_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933482 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Place your bets
« Reply #4440 on: July 18, 2012, 04:15:50 pm »

((I'll save my money then.))
Mason heads to the hanger to get his bowler, he also tells the doctor to keep his face and voice-box if he can, he then goes to stasis.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: July 18, 2012, 04:16:33 pm »

Jim cleared his throat and waited for Feyri to notice him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: July 18, 2012, 04:19:25 pm »

"Great. Actually, 2 tokens on Lukas. He who has nothing to live for won't die."
((Maybe the people who don't die in the missions have nothing to live for as well.))

((@GM: I'll soon get in the VR to check the MkIII, I just have to finish this deal here.))

Milno stares at the awkward situation. It seems the girl wants to kill Mesk, but she is incapable of doing such. He can't say he feels her pain; he isn't caring or compassionate, and he didn't have his parents murdered...
"Hey there, since you are talking about magic, do you want me to show the kid a magic trick?"

Smile, punch helpless Mesk straight in the face, get the girl and carry her a little away from him. Check if he is at least unconscious.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:30:39 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: July 18, 2012, 04:21:26 pm »

((Maybe the people who don't die in the missions have nothing to live for as well.))

((@GM: I'll soon get in the VR to check the MkIII, I just have to finish this deal here.))

Milno stares at the awkward situation. It seems the girl wants to kill Mesk, but she is incapable of doing such. He can't say he feels her pain; he isn't caring or compassionate, and he didn't have his parents murdered...
"Hey there, since you are talking about magic, do you want me to show the kid a magic trick?"

Smile, punch helpless Mesk straight in the face and get the girl.
((Is get the girl the best way to phrase that? It makes Milno just seem a little like a sex offender.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: July 18, 2012, 04:22:30 pm »

((Is get the girl the best way to phrase that? It makes Milno just seem a little like a sex offender.))
((Good catch. I say leave it in. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: July 18, 2012, 04:25:47 pm »

((Now I guess I'm starting to understand the twisted mind of the person whose character is having sex which includes brown nosing. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: July 18, 2012, 04:27:05 pm »

((Now I guess I'm starting to understand the twisted mind of the person whose character is having sex which includes brown nosing. :P))
((And yet, I have no understanding of the one who is going after little girls.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: July 18, 2012, 04:30:19 pm »

((I actually don't see anything wrong with "get the girl", so I'll leave it there. And Mesk had it coming, by the way.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: July 18, 2012, 04:38:36 pm »

((Sorry for not posting, surprise event came up inRL, meaning a group project just decided to fall into my hands due to unexpected sicknesses of my comrades.

Very sorry.))

((Well, if Kyle can actually move around, he's going to definitely take her far away from Mesk. I might buy her a taser glove from the armory master, I have a feeling the girl will need the protection.))
((Why the hell do you think I'm asking the AM about it? There is no way I'm letting the NPC girl be raised by Mesk, or by any of the hounds of the HMRC. I'm taking her away from him next thing, I guess.))
((You really don't trust...anyone?  :-\))

"Plastic Combat Shield it is, then."

((If computer assisted, and reasonable, I'm taking it. If not, the normal range-adjustable scope.))

If: Transaction is finished, or even though it may still be undergoing:

Feyri turned around to see Jim by the Armory door, she was glad to see him again - this meant the mission was a success, and that Milno and the rest probably were alive too!

"Hiya Jim!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: July 18, 2012, 04:39:30 pm »

(( @SeriousConcentrate I certainly hope for it. Just trying to be true to the spirit of this game, staying in-character and not-metaing as much as possible - which means  I'm first going to exhaust all possibilities of in-game dissuading my character from killing the murderers - which certainly includes 'finding no evidence'. ))
[private channel to Steve] Mind elaborating on the perpetrators? Also, on somewhat unrelated note, how much of the brain needs to be intact for you to make good use of what is left?
Reach the infirmary. Look around for the doctor who traded me the cans. (not sure if that was the Doc, or someone else)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4450 on: July 18, 2012, 04:49:28 pm »

(( How much stuff does May have in her emergency kit?))
Assume it has 2 uses left.

((Am I still going to need to assemble the launcher and other 'nades before the mission, or is hand-crafting this one it?))

Using the amount that got in the beaker, continue to fill the shell.
You still need to assemble the launcher and the other shells. You have the parts for 3 shells.

[handi:3] You finish filling the shell, but can't get the shell itself together. Hmm, have to try that again.

"Well, can anyone stop them? Where are they fighting?"

Begin fruitlessly searching around the ship.

>And what makes you think you could stop them or that they want to stop?

((I'll save my money then.))
Mason heads to the hanger to get his bowler, he also tells the doctor to keep his face and voice-box if he can, he then goes to stasis.
As in, if you get badly hurt and they're rebuilding you?

Also, you get your hat.

Smile, punch helpless Mesk straight in the face, get the girl and carry her a little away from him. Check if he is at least unconscious.
[str:2+1+1]
[mesk end:6]
You take the girl by the shoulder and gently move her away from the bed before leaning over Mesk. You pull your arm back and shoot a punch directly into mesk's nose. It cracks and blood pours from his nostrils as his head whips back. And then it whips forward again, his expression completely unchanged.

"Nice trick, but I think you may have messed up the big finish there." He says, licking some of the blood off his lips.

((And yet, I have no understanding of the one who is going after little girls.))
And thus another fight to the death begins.

((Sorry for not posting, surprise event came up inRL, meaning a group project just decided to fall into my hands due to unexpected sicknesses of my comrades.

Very sorry.))

((Well, if Kyle can actually move around, he's going to definitely take her far away from Mesk. I might buy her a taser glove from the armory master, I have a feeling the girl will need the protection.))
((Why the hell do you think I'm asking the AM about it? There is no way I'm letting the NPC girl be raised by Mesk, or by any of the hounds of the HMRC. I'm taking her away from him next thing, I guess.))
((You really don't trust...anyone?  :-\))

"Plastic Combat Shield it is, then."

((If computer assisted, and reasonable, I'm taking it. If not, the normal range-adjustable scope.))

If: Transaction is finished, or even though it may still be undergoing:

Feyri turned around to see Jim by the Armory door, she was glad to see him again - this meant the mission was a success, and that Milno and the rest probably were alive too!

"Hiya Jim!"
You buy a gauss rifle, a medium range barrel extension, a standard scope and a plastic combat shield.  You have 1 token left.

(( @SeriousConcentrate I certainly hope for it. Just trying to be true to the spirit of this game, staying in-character and not-metaing as much as possible - which means  I'm first going to exhaust all possibilities of in-game dissuading my character from killing the murderers - which certainly includes 'finding no evidence'. ))
[private channel to Steve] Mind elaborating on the perpetrators? Also, on somewhat unrelated note, how much of the brain needs to be intact for you to make good use of what is left?
Reach the infirmary. Look around for the doctor who traded me the cans. (not sure if that was the Doc, or someone else)

>Why not just ask the people who were there? Come to think of it, you were there, so why the hell don't you know? And when it comes to brains, having all of it is best but stuff like the brain stem and sections that control autonomic reactions aren't needed.

You don't see any doctors around, just milno punching mesk in the face and kyle getting used to his new body.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: July 18, 2012, 04:51:08 pm »

Requesting stats on the Modded Gauss Rifle, Feyri's Carry Weight, and current appearance.

And wait on Jim's response.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:54:01 pm by Tiruin »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: July 18, 2012, 04:53:13 pm »

Faff around with weapons and gear, looking for additional functionalities.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: July 18, 2012, 04:56:47 pm »

"I heard you were looking for melee weaponry, so I kept an eye out for you while I was down there. Here." Jim held the golf club out to her. "Sorry. I was hoping to find something better for you, but..." He shrugged.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: July 18, 2012, 04:59:01 pm »

((Yes thats what I mean))
Give th girl the hat and 1 token then say,
"I'm taking you to someone sane, I'll get you some sweets as well O.K.?"
If shes O.K. with it take her to the armoury and ask A.M. To keep her safe.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 2101