_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932989 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9750 on: November 09, 2012, 12:55:35 am »

Faith frowned.

Quote from: Message to Feyri
Did you know Cog was a homicidal maniac now? He's ranting about crushing a man's head like a tomato and how he can take gauss rounds.

I'm not so sure I want to fight him without a kinetic amp anymore, tournament or no.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9751 on: November 09, 2012, 03:40:24 am »

((Thanks for the pronunciation guys. :D))
I'm really thinking about it, but Cog has me worried. I don't know if I can beat him.

...though I guess my odds are better than 1:15, so mathematically I suppose it makes sense to try.

...except he's fighting over a corpse in the rec room. Still trying to figure out what's up with that.

Oh, and as for the Doctor: Doesn't surprise me. Er, you mean people parts, right? That basilisk wasn't a crewmate before being transformed whole, right?
Did you know Cog was a homicidal maniac now? He's ranting about crushing a man's head like a tomato and how he can take gauss rounds.

I'm not so sure I want to fight him without a kinetic amp anymore, tournament or no.
Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Faith Valentine
Did I forget to say that equality will be present? Hmm, good point.

I'll ask Steve if there are...uncompensators, like those decompensators. Like...weights?

Anyway, he's the Doc's work I bet. Like the Devil's deal...only we don't know what he sold for it. And I've the impression the Doctor is building a secret abomination in his secret place. :/

Thanks for the heads-up Faith. I knew I could trust you. :D

"Hey Steve! For the tourny, to equalize the competition, can you install temporary uncompensators in...people like Cog, if they want to participate? Their strength advantage and any mutagenic properties do not bode well for his competition."

STEVE!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:42:17 am by Tiruin »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9752 on: November 09, 2012, 03:55:36 am »

((I have 5 tokens left after the tournement yeah))
To the armoury, buy a crystaline projector.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9753 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:51 am »

Yeah, Cog was definitely the Doctor's work; he said he asked if it was possible to survive in space without a space suit, which the Doctor apparently took as "turn him into a living spaceship." I don't know where the homicidal mania came from, though- the Doctor's procedure didn't change me as far as I'm aware...

Though, it might be worth noting that he considered altering something for healing rather than murder revolutionary, so maybe I'm an exception.

And thanks, though the main reason I was thinking about entering the tournament was because nobody can possibly beat me in berserk mode...

Faith grimaced a little. Well, that was out now.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9754 on: November 09, 2012, 05:27:32 am »

(@Irony: On the one hand, berserk mode isn't actually illegal under the rules, but on the other hand if you ended up perma-killing your opponent you'd be disqualified... so it's up to you if you wanna take that risk. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9755 on: November 09, 2012, 05:54:27 am »

(( :Yoink:. Do you want to take over  Sambo for a bit? Possesions= Laser rifle, sledgehammer, cleaver, kinetic amp, military attitude and inappitude for doing anything properly. Swears a lot too. Alright with rifles, hopeless at talking, not good with handywork either. Has duct-tape and bandages.
So? I'm going to be non-posting for a bit, so it might be a laugh to grab Floki's first nut-hit for a bit for you....... ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9756 on: November 09, 2012, 05:56:12 am »

(@Irony: On the one hand, berserk mode isn't actually illegal under the rules, but on the other hand if you ended up perma-killing your opponent you'd be disqualified... so it's up to you if you wanna take that risk. >.>)
((*You hear chanting in your mind.

TAKE THE RISK! TAKE THE RISK!))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9757 on: November 09, 2012, 06:44:32 am »

((Interesting how everyone seems to pronounce Tiruin differently. I pronounce it like tea-ruin...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9758 on: November 09, 2012, 07:11:56 am »

It's not that way. But it is close, hum....

Try to focus on the environment, see things slowly and with more details.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9759 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:27 am »

((That means you keep on making 2 point shots on your opponent's corpse! Who needs bodies when you won't hit the head?  :P))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9760 on: November 09, 2012, 07:31:57 am »

(( What happened to the whole "oooohhhh, I'll be cranky if you hit him with a kinetic amp. Oooohhh, very cranky......... Kill, kill, killllllll!!!!!? With sponsorship now isn't it? :)
))
It's a game. Have fun.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9761 on: November 09, 2012, 07:48:06 am »

(Because hitting people with a kinetic amp just to be a dick is one thing, while fighting in a tournament that precludes permanent death, has relatively safe weapons compared to what can normally be used, and has a chance of winning tokens is like a slightly less-lethal mission. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9762 on: November 09, 2012, 08:23:22 am »

((Ooooohhh, semantics. One player attacks, another retaliates. SFA happens. Bad Sambo, bad.
Chopping someone's head off with a sword or opening fire on the winner for a 15 credit bounty(?) is somehow ok now is it? :)
))
It's a game. Have fun.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9763 on: November 09, 2012, 11:15:46 am »

"Not getting involved. I don't have any money, anyway."
Watch them bicker. If one of them kills the other, ask for an arm. If not, go back to May.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9764 on: November 09, 2012, 11:35:41 am »

Gorat flees the scene of the carnage after paying Jim the entry fee to the tournament. "Can you message me when you guys start?"

Go to the barracks. Take the back-up code for my game, back it up again, and add a difficulty choice to the game. Use the current difficulty as Standard, then add Challenging and Easy mode with appropriate changes.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 649 650 [651] 652 653 ... 2101