_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 596 597 [598] 599 600 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934070 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: St. Milno
« Reply #8955 on: October 23, 2012, 02:17:15 pm »

"Retreat, demon! You have hindered me for the last time!"
Lay him low with my duster! Make him taste the bitterness of utter defeat and dust!

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8956 on: October 23, 2012, 02:18:59 pm »

Watch the sparring, take another swig of alcohol.

"Anyone want a bit? Watching fighting drunk or getting drunk then fighting is all we did in the army back before I ended up here. It makes any downtime almost as fun as shooting the shit out of civvies."
It's a game. Have fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8957 on: October 23, 2012, 02:27:43 pm »

Meditate on the nature of Steve.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8958 on: October 23, 2012, 03:20:05 pm »

If this is my mind, i can probably talk.... [\i]
"Hail friends, what is happening on this fantastic day!"
Have a wicked trip maaan.... [\b]
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8959 on: October 23, 2012, 04:22:02 pm »

Smoke a regular cigarette. More philosophizing. Then writing. Rinse and repeat. Afterwards, go to the Armory Master, and ask her why she went for multiple tours in the HRMC.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:33:43 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8960 on: October 23, 2012, 04:23:45 pm »

"What exactly is a Basilisk? How did you make it? What does it do?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #8961 on: October 23, 2012, 04:32:40 pm »

Wake up. Light a normal cigarrete.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8962 on: October 23, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »

"Ah," Faith said, frowning. "So you think if some gets loose it'll just... keep growing? How would a laser coating work, then, just the corpses, or...?"

More sand.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8963 on: October 23, 2012, 10:07:47 pm »

Keep smoking and daydream of the corporate laboratory, and what they could have possibly been studying that resulted in the massive inferno and the courts condemning all of the staff of that facility that lived to the HMRC.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8964 on: October 23, 2012, 11:01:15 pm »

Look for the doc. Proceed with the training.

Ok, he has been dead for a while. What is next?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8965 on: October 23, 2012, 11:22:44 pm »

Milno still had some questions left unanswered and wanted to know if she was able to answer it. "About the anomaly, was it affecting only the prisoner quarters? The artifact seemed to mess pretty well with technology or anything capable of conducing electricity."

Ask the AM. And check with the techies if the idea below is feasible.

Then he remembered something he was supposed to ask for the techies...An auto-locking system for dashing and charging into melee, he supposed. He remembered the MkIII had a breakneck acceleration and top speed, but the "safe" threshold was just too low.

Maybe the techies could fix him a system to allow him to dash into melee towards a target automatically designated by the system working in tandem with his suit's motion sensor.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8966 on: October 24, 2012, 01:02:59 am »

(( Please, please, please put a kinetic amp on either your forehead or your honey-claw hand if it can be done. ))
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8967 on: October 24, 2012, 01:07:49 am »

Read about sword grip techniques as well as it's striking methods without a shield.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8968 on: October 24, 2012, 01:58:13 am »

"Retreat, demon! You have hindered me for the last time!"
Lay him low with my duster! Make him taste the bitterness of utter defeat and dust!

You whack the man repeatedly in the face with the duster while making  kung fu noises.

Watch the sparring, take another swig of alcohol.

"Anyone want a bit? Watching fighting drunk or getting drunk then fighting is all we did in the army back before I ended up here. It makes any downtime almost as fun as shooting the shit out of civvies."

[end:2]
You take a few gulps of booze and slump against the wall giggling about something you can't quite remember.

Hehehe.

Meditate on the nature of Steve.
[int:5-1]
Hmmm It's amazing how a being this powerful and ubiquitous can be confined in such a relatively small place in the universe. You wonder if other ships have their own steve.

If this is my mind, i can probably talk.... [\i]
"Hail friends, what is happening on this fantastic day!"
Have a wicked trip maaan.... [\b]

You just kinda stand around in the hall. The people keep walking around, mostly ignoring you. Huh. Maybe you should do something.

Smoke a regular cigarette. More philosophizing. Then writing. Rinse and repeat. Afterwards, go to the Armory Master, and ask her why she went for multiple tours in the HRMC.
You smoke some more while thinking.
[int:5-1]
You write a rather long entry about how you are slowly losing your humanity, both figuratively and literally.

"What exactly is a Basilisk? How did you make it? What does it do?"
"Armored lizard thing. Carefully. Paralyze organic life and eat it."

Wake up. Light a normal cigarrete.
You light a normal cigarette and sit in your bunk, smoking.

"Ah," Faith said, frowning. "So you think if some gets loose it'll just... keep growing? How would a laser coating work, then, just the corpses, or...?"

More sand.
"More just trying to figure out how it absorbs the light so well and then duplicating that process on something we can control."

Keep smoking and daydream of the corporate laboratory, and what they could have possibly been studying that resulted in the massive inferno and the courts condemning all of the staff of that facility that lived to the HMRC.

You take a deep drag on the cigarette and mutter to yourself.

"Probably something illegal. Something the UWM really didn't like. Maybe biotech? Eh."

Look for the doc. Proceed with the training.

Ok, he has been dead for a while. What is next?

You find the doctor talking to a lady in the infirmary front area.

"Yes, good. We'll get started here in a moment." He says over his shoulder to you before turning back to the woman.

Milno still had some questions left unanswered and wanted to know if she was able to answer it. "About the anomaly, was it affecting only the prisoner quarters? The artifact seemed to mess pretty well with technology or anything capable of conducing electricity."

Ask the AM. And check with the techies if the idea below is feasible.

Then he remembered something he was supposed to ask for the techies...An auto-locking system for dashing and charging into melee, he supposed. He remembered the MkIII had a breakneck acceleration and top speed, but the "safe" threshold was just too low.

Maybe the techies could fix him a system to allow him to dash into melee towards a target automatically designated by the system working in tandem with his suit's motion sensor.
"We severed connections with the prisoner section completely and put up some pretty good barriers so nothing leaked out. We were lucky."

(did you mean go to the research lab and ask that?)

Read about sword grip techniques as well as it's striking methods without a shield.
The bit starts out with a warning that using an arming sword without a shield should be a last resort, such as when the shield is broken. It doesn't say anything about the grip (it's a one handed sword, assuming you don't count holding it upside-down there's really only one way to do it) but it recommends the use of slashing and cleaving blows with limited stabbing so that you remain fast and reactive.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8969 on: October 24, 2012, 05:30:51 am »

"I really should be going now. Time for my afternoon nap."
Pop off to the barracks and take a nap. Ignore anyone who interrupts me, as the importance of the nap is paramount.
((Will be gone for two days. If anyone should initiate mortal combat or something like that with Stacy, auto him, please.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:12:33 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 596 597 [598] 599 600 ... 2101