_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935559 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5520 on: August 19, 2012, 11:13:21 pm »

((I get the feeling that I may feel an urge to eat people soon. I suppose I'll try to target people I don't know if this happens - no shortage of them around, I think.))
((Try to get the medics to examine you. Simple and easy.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5521 on: August 19, 2012, 11:31:26 pm »

"Damn, they should really up the standards on this cafeteria food. I know this is like prison and all, but still!"
Try to think what kind of food I would find appealing, what I hunger for.
((I get the feeling that I may feel an urge to eat people soon. I suppose I'll try to target people I don't know if this happens - no shortage of them around, I think.))
You sit at one of the mess tables and think for a bit on what you want to eat. You come to the conclusion that you're not really sure what you want. You're not even sure if you want anything in particular; as it is you're just feeling hungry with no clue what would taste better then the food you already got. How very annoying.

Okay, let me get this straight: I come in here, post a random short story and SOMEHOW it guesses a plot?

...Excuse me while I reattach my jaw.
Not so much that it guessed anything in the plot exactly or anything, but it did hit on an aspect of something thats going on. Which aspect it is though has, of course, yet to be seen.

So Taricus, you gonna join our merry band of doomed souls or just gonna spectate and write little snippets of flash fiction? Either is fine with me :P.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: August 19, 2012, 11:44:21 pm »

Oh, I'm definitely joining. Though whether as the "Thing" I outlined in the fiction or as a poor bastard that has to be with these nutters is a different thing XD
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5523 on: August 19, 2012, 11:59:04 pm »

((But if I see some medics, they might take away my precious shiny thing! Then again, Timmy's not a naturally suspicious or distrustful sort, so it would make sense from an in-character standpoint. Mostly what I'm wary of are the men in black. I think I'll try a little more experimentation first, then see the doctors.))
Head back to the barracks. Get some pillows together and use them to create a digestive system for Mr. Pillow.
"Now, you might find this unpleasant, Mr. Pillow, but I assure you, it's for your own good. After all, a growing... um... thing like yourself can't survive without nutrients!"

((Probably a very bad idea.))
Find a doctor. Ask for a check up.
"Hey, doc, I'm feeling a bit weird. You see, I was off on my own, doing my magic, and I feel kinda strange now. Also, the food in the mess hall tastes like ash, you should look into that."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:20:05 am by Harry Baldman »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: August 20, 2012, 12:03:19 am »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:15:38 am by Taricus »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: August 20, 2012, 12:12:13 am »

((The profession bonus' and penalties are to dice rolls and are not added to your skill points.

Did I actually see... Mr. Pillow... or was that just an example of what would happen?))

Inspect this machine and figure out what it is. Don't do anything with it. If I don't know what it is, take it to the armory master and the doctor and ask what it is and what it does.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: August 20, 2012, 12:12:43 am »

((Ah, okay. Thanks.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: August 20, 2012, 01:03:14 am »

((What did I just read. SOMEONE CREATED A PSEUDO-LIFEFORM?! IT'S AN ALIEN I TELL YOU!

When IF I revive, I will be perusing the medical archives like...well, I can't find any idiom that fits.

And then I got a 1. XD))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5528 on: August 20, 2012, 01:21:56 am »

((But if I see some medics, they might take away my precious shiny thing! Then again, Timmy's not a naturally suspicious or distrustful sort, so it would make sense from an in-character standpoint. Mostly what I'm wary of are the men in black. I think I'll try a little more experimentation first, then see the doctors.))
Head back to the barracks. Get some pillows together and use them to create a digestive system for Mr. Pillow.
"Now, you might find this unpleasant, Mr. Pillow, but I assure you, it's for your own good. After all, a growing... um... thing like yourself can't survive without nutrients!"

((Probably a very bad idea.))
Find a doctor. Ask for a check up.
"Hey, doc, I'm feeling a bit weird. You see, I was off on my own, doing my magic, and I feel kinda strange now. Also, the food in the mess hall tastes like ash, you should look into that."
You head to the infirmary and flag down the first doctor you see, a middle age woman with sharp features and a tired attitude. You show her your sharp angled veins and explain your symptoms of taste change and being a fucking wizard. She just kinda stares at you for a long time before asking you to leave and not come back.

((The profession bonus' and penalties are to dice rolls and are not added to your skill points.

Did I actually see... Mr. Pillow... or was that just an example of what would happen?))

Inspect this machine and figure out what it is. Don't do anything with it. If I don't know what it is, take it to the armory master and the doctor and ask what it is and what it does.
(just an example.)

You try to get the Cylinder away from Mesk but he doesn't want to let go of it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5529 on: August 20, 2012, 01:22:59 am »

((Interesting. Hallucinations get a point.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5530 on: August 20, 2012, 01:35:57 am »

Well, it was probably nothing serious anyway.
As Timmy is about to leave the infirmary, he notices Bishop trying to mug Mesk.
"Dude, not cool! Don't you know that guy's a veteran? For shame!"
((Well, the veins are there at least. Bishop saw them. Then again, Bishop is crazy.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: August 20, 2012, 01:40:36 am »

((Zako assumed Bishop saw them; we didn't actually get confirmation from PW or Bishop's talking sheep.

The sheep knows all.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: August 20, 2012, 01:43:29 am »

((Actually, piecewise did mention that Bishop ran away from "the creepy man with the creepy veins".
Although Bishop is crazy, I think I will in fact show him Mr. Pillow, if only for fun.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 01:48:09 am by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: August 20, 2012, 01:53:08 am »

((Actually, piecewise did mention that Bishop ran away from "the creepy man with the creepy veins".
Although Bishop is crazy, I think I will in fact show him Mr. Pillow, if only for fun.))
((Ah, so he did. Interesting.

Also... that should be even more interesting. I mean, just what.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5534 on: August 20, 2012, 01:58:24 am »

((But the funniest thing about this is that Timmy left Mr. Pillow on one of the bunks in plain sight. The general population is lucky that most of their sleep happens in stasis, otherwise somebody might find an... interesting surprise. In fact, the only convict that has used the bunks, to my knowledge, is Feyri. Well, Thomas and May have as well, I guess.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:00:07 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 2101