_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929188 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3900 on: July 08, 2012, 04:33:13 pm »

Look up any treaties, mutual understandings, or just respectful distances the UWM has with any other alien race. Are there any "civilizations" we have something other than an all-out-war or noticed-each-other-didn't-care status with?

Also examine what tends to cause problems on UWM worlds. Specifically, if the magisters are so smart, why do their worlds tend to be oppressed and possibly unpleasant to live on?

Finally, take a glance at any starships designed for personal use. Roughly how costly are they and what can they do?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: July 08, 2012, 05:03:39 pm »

((Is this better SC? Also, I think May is now more disturbing than when she was a hairless, albino mutant...))

(Nah, don't worry about it. It's no big deal. ^^^)

(Also...)

"I don't know if he'll go for it, but it doesn't hurt to ask and then erode his self-esteem if he doesn't," VR Jim responded to VR Milno 1.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:06:18 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: July 08, 2012, 05:17:00 pm »

VR Milno 1: "Well, he does have a shot at getting Feyri at his feet, so he could consider the option."

VR Milno 3: "Suuuuure. You are still a semi-sentient simulation from a dead man, so it is still funny as hell." he said while giggling.

To Thomas: "Hey. Radiators and all that cooling equipment would be better if you were always in a hot environment, let's say inside a very hot factory. They'll make your armor bulky, heavy and basically a piece of shit. It would make sense if someone kept focusing a blast of laser over your face for several minutes, but you could try this." he said, hitting his own armor "Thinned down battlesuit plates. My chestplate was 3 token, the helmet one token and they can take a gauss round or over one minute of focused laser fire. You can try fancy solutions, but you could also try this."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: July 08, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »

Begin writing and publishing fanfictions involving H.M.R.C. crewmates in crack-shipping.

((Crack-shipping: romantically and/or sexually pairing two characters up which would normally never have a relationship. I.e., MilnoxEmpyrean, FaithxFeyri, ArmoryMasterxAnyone, etc.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: July 08, 2012, 05:49:08 pm »

((Urgh so confusing, so many VR-people! D:))

Charro facepalms. Then he climbs out of the machine and, being something of a comfort eater, goes over to the food dispenser. At the last moment he decides not to select a plate of sugary death, instead grabbing a cup of 'drink 2'.
He'll sit at an unnoccupied table, glancing about the room as he drinks it, and clear all thoughts of owls from his mind before returning to the VR.
>Get some drink 2, relax, calm down.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: July 08, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »

((Also, I presume what VR Jim and VR Milno saw was a great deal of crying.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: July 08, 2012, 06:10:57 pm »

Begin writing and publishing fanfictions involving H.M.R.C. crewmates in crack-shipping.

((Crack-shipping: romantically and/or sexually pairing two characters up which would normally never have a relationship. I.e., MilnoxEmpyrean, FaithxFeyri, ArmoryMasterxAnyone, etc.))

(What, no love for my OTP, Jim x Jim x Jim x Jim x Jim x Jim? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: July 08, 2012, 06:16:34 pm »

(What, no love for my OTP, Jim x Jim x Jim x Jim x Jim?)
((She finds it too bland and vanilla))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: July 08, 2012, 06:38:54 pm »

(Good point... :-\)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: July 08, 2012, 06:45:09 pm »

((After writing those, May should get itself an Organochemistry Overrider Psychokinetic Amp, and make it actually happen! ...Wait, or was that an Orgasmochemistry Amp...? :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: July 08, 2012, 07:05:45 pm »

((After writing those, May should get itself an Organochemistry Overrider Psychokinetic Amp, and make it actually happen! ...Wait, or was that an Orgasmochemistry Amp...? :P))
((May would die before the first couple was formed. And how come you find such mundane uses for military equipment?))
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:07:45 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:11 pm »

Lukas stares at his feet quietly for a while. Then he looks up at the doctor and say "Well, my alternative was to go have myself killed. Can you be a little more specific about this debt that will have to be paid? I mean, is it gonna make me want to kill myself even more?"

Ask this
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: July 08, 2012, 07:10:23 pm »

((Somehow it is like the Doc is constantly trying to create a tool for war better than the armory master and constantly failing in his endeavor. And I have the impression that debt is something really terrible.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: July 08, 2012, 07:12:08 pm »

((Same here. The GM's creativity has me a bit worried.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: July 08, 2012, 07:12:49 pm »

((You, my good sir have a perverted, sinful mind.))
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 2101