_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934558 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4410 on: July 18, 2012, 01:57:42 pm »

Grab Lukas' right arm with own right arm, and attempt to sever with hand lasers.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #4411 on: July 18, 2012, 01:59:31 pm »

You take your tray of greenish gray goulash and flop down in front of the tv. The current thing on is about something call the "Samsonite Abyss"
Gorat shrugs at the meal, intently watching the program to avoid looking at the goulash too much. After he is finished eating, he lights another standard cig.
The Samsonite Abyss is, according to the program, an anomaly that recently appeared on the property of the Samsonite Family. The news story isn't terribly explicit in what the anomaly is but draws a connection to something called the "Hadad labyrinth", a similar anomaly that appeared in the Hadad university and resulted in the disappearance of several students.

((Sneak preview of next mission?))

((Called it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: July 18, 2012, 02:04:47 pm »

((How many tokens do i have left and can i get anything with it?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:02 pm »

The announcement that two ...inmates? were fighting to the death didn't faze Gorat much, at least outwardly. The names meant nothing to him, having pretty much only met Faith and the Armory Master, and he figured that such fight weren't all that uncommon. Regardless, he quipped "Odds of a draw by mutual kill?"

Surprised he was admitted to the briefing despite being the eleventh to arrivevolunteer, he listens, and he remembers hearing about that thing.

"Yeah, that anomaly was on TV. It was compared to some labyrinth... Hadad? Though presumably that comparison is... unhelpful. I don't recall much research being mentioned for that labyrinth."

((Called it.))
((The lesson here, watch more TV?))

Thomas pushed May off of him, then zipping etc., then standing up and trying to look as serious as possible.
"I think Milno should take the cam. He's the one who's screwed up the least so far."
"I don't know the guy (or most of you, for that matter), but shouldn't not screwing up get you something more than cam duty? Though I guess it is important..."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 02:17:12 pm by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: July 18, 2012, 02:09:54 pm »

((I hope Steve has insurance on that camera he's giving us.  We should start a pool on how it's destroyed.  My guess is incineration.))

((Called it.))
((The lesson here, watch more TV?))

((Yup.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:24 pm »

((1 token on falling into the void))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: July 18, 2012, 02:12:45 pm »

((I hope Steve has insurance on that camera he's giving us.  We should start a pool on how it's destroyed.  My guess is incineration.))

((Yup.))
((Friendly fire. With a rock.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: July 18, 2012, 02:13:07 pm »

"Also, Steve? How is Lukas, other than the fight to the death? I haven't seen him after the mission."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 02:25:06 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: July 18, 2012, 02:13:20 pm »

Okay. Good. Floor is resistant. Good to know...

AI, I've got a... situation. Some of the chemical's spilled onto the floor, and while it isn't reacting, it might go up when the room is pressurized. It's not too bad though, at most you'll end up with a hole burnt into the floor of a disused airlock and some acids, and those can be neutralized, once they condense back into liquid. However, you might want to get ahold of some people from the labs for when I need to come out.

Seeing how little time is left before she needs to leave, Simus forgoes the beaker and funnels the chemical into the grenade directly, to try and avoid any more slip-ups.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: July 18, 2012, 02:16:55 pm »

(Failed Dex roll results in it getting tossed at someone, breaking the camera and the someone.  You heard it here first, folks!)

"Ah, progress.  Now, you just, you just need to calm down, because, you see, I'm a traveling magician, and your parents are actually alive and well.  Well, they're, um, robots now.  Because magic... yeah, you just need to tell me your name and I'll bring you to see them."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: July 18, 2012, 02:18:49 pm »

(Failed Dex roll results in it getting tossed at someone, breaking the camera and the someone.  You heard it here first, folks!)

"Ah, progress.  Now, you just, you just need to calm down, because, you see, I'm a traveling magician, and your parents are actually alive and well.  Well, they're, um, robots now.  Because magic... yeah, you just need to tell me your name and I'll bring you to see them."
((See, he is a good person! He's trying to make her feel better!))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: July 18, 2012, 02:21:05 pm »

((He's the devil, We'll talk when i get back))
So how are you today?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:25 pm »

((If I get the camera, I'm getting battlesuit plates for its exterior. Remember that the unfortunate soul carrying it will also take all the blame if it is destroyed. And we'll probably also fight (or more probably escape from) Eldritch Abominations.))

"His spine was busted after the last mission, so I guess the kid is with him in the infirmary. Wanna get her? I think anywhere far from him will be a better place for her, and she'll need these things for the stasis pods after all."

Go get the girl anyway. If the child happens to be killing Mesk, let her finish the job.

Edit: Yep, Mesk is a Complete Monster.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 02:26:00 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: July 18, 2012, 02:23:37 pm »

"WHAT?!" Faith cried. "Why are they fighting to the death?!

And... I think someone who knows what they're doing should get the camera. A recording of Milno would be a lot more interesting than a video by him."

((Also:))
((He's the devil, We'll talk when i get back))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: July 18, 2012, 02:23:41 pm »

"Also, Steve? How is Lukas? I haven't seen him after the mission."

((Steve announced that we're fighting to the death, so you should have heard that.))
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 2101