_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936375 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5955 on: August 28, 2012, 03:33:55 pm »

"NOT AGAIN!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: August 28, 2012, 03:35:25 pm »

To showcase my marvelous magic, make Jack levitate up to my eye level temporarily. Gently lower him down.
((You could try to do it on yourself or you are not making any friends in the ship. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: August 28, 2012, 03:41:07 pm »

((What, and potentially smash my own physically injured body into the ceiling? I'm afraid I will not abide such self-sacrifice just to prove a point. That's what other people are for. Besides, Lars might have my back if I convert to Gazerism. It'd sort of make sense, actually.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: August 28, 2012, 03:54:49 pm »

"Thanks." Roger turns to leave, but suddenly comes to a realisation. "Uh... Can I have a hacksaw also?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: August 28, 2012, 04:05:22 pm »

Insert chips into the holo display and check on what subject they handle.

'Hey Steve, any idea on when the briefing starts? I mean, can I go grab some food first? I feel like I haven't eaten in, like, ages. Literally.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: August 28, 2012, 05:03:02 pm »

Use a different machine and feel the burn.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5961 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:41 pm »

Resets the tablet to continue scan for electronic systems and walks down into the rec room and sits in a corner.
[Aux:4+1+1]
You manage to reboot the tablet and get it loaded back up but then get immediately flummoxed when it asks you to pick a background image from an available 5.3 billion. You sit down in a corner of the Rec room and flip through each image with a zombie like stare.

"When I get the chance I WILL wack you with my laser rifle."

Shout various insults at timmy.

((ill be sure he actually does that.))
[speech:3]
"You are a very mean person and I do not have respect for you or your actions! I find your level of appreciation of human life and common decency to be very lacking to say the least! You, you, you, BLACKGUARD!"

"Nah, sorry. I went to the doctor and he took it. If you meet the doctor - can't miss him, he looks weird, talks weird and likes vivisections - you could ask him if you can take a look-see. But the magic seems to work for me without the ball anyway. Watch this."
To showcase my marvelous magic, make Jack levitate up to my eye level temporarily. Gently lower him down.
((I think I may have some kind of compulsive editing disorder.))

[will:6]
Jack jerks violently into the air, held aloft by some sort of invisible force around his throat. He claws at the unseen noose and gasps for air sort several seconds before being flung into the ground.

"Thanks." Roger turns to leave, but suddenly comes to a realisation. "Uh... Can I have a hacksaw also?"
"Normal blade or mono-filament?"

Insert chips into the holo display and check on what subject they handle.

'Hey Steve, any idea on when the briefing starts? I mean, can I go grab some food first? I feel like I haven't eaten in, like, ages. Literally.'

> Whenever the other mission ends.

You look for some sort of slot to put the video chips in but there doesn't seem to be one on this display. Actually, there don't appear to be any manual controls.

Use a different machine and feel the burn.
[dex:6]
You give the speed bag a few dozen good hits but quickly get completely out of sync with it and end up punching uselessly into thin air.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: August 28, 2012, 05:59:17 pm »

Spotting an old image from the past Cloud immediately selects it and then checks that the tablet is scanning for all systems within range and fine tunes it to pick up the smallest of systems.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: August 28, 2012, 06:03:26 pm »

"Just a normal one."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: August 28, 2012, 06:21:42 pm »

'Ugh. Guess I'll have to find something that can play these damn things. But first, a hearty meal'
Miyamoto goes to search for the mess hall, and ponders the selection of food.
'Hhmm. So many options, so little time...' he muttered sarcastically to no one in particular.
'Ah well. Whatever. food is food, i guess.'
He stood up and grabbed a meal of meat three, side one and drink two.
He then took a seat, preferably next to whoever was already sitting in the mess hall

((By the way, i thought we were already gearing up for mission start. I haven't reached mission 6 yet, and i assumed recruitment went open when a mission ends. Which explains the whole 'and then steve explained everything' bit from before. Oh well, i guess that'll teach me to assume things )).

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: August 28, 2012, 06:31:59 pm »

Overhears radio ( I dont know your chars name sorry mate ) and walks upto him to introduce himself.
My name is cloud and im the new resident computer nerd.
Motions towards my new tablet.

I dont know if its compatible but i may be able to access whats on that chip.

Im happy to try if you are but i cant guarantee it will work or that it wont damage the chip trying.

If your willing to risk it im happy to give it a shot i can use the chance to test out the tablet a bit while its running its scan for me.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: August 28, 2012, 06:59:06 pm »

((Gonna have to ask the nice GM what the purpose of the gym is. Can we actually increase our physical stats in it or gain bonus' of some kind?))

Keep trying with that speed bag. Try to improve my hand-eye coordination.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: August 28, 2012, 07:08:33 pm »

Overhears radio ( I dont know your chars name sorry mate ) and walks upto him to introduce himself.
My name is cloud and im the new resident computer nerd.
Motions towards my new tablet.

I dont know if its compatible but i may be able to access whats on that chip.

Im happy to try if you are but i cant guarantee it will work or that it wont damage the chip trying.

If your willing to risk it im happy to give it a shot i can use the chance to test out the tablet a bit while its running its scan for me.

'Oh, hey there. I'm Miyamoto. Miyamoto De Bergerac. And I don't think we'll need that tablet, i'm guessing these are standard video chips. You know what, after i finish this, we can go watch it together. In the meantime, why don't you tell me why you're here.'
eat da food

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:23 pm »

Nice to meet you.

" Shrugs " There isnt much to tell i was always good with a computer and was steadily working my way up to getting myself sent to prison.
Rather then that i decided id put those skills to a more productive use.
Sitting in an office dosnt interest me so i decided id find a place where my ability's would be of use.
The teams here go after alien technology and im sure ill have plenty of chances to find some new and very interesting technology to wound main or kill myself tinkering with " motions to the burns covering half my face ".

What about you?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: August 28, 2012, 07:53:07 pm »

'Well, to be honest with you, I haven't got a clue.' he said, while digging in on the food that, now that he came to think of it, kinda looked like a slime mold. Or maybe a partially digested slime mold. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNObROcBOo
'One day, i'm happily working at my professor's genetics lab, next thing you know police storms into my room and decides they would like my face more if it were in a puree-like state. After that, I woke up here. So yeah, don't really know what i did to deserve the law proverbially backhanding me like that, nor do i know why i was kept in stasis for so long. But seeing as i don't really have any other options, i'll just roll with it, for now.'
Finish food, grab a spoon and good bowl of what resembles pudding the most, then head to rec room with said pudding. Examine rec room, wait for cloud, then check what's on those video chips, while downing the dessert.

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 2101