_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934875 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #4170 on: July 15, 2012, 01:02:32 pm »

((instead of just causing mass carnage like all y'all other nutjobs.))
((This is funny in many different levels. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: July 15, 2012, 01:05:03 pm »

"Right then, scrap that idea on the computerized targeting system.

"However, is it possible to create a visor that has the targeting system, like a holographic H.U.D. if in tandem with the scope?

"And what I was thinking on the cryogenic weaponry was for disabling, not outright killing basically. It would be easier to down an enemy when their weapons are taken down and any auxiliary systems are crippled by the temperature.

"Now, the Gauss Rifle - Sniper attachment, extended barrel. Is it possible to modify in an extended magazine, or shift to semi-automatic firing for greater power and increased range?

"Also, is it possible to add in that capacitor for velocity increase, but power it with renewable energy when not in use, i.e. kinetic energy or solar energy?

How much would all these cost, in descending order from the top, if proven feasible?"

Feyri thought for a moment, before adding in.

"And could we avail a combat shield in the armory? Something akin to what the S.W.A.T. Teams used in the far past? Or an energy shield if our technology level permits it?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: July 15, 2012, 01:50:24 pm »

"Right. Let's get this over with. Mind lending me a shoulder for a bit? It's kinda hard to walk when it feels like your bones want to rip themselves out of your body..."

Lean on Faith's shoulder to help get into the backroom and head with the doctor. Try to prepare for the worst pain imagineable.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: July 15, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »

"Hi May. Just a sec, I don't like this gown."
Thomas turns to the AM.
"Sorry for bothering you when you're so busy, but can I get some khakis and a shirt?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: July 15, 2012, 03:32:05 pm »

Follow.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: July 15, 2012, 05:52:54 pm »

"So name your price."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: July 15, 2012, 07:15:01 pm »

Lukas nods to the Armory Master. "Thanks." He walks off to the VR machines and hooks up his weapons in the hope of being able to load up their virtual equivalents. Then he inspects his own head for ports with which he can hook himself up to the machine.

Do the above. If successful, load up VR session with Lukas standing somewhere in the Great Plains of 21st century USA. Also spawn an idle altered a long distance away from Lukas.

The armory master shrugs. "Dunno, but it can't be good. He's not the type of guy to do something for nothing. And he did a whole lot'a something to you."
Lukas shrugs it off. Not because he doesn't care, but because he doesn't want to think about it. "I guess i'll know soon enough. Can you give me those cables? And do you have data that will let me upload the customized weapons that the doc made for me? Thanks, by the way."
Get cables, try to get data for custom weapons and go to a VR machine.
The armory master shrugs and takes your weapons from you, grunting a bit as she hefts the oversized things off the counter one by one, inspecting them.

((We were sure doing a lot of shrugging. We are just so indifferent.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:37:03 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4177 on: July 15, 2012, 07:54:59 pm »

"That will do thanks"
Mason waves as he plops a bowler on his head, he then heads towards the VR machine to edit his bowler.
You put on your bowler hat and head to the vr machine to do something worthwhile, I'm sure.

Charro fiddles around with that idea a little longer, losing inspiration as boredom set in.
Eventually he just moves on to a new, still hat-related project.

>Go ahead with the telescopic tophat, but remove the cloth lining- can always just wear that seperately, like a coif.

>Then, save my progress on that and try a new design, this time attempting to make the hat into a sort of bellows which can be removed from the head and used to pump poison gas/acid vapour at enemies.

"I can kinda see why this program has become so popular. This is... Fun."

((@Anailater: ...Hey! >:( I'm the one working on impractical hat-based weaponry, dangit!
At this rate the AM's entire collection is going to be modified in bizarre ways. How 'bout a bladed bicone hat?
One of those propeller-hat-thingies with a *gasp* actual propeller? Endless possibilities...))
Exactly how do you want to handle that poison spraying bellows?

Note to self, get a virtual mission control next time. Gorat is aware that he probably could get one right now anyway, but it wasn't in the parameters he had set for himself.

Move away from the fire.
[Dex:2] You grab for another pipe to climb your way out and miss, throwing yourself wildly off balance and losing your grip. You fall down into the sludge and fire, falling through the fire and submerging yourself in the sludge. Awesome.

"Right then, scrap that idea on the computerized targeting system.

"However, is it possible to create a visor that has the targeting system, like a holographic H.U.D. if in tandem with the scope?

"And what I was thinking on the cryogenic weaponry was for disabling, not outright killing basically. It would be easier to down an enemy when their weapons are taken down and any auxiliary systems are crippled by the temperature.

"Now, the Gauss Rifle - Sniper attachment, extended barrel. Is it possible to modify in an extended magazine, or shift to semi-automatic firing for greater power and increased range?

"Also, is it possible to add in that capacitor for velocity increase, but power it with renewable energy when not in use, i.e. kinetic energy or solar energy?

How much would all these cost, in descending order from the top, if proven feasible?"

Feyri thought for a moment, before adding in.

"And could we avail a combat shield in the armory? Something akin to what the S.W.A.T. Teams used in the far past? Or an energy shield if our technology level permits it?"
>You mean Pretty much what I already talked about with a scope that can show you where you need to shoot to hit moving targets, but also piping the image through your visor? Yeah, sure.

The problem of your cryogenic weapon is that if it won't kill the target, ie if they've got a suit like your own, then their weapons are probably up to date and capable of firing in extremely low temperatures too, so cold won't bring them offline. Now, if you were to made some sort of liquid and freeze them in place, that might work.

You could extend the barrel, yes. And you could switch it to semi-automatic firing, but making it fire quicker won't increase it's range or force.

Uh, you could stick solar panels on there, sure.

As per costs, again I can't tell you cost from what you're asking. I mean, asking "Can I use solar power" doesn't tell me what kind of solar cells you're gonna use, how much power you want to generate, how it's gonna be wired up or anything like that. You're gonna have to be a lot more specific in how you want to modify things or create systems for me to tell you anything.

And as per shields, I'm sure the armory master has some sort of physical shield you could buy.

"Right. Let's get this over with. Mind lending me a shoulder for a bit? It's kinda hard to walk when it feels like your bones want to rip themselves out of your body..."

Lean on Faith's shoulder to help get into the backroom and head with the doctor. Try to prepare for the worst pain imagineable.

Follow.
The Doctor leads both Faith and Bishop into the back, through several hallways till he comes to a room, ushering Bishop inside while leaving Faith to wait in the hall. Inside is a bed with some sort of large machine next to it with thin, needle tipped tubes running out from several points in its casing. Bishop lays down and the Doctor sticks these needle tipped tubes into the veins in his neck and arms.

"First part is easy. Just filtering blood. Will take a bit. Be back when I am done with her." He gestures toward the door before walking out and leaving Bishop behind.

Faith in tow, he heads down several more halls before entering a very large, empty, gym like room through a pair of double doors. He walks straight to a row of lockers on the other side of the room while speaking.

"What do you want to know?"

"Hi May. Just a sec, I don't like this gown."
Thomas turns to the AM.
"Sorry for bothering you when you're so busy, but can I get some khakis and a shirt?"
"I'll level with ya, the clothes are all basically coming out of a big box of theatrical supplies we had left over from when the maintenance guys were still on their "stage play" kick. I got lots of hats. Lots and lots of hats, some dress clothes, some more outlandish stuff, a few fullbody things, but not a whole lot of business casual. Now, I could get you some fabric and sewing supplies and let you make your own clothing though, if you really want something specific."

"So name your price."
"One token to look over the thing, fix any problems it has, and then another token to modify it."

Lukas nods to the Armory Master. "Thanks." He walks off to the VR machines and hooks up his weapons in the hope of being able to load up their virtual equivalents. Then he inspects his own head for ports with which he can hook himself up to the machine.

Do the above. If successful, load up VR session with Lukas standing somewhere in the Great Plains of 21st century USA. Also spawn an idle altered a long distance away from Lukas.

The armory master shrugs. "Dunno, but it can't be good. He's not the type of guy to do something for nothing. And he did a whole lot'a something to you."
Lukas shrugs it off. Not because he doesn't care, but because he doesn't want to think about it. "I guess i'll know soon enough. Can you give me those cables? And do you have data that will let me upload the customized weapons that the doc made for me? Thanks, by the way."
Get cables, try to get data for custom weapons and go to a VR machine.
The armory master shrugs and takes your weapons from you, grunting a bit as she hefts the oversized things off the counter one by one, inspecting them.

((We were sure doing a lot of shrugging. We are just so indifferent.))
Your head does indeed have the needed ports, but your guns appear not to have any ports. Maybe you should just scan through the weapons in the machine's memory and see if it has them on record already.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

May perks up hearing the Armory Master. "Can I get a dress?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: July 15, 2012, 08:12:28 pm »

Your head does indeed have the needed ports, but your guns appear not to have any ports. Maybe you should just scan through the weapons in the machine's memory and see if it has them on record already.

Try to find a way to scan the weapons into the VR machine. Put the weapons back in locker after scanning them and return to the VR.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Mason finds a way to extend the rim of the hat, make it more fedoro like.
And inserts a 8 didgit code 1/8th killoton charge in it.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Mason finds a way to extend the rim of the hat, make it more fedoro like.
And inserts a 8 didgit code 1/8th killoton charge in it.

((One of you guys should definitely develop a 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'-style thinking hat that is fueled by lemons and boosts your intuition or intelligence.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Great. The only ones   less sane than the convicts are the staff, it seems.
"Well then, can you get me something that looks nice and dosen't leave anything important uncovered?"
As soon as she gave  him clothes he turned about, and reached for Mays hand. However, as soon as he turned to leave, he made a  final request.
"I also need one last thing. Three bottles of booze, all different types please."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((One of you guys should definitely develop a 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'-style thinking hat that is fueled by lemons and boosts your intuition or intelligence.))
((Or one containing a VR version of someone from the ship. Imagine having VR Jim inside your hat, giving you terrible ideas for the lulz.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((Or one containing a VR version of someone from the ship. Imagine having VR Jim inside your hat, giving you terrible ideas for the lulz.))

((hehe, that would be wonderful. I still feel that it should be fueled by lemons.))
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 2101