_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928853 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9450 on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:21 pm »

((Draft of that tournament announcement paper. XD I'll be making it, don't worry, but I'm just stating it as an action while talking to good Faith here.

Also, I asked for a wolf companion. :P))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9451 on: November 03, 2012, 11:31:26 pm »

"Well, y'know...if it's regrown...it just doesn't feel right, if you know what I'm talking about. It's not something I, err- originally had, so to say.

"And as an ironic note, I took up a medical course when I was younger - it helps in the personal trauma therapy, eheh. But I get your point when you say it that way. I feel like we're being used here.

"...

"You don't think I'm weird, right? Erm, on that oath of confidentiality I guess all fleshtechs take - fleshtechs are medical professionals, right?"
"Eh... that's a little weird, I guess. But, it's not odd to feel weird about something and then change your mind later. And... I guess there's a little sense of... er, feeling fake, yeah.

Anyway, it's been nice talking to you, and I hope you feel better. Just remember, if we can turn you into a..." she glanced over at Cog, then immediately snapped her head back, "uh, I just mean, with all the things we can do, whatever you feel comfortable with should be possible.

So uh, I guess I'm off to check on some things in VR. If there's anything you'd like me to check on or look into, just let me know," she finished with a smile.

Go to VR, call up and examine manipulator batteries.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9452 on: November 04, 2012, 12:02:21 am »

"Bye Faith! And thanks!" Feyri said, now finished adjusting her speakers.

Quote from: Mental Checklist
> Talk with Jim. ✓
> Talk with Faith. ✓
> Talk with Milno.
> Talk with Ivan(?).
> Resume swordfighting and tactical maneuvers. !✓
> Tournament idea. ✓

> Drafting tournament. !✓
> Making my handwriting look like a man did it. ...
> Probably do something I'd rather not but then for a greater good. ✓(?)

> Play with a puppy.
> Bake a cake.
> Invent a new weapon.
> Mug someone I don't like...

> Say Hi to Simus.
> Inquire on the AM's name.
> Do not try to meet the Doctor on any terms.

> Play with Piecewise...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9453 on: November 04, 2012, 12:05:07 am »

Let's appropriate the AI of a Mobile Drone Platform drone.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9454 on: November 04, 2012, 12:12:16 am »

"No, for simplicity. And can I get my emergency kit refilled? Also, can I have an Assualt Rifle that's modified to shoot marshmallows?"

Ask question, pay for emergency kit, ask for marshmallow gun.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9455 on: November 04, 2012, 12:13:20 am »

(@Irony: Jim has not been pretty enough to be Zack, Cloud, Vincent, or Sephiroth for a long time. :P I don't even like FF7 anyway.)

Quote from: James Kelly to Feyri Nirel
I made the pair of swords, so we should be good to go whenever.

Jim checks to see how many bars of material are left. He then takes them to his storage locker in the barracks and locks them - and the dueling rapiers - up safely.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9456 on: November 04, 2012, 12:17:42 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel to James Kelly

Alright, alright, just making this darn leaflet...paper thing. Can you tell the rest on the announcement? Thanks you.  =)

Hoping this would work out.

So just to make sure. Entrance fee is 1 token, how do the prizes get given out again? And what weapons do we have at our disposal - what strengths do they have?

Venue: Rec Room?

Also, got any ideas for the name of the tournament? Like...any good ideas?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:20:03 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9457 on: November 04, 2012, 12:19:22 am »

Milno's gaze shifted to the intercom for a moment before he moved it back to the AM.
"How many 'mad dogs' did you have to take down so far? Aggressive inmates acting like retards, that is."

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9458 on: November 04, 2012, 12:26:03 am »

Rec Room has a sparring ring, so that sounds good. Entrance fee being a token works as well. My idea for rewards is that the first place winner gets 1/3rd of the tokens we get in entrance fees, with you and I splitting the rest, and a sword custom-made by me to exactly as he or she wants it. The runner-up will also get a custom sword. What do you think?

As for names... well, that was never my forte. Sorry. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9459 on: November 04, 2012, 12:29:26 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel to James Kelly

That sounds fair enough. If we've enough earnings, perhaps we can give consolation prizes so the rest aren't left out? Hmm...

I'm unsure though, most of the convicts may get rowdy, but I'm hopeful that this'll work out well.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9460 on: November 04, 2012, 01:04:41 am »

I have a lot of scrap. Perhaps I could make some sort of trinket for the third place winner, like a ring or a necklace or something. I'm not sure about giving everyone a consolation prize, though.

Actually, I just thought of something. Maybe we can get Steve in on this as well. Surely we can sell the tournament in some pay-per-view format and if we get enough buys - that is, the people who pay to watch would be giving the HMRC funding that way - Steve can give everyone involved a token for participation. If, and that's a big if, if that works out then technically nobody would lose anything just for participating. Maybe you should ask Steve. I never was all that good at talking to people.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9461 on: November 04, 2012, 01:07:50 am »

Feyri nodded at the thought. If only few would join, it would be a disaster, but she wanted everyone to be in the spirit of the idea.

"Steve! I know you can hear me! I would like to-..."

Inform Steve about our tournament and ask for aid//sponsorship, mostly for the benefit of the training of the HMRC's melee recruits and for mutual funding.

Ask the AM if I can have a wolf companion.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9462 on: November 04, 2012, 02:41:25 am »

Must be an exotic locale of some sort. Although some of the stuff they have looks like it is illegal, and if it isn't, it probably should be.

Walk up to the AM.

"Greetings, madam. Might I inquire on what is this place? Seems very popular among the youth, but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Are you some kind of tour coordinator?"
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:44:02 am by Harry Baldman »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9463 on: November 04, 2012, 03:37:54 am »

Have a conversation with Dr. Sandvich's inner transhuman, in his unconscious. Seek illuminated guidance.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9464 on: November 04, 2012, 08:50:39 am »

Select "Systems".
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 2101