_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928508 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3765 on: July 05, 2012, 04:27:01 am »

"Oh, great!"
>Wait patiently eagerly for the Armory Master to find a hat. Completely missing the fact that she was being sarcastic.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: July 05, 2012, 04:43:41 am »

"Woah, that's a bit too heavy for my tastes. Interesting ideas for armor though..."

New search for helmets, order by impact resistance, then by weight and then heat resistance. Then check out the specifics of the top 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: July 05, 2012, 06:47:54 am »

"Could have sworn..., eh, let's just go with a random xeno then."

Randomly choose a known motile xeno as the enemy. Start a duel in the xeno's native surroundings, putting us at a randomized distance between 100 and 1000 feet. Display short xeno information before the battle starts, then unpause.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: July 05, 2012, 07:41:15 am »

"Um, thanks for the...lift, Jim. Why did you have to summon a door of all things? I've seen multiple species of animals run amok here."

Feyri blinked as she looked at Jim. She had to remember it was a bot.

"Anyway...I'd like to see how strong those arms are. Hey Milno!"

Jim & Milno bots: INITIATE MORTAL KOMBAT WITH EACH OTHER!

"And thanks computer for that..."

Summon Basic English-English Dictionary.

"Is there any possible way to avert that? Meaning not using coils and just the rails? Perhaps adding a suitable component that would help in stability and increase in fire rate?" She racked her thoughts on what type of technology was able to do such, conventional arms were pretty much various designs that stemmed from a single idea.

"What do you think, computer?"

Ask.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: July 05, 2012, 09:49:00 am »

VR Milnos: Summon two Renens. Throw them near Feyri and watch the results.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:05:15 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: July 05, 2012, 09:53:27 am »

((How many Renens? You have to be specific about this kinda thing.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: July 05, 2012, 10:00:20 am »

VR Milnos: Summon Renens. Throw them near Feyri and watch the results.

VR Renens: Enter Hentai-mode. Try to grope Feyri. ((Sorry Jim. It's just the wrong opponent))

(( GM: After the action, you are in command))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:29:45 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: July 05, 2012, 01:14:49 pm »

VR Renens: Enter Hentai-mode. Try to grope Feyri. ((Sorry Jim. It's just the wrong opponent))

VR Feyri: If any of this crap happens, execute martial defense and an attack below the belt.

After asking, at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: July 05, 2012, 02:26:43 pm »

VR Jim: Kill ALL the Renans with a combination of hand-to-hand combat and liberal use of the Mass Manipulation and Microwave Amplifiers.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3774 on: July 05, 2012, 02:29:12 pm »

I've got the designs linked on my wrist computer, it's for my right forearm. Unless anybody around here's come up with something better, it'd be useful. Once this is done, I'll finish up a general use version that'll strap to a suit wrist.

Show the Armory Master my monoatomic wristblade design, then give her my right forearm prosthetic if she asks for it.

Also, quick question, how well does the kinetic amplifier attach to things? I'd assume that it would be attached to the users suit or prosthetic, of, if they're not in such, to their hand in some way, correct? As well, how big is it, physically?
The armory master looks at your plans and nods.
"Yeah, we can do this. Say, 4 tokens and I can get that made and installed for you."

And that last question had some weird typos that confused the heck out of me, but kinetic amplifiers come standard as part of a gauntlet to wear over your suit's glove, however you can cut out the business part (the actual impact plate being about the size of a postage stamp) and attach it to the suit, prosthetics or just about anything.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOh hey, my hand is bleeding. Huh. You're coming out of it a bit.

"Oh, hey...huh!" Lukas stops running and stands in the hallway staring at his bleeding hand for a while. "That's weird." Still feeling quite lightheaded Lukas stumbles towards the Med Bay. "Doooooctor. Dooohoooc. My hand is bleeding." He stumbles on."By the way, did you know I am a doctor too?
The helpful doctors in the med bay bandage up your big o' bite wound in your hand and kick you back out into the ship, shaking their heads in disappointment.

"Oh, great!"
>Wait patiently eagerly for the Armory Master to find a hat. Completely missing the fact that she was being sarcastic.
The Armory master stares at you for a good 30 seconds before sighing and walking into the back. She returns with a tophat and hands it to you.

"Now, get out."

"Woah, that's a bit too heavy for my tastes. Interesting ideas for armor though..."

New search for helmets, order by impact resistance, then by weight and then heat resistance. Then check out the specifics of the top 3.

When it comes to impact resistance and heat, you probably want the "Industrial" Suit's helmet. It's the suit designed for work in ultra large machine cities, specifically to allow people to survive great amounts of blunt force trauma from falling from great heights, getting slammed by swinging things,and falling into vats of molten steel.  It's about 7kg.

"Could have sworn..., eh, let's just go with a random xeno then."

Randomly choose a known motile xeno as the enemy. Start a duel in the xeno's native surroundings, putting us at a randomized distance between 100 and 1000 feet. Display short xeno information before the battle starts, then unpause.
The simulation suddenly becomes pitch black and a small box of information on something called a "Cave hunter" pops up. According to the information displayed, the cave hunter is a semi-sentient, tool using, cave dwelling predator. It has 4 arms and 2 legs, a crocodile mouth full of teeth and is completely blind.

"Um, thanks for the...lift, Jim. Why did you have to summon a door of all things? I've seen multiple species of animals run amok here."

Feyri blinked as she looked at Jim. She had to remember it was a bot.

"Anyway...I'd like to see how strong those arms are. Hey Milno!"

Jim & Milno bots: INITIATE MORTAL KOMBAT WITH EACH OTHER!

"And thanks computer for that..."

Summon Basic English-English Dictionary.

"Is there any possible way to avert that? Meaning not using coils and just the rails? Perhaps adding a suitable component that would help in stability and increase in fire rate?" She racked her thoughts on what type of technology was able to do such, conventional arms were pretty much various designs that stemmed from a single idea.

"What do you think, computer?"

Ask.
The Jim and Milno bots form a barber shop quartet and begin singing the Mortal Kombat theme. Hmm.

>It's stable enough as it is, as per fire rate, thats just a factor of how much energy you can generate and how fast. Ie, bigger or more generators working in tandem.

VR Milnos: Summon two Renens. Throw them near Feyri and watch the results.

A horde of renens descend on feyri and proceed to grope, fondle and generally molests her in comedy, pg-13 ways. Feyri then proceeds to kick them all in the groin, one by one.

And then Jim proceeds to tear every renen limb from limb using a potent combination of superstrength and psychic powers.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3775 on: July 05, 2012, 02:40:09 pm »

Figure out whether the suit has a lamp. Turn it on if so.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: July 05, 2012, 02:43:24 pm »

"Well, thanks for the information," Faith said to AM.

Then it was back to the VR machines.

Search for vaguely intelligent, vaguely humanlike aliens using VR.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: July 05, 2012, 04:52:42 pm »

"...Madam, you are too kind." Charro was feeling a little choked-up. Now that was what he called a hat!
He had had a hat much like it back before all his troubles began, and to receive such a thing now was rather touching.
Having completely forgotten what he'd actually come here for in the first place, Charro bowed low towards the Armory Master, placed the top hat delicately atop his head with all the grace of a posh bastard and then strode off, back towards the rec room and the VR machines. He couldn't keep a small, dignified smile from his face.

He settled uncertainly into the seat of one of the machine, and then glanced down at the forgotten cigarette in his hand, burnt down almost to the fingers. He took one last drag on it before casting it away and plugging into the machine.
>Gratefully thank the AM for her touching gift and equip tophat before strolling off to VR machine
then
Take one more drag on cigarette, and then channel all the drug-induced mindfuck into a VR scenario. This should be... Fun.
Booze is Life for Yoink

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: July 05, 2012, 05:14:20 pm »

"Hey Steve? What are the people on the mission up against?"

Pull up my previous VR session.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: July 05, 2012, 06:49:18 pm »

"Hey Steve? What are the people on the mission up against?"
(Defenseless civilians.  We're winning, too!)
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 2101