, 2012, 04:09:07 pm »

"Okay, Ivan...I'm going to look at the stuff you bought from that vendor, and the packages they came in. I'm not trying to steal them, just finding out what they are, at their basics."

Explain, then examine any capsules and nonstandard items Ivan may have.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10661 on: November 26, 2012, 04:26:44 pm »

"Alright."

Do as he asks. Try and notice funny shit with my eye.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10662 on: November 26, 2012, 09:14:46 pm »

Jump into a capital ship. Macross Missile Massacre EVERYTHING.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10663 on: November 27, 2012, 03:08:26 am »

Kill more beat and xcom. Also Have motherwell fire at any threats.

So each squad of normals has a ground gundam?

At other guy: "Wait..who are you?"
You want that PA to just last forever? Because if not, it's gonna fail here and you are gonna get, what is the technical term here...Rocket buttfucked.

Phew. Damnation. Phew.
Examine my scars, especially the newest one. ((For roleplaying reasons, where is it situated? Over the heart?))

The newest one is a thin line in the center of your sternum.

"Okay, Ivan...I'm going to look at the stuff you bought from that vendor, and the packages they came in. I'm not trying to steal them, just finding out what they are, at their basics."

Explain, then examine any capsules and nonstandard items Ivan may have.
To be honest I don't remember his exact symbols, but he got some shape changing metal armor and a thing of cream with "Panacea-ish" on it. His symbols I believe were Green square with horizontal line and a blue circle.

"Alright."

Do as he asks. Try and notice funny shit with my eye.
You close your eye. At first nothing really seems to happen, but then you notice something. It's like the vision you get from the goggles, but weaker, not as distinct. Still, it's enough that you can make out the shapes of the doctor and the infirmary around you.

Jump into a capital ship. Macross Missile Massacre EVERYTHING.
A UWM capital ship? Because that would basically result in death for everyone and everything.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10664 on: November 27, 2012, 04:23:54 am »

((Found it:))

Buy one of the large boxes and a small one.
You hand over 13 tokens, asking for a large and a small capsule.

The man digs into the box and hands you a capsule the size of a softball and another one that's several feet long and oddly shaped.
The large one has a green square with a horizontal line through it. The small one has a blue pentagon on it's seal.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 2101