_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934488 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Now on TVTropes
« Reply #3300 on: June 28, 2012, 03:18:40 pm »

((That's the thing- Thrak WANTS to lose his humanity.  If given a choice, he'd prefer to stay organic, but will take anything.

I'm taking the Transhuman label seriously (and literally) ))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: June 28, 2012, 03:22:19 pm »

((Thrak is definitely the Doctor's new best friend, and vice versa. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: June 28, 2012, 03:26:54 pm »

((That's the thing- Thrak WANTS to lose his humanity.))
((Yeah, exactly what I mean. If he doesn't care too much about humanity, he's on for some good stuff. If the RNG allows such to happen, of course.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: June 28, 2012, 04:16:38 pm »

Feel the scar and the adjacent area with my hands; try to read the numbers. Take a shower to clean the semi-psychological after-effect of the stasis pod. Dry myself if there is anything to help with the process (apart from air); dress.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: June 28, 2012, 04:26:57 pm »

Ivan tries to upgrade his hand laser with an extra battery and a more focused lens. (Longer battery time, better cutting power.)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: June 28, 2012, 04:43:43 pm »

Using the amp, melt off the front doors from behind a rock (or something else providing cover).

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3306 on: June 28, 2012, 05:20:42 pm »

There not being much he could do in this situation, Jim tried the same thing again.
[Dex:3-2]
[Man dex:2]

You lay face down and unmoving as the man raises his bat and brings another blow down at the back of your head. Somehow, he manages to completely miss you despite the fact that you're completely immobile.

Thrak nods.

"You got new shit to test?  Lay it on me, bro."
A strange sort of metallic chuckle emanates from behind the Doctor's respirator. 

"Good." He says, directing you towards a door that leads into the back of the infirmary. You're about to go through when he places his hand on your chest to stop you and leans in close

"It will not be without consequences." He whispers, looking at you over the top of his glasses, revealing solid black eyes, " There is no going back. Are you sure?" 

((It's actually quite interesting seeing all of the Tropes that can apply to this. I'll be keeping an eye on the page, sticking stuff in every now and then. Wasn't too hard to pick up on TVTrope's editing conventions.

Also, why not use the introduction as the page quote? That would work perfectly. It might be a little long, but I've seen some fairly long quotes on TVTropes, so that's not a real big problem.))

Ah, yeah, thats completely possible. And you can just order it as a single place. Though the actual thing to hold the blade will need to be hand made still.

Yeah, I derp'd I meant #3.
You get some Dessert 3, some sort of weird brownie thing.

Feel the scar and the adjacent area with my hands; try to read the numbers. Take a shower to clean the semi-psychological after-effect of the stasis pod. Dry myself if there is anything to help with the process (apart from air); dress.
The scar is little more then a straight line running  maybe 2 inches up the back of your neck and base of your skull. The numbers, or more correctly, the alphanumeric string of numbers and letters, is "CAND-F-811823"

You take a shower and towel off before getting dressed again. Ah, thats better.

Ivan tries to upgrade his hand laser with an extra battery and a more focused lens. (Longer battery time, better cutting power.)
Extra battery isn't much of a problem, although you'll need a capacitor system to lower the power into something usable by the hand laser, however those lenses are gonna require making some sort of extended frame to hold it on  the finger.

Using the amp, melt off the front doors from behind a rock (or something else providing cover).
[Uncon:3]

You hide behind a parked car on the street and attempt to melt the door off it's hinges for some reason. You manage to heat the door up to the point that it would burn your hand if you tried to touch it, but can't cause any structural damage.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 05:33:08 pm by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: June 28, 2012, 05:32:53 pm »

Jim just scrambled away and got to his feet. Maybe once he was up he would stand a better chance.

(Actually, I'll just help Mesk and maybe try one of the other simulations.)

Jim logged out and heard Mesk shouting about needing to be plugged in, so he went over to help him out.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:32:00 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: June 28, 2012, 05:34:20 pm »

Fit the blade into a switchblade (or switchblade-like) housing, then mount it on the top of the simulated prosthetic's wrist.

As well, create a version that can be mounted on a suit's wrist plate, and one mounted in a synthflesh arm.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 05:42:44 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:40 pm »

Well, that didn't work. I'm going to need some serious practice with this thing.

"Hey Steve, is there any sort of manual or guide for manipulators in general? Even if it's just a list of tips thrown together by some of the past... soldiers in here, I'd be interested in seeing it."

Debug mode: Make the microwave manipulator infinite uses, reset the simulation, and then enter the building normally.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: June 28, 2012, 06:04:24 pm »

Go to the cafeteria and take a meal of all available dishes numbered two. Look around to see who else is in that room (hall?).
(( Also, I don't assume we know of the updates to the armory lists, right? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: June 28, 2012, 06:12:50 pm »

"Hey, can anyone hear me?  I need to get into the VR Tinker thing!  I'm going to revolutionize medical, uh, stuff, I mean, science, here, but I'm too immobile to do it by myself.  Who wants to be a part of history!?  Guys?"
Keep waiting for someone to come along and plug me in.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: June 28, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »

"Ooh, brownie." April took an experimental bite.

((ACTUAL THINGS HAPPENING IS FOR LOSERS, DESSERT TESTING ALL THE WAY!))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: June 28, 2012, 06:43:48 pm »

((Anyone want to remote Simus in combat VR simulations for ~5 days?

Seeing as I won't have dependable access to the internet in that time, maybe dropping in a couple of times, though.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: June 28, 2012, 07:17:48 pm »

Thrak slaps the doctor on the back.

"Brah, this is what I came here for!  I know you dudes have the cutting-edge crazy alien whacko tech going on, and I want in on it.  This outdated human body is a dead end, mang.  I know I can be better than this- ya dig?"

Thrak heads in without a second thought.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 2101