_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933624 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Place your bets
« Reply #4455 on: July 18, 2012, 05:03:04 pm »

Oh, hi, Kyle! I am very glad to know you are still with us, and really sorry the last mission ended this way. We'll yet give you back your old body - of course, if you don't find the new one better. Well, I shouldn't bother you too long, given your condition. Take rest, we need a reliable man on our team. Maurice smiled, then turned to Milno and Mesk.
Sorry to interrupt you, but do you by any chance know where did all doctors go? And, while we are at it, could you both tell me more about that 'killing innocent people in front of their children' business? I got really confused about it.
(( Finally, the die is cast. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: July 18, 2012, 05:08:10 pm »

Milno smirks at Mesk.
"I'm glad you liked it. Now excuse me."

He turns to Maurice before leaving.
"And you should ask Mesk, he killed the girl's parents."

Take the girl to the armory master and check if she has any idea of what to do now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:10:20 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: July 18, 2012, 05:10:59 pm »

Oh. Maurice replies with a puzzled look, then turns to Mesk:
Is that true? Surely there was a good reason for that, right?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: July 18, 2012, 05:13:48 pm »

His duty to Feyri done, Jim left and headed to Medical to check on Mesk. He felt responsible for him, having broken his spine twice now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: July 18, 2012, 05:24:47 pm »

Screw in the fuse and arming system, being extremely careful not to knock it over. When that's done, put it on my suit's belt around the left rear, reseal the bottle of chemical, put that on the right front belt pocket/fastener/loop/whatever, gather up all the rest of my supplies, and open the airlock space-side. Use whatever I might have to get the chemical off the floor and out the airlock, then seal it, re-pressurize, and get the hell out of there.

Go to the quarters and assemble the launcher, High-EX shell, and Beehive Shell, take out the ClF3 shell and all paints/dyes.

Suit/cybernetics gets painted solid black, with a silver gear on the right shoulder pauldron, with Simus' full name in dark red along the rim, and if I have a chemi-/radio-luminescent paint, use it to outline the gear and name. Left shoulder pauldron gets a pipe wrench and an open-end wrench crossed, again in silver with luminescent outline.

ClF3 shell gets painted solid maroon, with ClF3 on the side in luminescent paint.
High-EX shell gets painted black with a dark green band around the middle, EX in the band in luminescent paint.
Beehive shell get painted orange with the front 1/6 purple, FRAG in the orange in luminescent paint.

The launcher should be black with XGL-Prototype on the side of the barrel, one side luminescent, the other in silver. If it uses iron sights, enhance them with a dot of luminescent paint

If I don't have chemi-/radio-luminescent paint/dye/whatever, ignore the outlines on the suit, the luminescent name on the launcher, and replace all the names on the 'nades with silver.

Return supplies to the Armory Master, then back to the Barracks.

((Condensed all the crafting into one post, I don't want to be in the middle of making something when the mission is supposed to start. Retry anything that fails.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:46:12 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: July 18, 2012, 05:37:49 pm »

"What? Why would they want to be killing each other?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: July 18, 2012, 05:38:30 pm »

Feyri blinked, a golf clu-

Oh right! That request!

"Thanks Jim, I-...

"Jim?"

He was gone as quick as he came, but at least she now had something to cause blunt not-that-lethal trauma to anyone who wished her harm!

Also, Accept Golf Club from Jim.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: July 18, 2012, 05:41:16 pm »

((The funniest part is that I was about to withdraw the punching part because I thought it was too out of character for Milno. Well, there wasn't much damage done after all, since it was just a friendly punch to the face.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: July 18, 2012, 05:42:50 pm »

((Holy shit, the page count exploded.))

"Huh. I wonder if I could coat my suit in this stuff."

Pull up a MKI and coat it with the cloak.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: July 18, 2012, 05:47:13 pm »

((@anaileater: Huh...I think your character already went into stasis. Not sure though.))
((I'll save my money then.))
Mason heads to the hanger to get his bowler, he also tells the doctor to keep his face and voice-box if he can, he then goes to stasis.
>Yes?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: July 18, 2012, 05:49:14 pm »

umm.......
*puts on fake mustache*
Who eest theese mason?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: July 18, 2012, 06:32:35 pm »

Oh, hi, Kyle! I am very glad to know you are still with us, and really sorry the last mission ended this way. We'll yet give you back your old body - of course, if you don't find the new one better. Well, I shouldn't bother you too long, given your condition. Take rest, we need a reliable man on our team.

"Hey there, Maurice. I have to say, it's nice to see that at least some of the moral people made it out in one piece. I suppose I'll keep an eye on things back here... make sure that poor girl isn't traumatized any more than she already has been.", Kyle finished with a sigh.

"Just make sure you survive the upcoming mission. We medics... REAL medics", he said with an aside glance at Mesk "should stick together."

Head to the armory master.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: July 18, 2012, 06:37:48 pm »

(( Einstenian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone kills each other ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4468 on: July 18, 2012, 07:12:24 pm »

Is the detachable brim one the throwing weapon one?

((Ack, yes. The brim detaches with a flick of a catch to form a sortof sharp, circular-blade-frisbee thing. Looking back I should probably add a not-sharp area for the user to grip. :P Anyway, catching up now! Dang timezones.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: July 18, 2012, 07:22:00 pm »

(How does this thread move so fast?)

Mesk hiccups slightly and giggles a bit, before sneezing out some blood.
"There's no call for that kind of attitude, Dr. Kyle.  I've never liked those who dismiss things they're ignorant of, and you have no idea of the kind of, of work I've done with my methods."
He turns away from Kyle to Maurice.
"It's true, my actions did result in the, death of two people.  While regrettable, I wouldn't call it murder or malpractice, simply the realization of a worst-case scenario.  I'm sure you know what I, um, mean, there was a lot of pressure and not so much time to find the killer, and I misjudged the amount of force needed for, for the task.  Does that answer your question?"
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2101