_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937698 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread:Arts and Crafts
« Reply #7050 on: September 14, 2012, 08:47:48 pm »

Note to self- study this fine machinery in greater detail after this.

Draw a bead on the approaching monstrosity and aim for a weak spot.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7051 on: September 14, 2012, 09:01:19 pm »

'Touch gloves' and step back in a defensive posture. Test his guard with multiple jabs, then go for a right hook.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: September 14, 2012, 09:05:09 pm »

"Whoops. Anyway, this is pretty simple. Explosives here, fuse there. So there goes my design. Should have researched available gauss rounds before making my own. Let's do that now, before I start reinventing the wheel again."

Exit VR, examine surroundings, then head to the armory and inquire about different types of gauss rounds available.

"Hello again. What kind of gauss rounds do you have."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: September 14, 2012, 09:10:06 pm »

"Good luck."Roger nods to his opponent, and then rushes him arms-first, trying to push him off balance.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: September 14, 2012, 09:27:19 pm »

((Hmm... You know what would have really been helpful in the current mission? A light transport vehicle. Doesn't need to be armed, doesn't need (much) armor, just needs to hold a group and go faster than running speed, or, rather, the speed of plot.

I should work on that or find options when I get back. Definitely going with an electrical power source, I don't want to be lugging gasoline or future-equivalent, because there's no petrol stations in the hellholes we go to. Also, I need to work on an electric jetpack, if anyone remembers that massive link list for concepts, I'm going to be parsing through them and concepting. Having a working jetpack would be useful in the current mission, too. Plus, again, no real fuel concerns.))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 09:33:07 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: September 14, 2012, 09:46:15 pm »

((I'm going to be working on a new type of rapid deployment(read:hot drop) right after I get a bit more work done on my Breacher. And after I see Herr Doktor.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: September 14, 2012, 09:46:45 pm »

Take off the helmet and examine all the controls for and on the suit. All the levers and switches. Make sure that I know what each one does and highlight ones that I don't know.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: September 14, 2012, 09:53:32 pm »

((I'm going to be working on a new type of rapid deployment(read:hot drop) right after I get a bit more work done on my Breacher. And after I see Herr Doktor.))

((Going to actually armor a drop pod? Because damn, those things are weak.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: September 14, 2012, 10:00:28 pm »

Denzen stomps and curses as he exits VR. Looking into the rec room, he notices people in the fighting ring. He jumps in. "Mind if I join in?"

Join the fighting ring. Begin by punching Havel. Repeatedly.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7059 on: September 14, 2012, 11:49:05 pm »

Denzen stomps and curses as he exits VR. Looking into the rec room, he notices people in the fighting ring. He jumps in. "Mind if I join in?"

((Uhm. Stop? -.-))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: September 15, 2012, 12:02:37 am »

((Uhm. Stop? -.-))

((? If there's something I missed, let me know and I'll change it. And yes, I know there are already two people- Denzen is *a bit* frustrated.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: September 15, 2012, 12:12:47 am »

"Okay, I think I'll just, uh, make like a tree and get out of here. I hope you don't mind, Mr. Doctor."
Leave quickly and don't look back. Go to armory.
"Hi, Ms. Armory Master. Could I have some scrap metal, please? I'm thinking of taking my arts and crafts to the next level. I'd like as much scrap metal as I can get for free."
Get 10 pounds of scrap metal, thank the Armory Master and leave for the barracks. Find a nice, quiet, secluded bunk.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:22:30 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: September 15, 2012, 12:14:07 am »

(To save you some time, IIRC from my own experience she'll give you ten pounds for free and every ten pounds after that is +1 token.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7063 on: September 15, 2012, 12:35:37 am »

((Uhm. Stop? -.-))

((? If there's something I missed, let me know and I'll change it. And yes, I know there are already two people- Denzen is *a bit* frustrated.))
((I sort of mind being attacked by two people at the same time, especially while I'm in a boxing ring. Not to mention we've already been through this before.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: September 15, 2012, 12:49:35 am »

(No need to keep dogpiling Havel... >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 2101