_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928843 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3870 on: July 07, 2012, 11:22:19 pm »

1. Look up information on the UWM.
2. Look up information on the Knights of Nil.
3. Troll.
4. Find Thomas and May sex tape online, researching reviews on it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: July 07, 2012, 11:27:47 pm »

"I just wanted to try to make something...new. Guess it's more than I thought."

Just like failing the Engineering Corps again...at least it wasn't as bad as the Medical Field.

"X-ray laser weaponry as a precision heat weapon. Is it possible to modify from a Laser Rifle/Cutting laser, or easier to create?"

Just like in the Engineering Corps; Feyri just hoped she had her facts right.

Ask once more.

Discard idea on those Railguns.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: July 07, 2012, 11:40:04 pm »

[dex:3]
[girl dex:4]
The girl once again side steps your inept flailing and giggles at your inability. Her giggling ends suddenly when an error message pops up.
[CRITICAL USER ERROR: MORON]

Lukas let out a deep sigh. "I am really an utterly useless person. There is literally nothing I can do well", he thought to himself. Lukas left the VR and wandered through the halls of the ship for a bit, thinking of different ways in which he could commit suicide (besides going on missions of course). He was about to propose to the Armory Master in the hope of finding a quick death before he realized he may yet have another option. He entered the infirmary and tapped the doctor on his shoulder. "Hi, I was wondering whether you can turn me into something useful. More specifically, if possible I would like you to turn me into a killing machine. As long as I can keep my personality that is." Lukas knew that there would be a good chance that this doctor would only turn him into an even more useless abomination. But then again, there was always the option of proposing to the Armory Master.

With my luck, this is going to be awesome  ::)

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: July 07, 2012, 11:42:29 pm »

Look up any additional information I can find regarding magisters, including both personal data (where they tend to live, what they tend to eat, who they tend to marry, what pets they tend to keep, etc) and information about their traits and abilities (how long they tend to live, how educated, intelligent, and/or skilled they tend to be, what they tend to have training in, any personality tendencies they have, whether they tend to have enhancements of any kind, etc)

While I'm at it, see if there's any humans officially or effectively not part of the UWM, as well as whether the UWM has any official diplomatic standing or known image to any other known race.

((Regarding the danger scale, tending more towards personal but horrific, excessive, or otherwise unusual. Arbiters would qualify because they're grossly excessive for most purposes, for instance, even though they're likely less dangerous than, say, a really really big gun. Guns capable of wiping out cities or other mundane but large-scale stuff gets a mention only if it's relatively rare to be able to do that or if it's designed for such a purpose explicitly.

Put another way, the Death Star would count only because it's designed for planetkilling specifically, not because it's really powerful. Jedi would probably count all the time, since they're gun-immune telekinetic mindrapist master swordsmen capable of cutting through anything, even though they're obviously a lot less dangerous than something that can kill a planet.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: July 08, 2012, 12:00:30 am »

((I thought that the translucency of the carbon fiber would disort lasers, and the polished steel would reflect it, if it's shiny enough. Would it work better if the steel and fiber were replaced by their future counterparts? If so, do that.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: July 08, 2012, 12:06:33 am »

VR Jim: See what May's up to at about the time she reaches 4 on her list.

(:P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: July 08, 2012, 12:10:28 am »

((What have I done. VR simulations acting on their own accord, and the worst part is that Feyri is too engrossed in her work to notice!

Oh dear.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14:10 am »

((What have I done. VR simulations acting on their own accord, and the worst part is that Feyri is too engrossed in her work to notice!

Oh dear.))

((This reminds me of the boring episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation where the crew spends loads of time doing something uninteresting and unimportant in a holodeck simulation)).
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: July 08, 2012, 12:18:44 am »

Oh dear.))

((This reminds me of the boring episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation where the crew spends loads of time doing something uninteresting and unimportant in a holodeck simulation)).
This hurts me so much.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: July 08, 2012, 12:44:27 am »

Charro and VR-Charro sighed simultaneously, the latter settling down onto a nearby armchair. This wasn't really working...
'Maybe using VR sims whilst under the influence wasn't the best idea. I have a lot of not-the-best-ideas.'
Looking up from this gloomy introspection, he spoke to one elegantly-paneled wall, "Computer? Can you, uh... Fix this?"
>Ask Steve to sort out my VR mess.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: July 08, 2012, 12:47:47 am »

VR Milno 1: Join VR Jim.

VR Milno 2: "So that also gets you going aside from loot."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: July 08, 2012, 04:27:52 am »

"Okay... Progress. Steve, any ideas how I can incorporate these sensors into the helmet without compromising the structure?"

Ask Steve for some help on the sensors and computer problem, and restore the corners. I'll have to make do with them present. Also, with the ether-gel and EMP protection in there, can the helmet withstand large explosions? What about a nuke? Also, find out the size for a powerful homing becon that could fit in a helmet.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: July 08, 2012, 04:51:28 am »

Gorat slumps back against the wall. "Ophch. That got bigger than it should've."

Rest a while. Request more details on the cave hunters for some reading while resting.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: July 08, 2012, 06:16:32 am »

((Hmm... You know, the whole thing with the two virtual Milnos brings an interesting thought into my mind.

Were there a way of perfectly replicating your mind into a (super)computer, thoughts, memory, personality, the very structure of your brain down to the atomic level (or even subatomic, if you prefer) while leaving your brain intact (that's the hard part), would you do it? It wouldn't be "you", I don't think, it would be a separate entity, but it would be "you" in personality and memory.

Personally, I would be tempted to do it, though on a computer not linked up to anything else, I don't want it somehow transferring itself around, I want to know exactly where it is, and always have a delete function available (No moral philosophy, though, please), but think about it: You could have the chance to talk to a separate "you"...

It would be an interesting experience. Seeing "you" from the outside, as it were.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: July 08, 2012, 11:42:29 am »

((Could anyone give me an update as to how May looks these days? I've heard her referred to as a "Sex Goddess" but I don't know what the really means.))

Go to Armory Master.

"Got the free time to show me the Tesla Arc?"

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 2101