_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936814 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's pronounced "Franc-en-steen"
« Reply #3225 on: June 27, 2012, 11:29:22 am »

(Indeed, happy birthday PW. ^^^ I wouldn't mind a lack of updates today; you should enjoy yourself. I'm still going to post an action so I don't forget to, though. :P)

Jim attempted to stab the guy and put him down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: June 27, 2012, 11:30:21 am »

((It's his birthday?! Happy birthday man! Have a good one!))

OK, try eliminating the radiation blocking layer and increase the layer thickness, excepting the extra sealing layer, and then test for strength again. Increase thickness of the whole thing to 1.5 inches, excepting the extra sealing layer, and try again. Do the same for 2 inches.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: June 27, 2012, 11:34:54 am »

((I wonder when Steve's birthday is. :P The day he was activated? The average of the personalities making him up?))
((I think today is Steve's birthday. Anyway, happy day which commemorates the fact you have made so far without dying. Happy birthday.))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:01:34 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: June 27, 2012, 11:48:43 am »

April looks over the menu.

((:D Happy birthday Piecewise!))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: June 27, 2012, 12:14:45 pm »

(Happy birthday Piecewise!)
Head to the VR room.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: June 27, 2012, 12:16:01 pm »

((Happy birthday!))

((I'll just assume I made it to the armory in one piece))

Thrak strolls into the armory and looks around, noting the crowd of people.  In no hurry, he loiters in the back and looks around for signs of any sort of augmentations, whether on the assembled people or back in the armory.  When it is his turn, he approached the counter.

"W'sup?  What ya got in terms of human enhancement?  Biological, mechanical, genetical, radiological, whatev- I just want to get past this fleshbag I'm in."

He waves his left hand around.

"Something better than this civvie piece of crap."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: June 27, 2012, 12:22:01 pm »

Renen moves towards April to talk to her.

Hello, my name is Renen Averius von Raptum, what would be yours?

((Happy Birthday PW!!))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: June 27, 2012, 12:33:13 pm »

(( Happy birthday! Live long, and let nothing wear down your outstanding personality!  :D ))
I take it. Does it come with a holster (or a scabbard) and a story?
And do you have any half-used or beaten down emergency kits? Or maybe just a spare can of medi-foam?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: June 27, 2012, 01:14:14 pm »

"Ah, thanks. Regarding the kinetic amp, is there any known way to spread the force over a wider area and length of time? I've been attempting to use it as the power source for a jetpack, but I'm having trouble getting it to actually push the user a reasonable distance without being destructive."

((Also, happy birthday!))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:52:53 pm by Nicholas1024 »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: June 27, 2012, 02:46:32 pm »

((Happy birthday, Piecewise!))

In Tinker, spawn a replica of my right arm prosthesis, and, if possible, explode it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: June 27, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »

((Happy birthday! You've certainly earned it. :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3236 on: June 27, 2012, 04:33:25 pm »

Thanks everybody!

(Indeed, happy birthday PW. ^^^ I wouldn't mind a lack of updates today; you should enjoy yourself. I'm still going to post an action so I don't forget to, though. :P)

Jim attempted to stab the guy and put him down.
[dex:3]
[man dex:4]
[str:6]
[man str:5]
You charge the man and swing at his head rather awkwardly. He catches your hand and attempts to tear the weapon from your grip. You both struggle against the other, but neither come out on top.

((It's his birthday?! Happy birthday man! Have a good one!))

OK, try eliminating the radiation blocking layer and increase the layer thickness, excepting the extra sealing layer, and then test for strength again. Increase thickness of the whole thing to 1.5 inches, excepting the extra sealing layer, and try again. Do the same for 2 inches.
That first configuration is gonna be a bit stronger, but not too much so. The second one would probably be able to take a rocket rifle round or a few gauss shots, while the third could probably even take a shard launcher shot.

((I wonder when Steve's birthday is. :P The day he was activated? The average of the personalities making him up?))
((I think today is Steve's birthday. Anyway, happy day which commemorates the fact you have made so far without dying. Happy birthday.))
(steve and me aren't the same person/computer. I've got far less processing power.)

April looks over the menu.

((:D Happy birthday Piecewise!))
Looks like menu is basically nothing but Meat 1-3, side 1-3, drink 1-3 and dessert 1-3.

(Happy birthday Piecewise!)
Head to the VR room.

You successfully walk to the Rec room and sit down in one of the VR machines.

((Happy birthday!))

Thrak strolls into the armory and looks around, noting the crowd of people.  In no hurry, he loiters in the back and looks around for signs of any sort of augmentations, whether on the assembled people or back in the armory.  When it is his turn, he approached the counter.

"W'sup?  What ya got in terms of human enhancement?  Biological, mechanical, genetical, radiological, whatev- I just want to get past this fleshbag I'm in."

((Happy birthday!))

The armory master points at the list of merchandise behind her.

"Anything more then that and you'll have to ask the Doctor. He's in the infirmary, just follow the signs."

Renen moves towards April to talk to her.

Hello, my name is Renen Averius von Raptum, what would be yours?

((Happy Birthday PW!!))
You wander over to April, all ready to get your mack on.

(( Happy birthday! Live long, and let nothing wear down your outstanding personality!  :D ))
I take it. Does it come with a holster (or a scabbard) and a story?
And do you have any half-used or beaten down emergency kits? Or maybe just a spare can of medi-foam?

She slides a rather rough, obviously handmade, scabbard across to you while talking.

"A story? What do you want to know? As per medical supplies, ask the Doc, he might have some left overs. "

"Ah, thanks. Regarding the kinetic amp, is there any known way to spread the force over a wider area and length of time? I've been attempting to use it as the power source for a jetpack, but I'm having trouble getting it to actually push the user a reasonable distance without being destructive."

((Also, happy birthday!))
The armory master is silent for a moment before shaking her head
"No. The Kinetic amp cannot be modified, so don't even try. You might be able to spread the force using some sort of system, but nothing I can think off."

((Happy birthday, Piecewise!))

In Tinker, spawn a replica of my right arm prosthesis, and, if possible, explode it.
(I don't have your prosthesis in this description I've got...you probably edited it in after I got the thing. But...)

The computer buzzes and displays the error message:"Non-standard equipment".

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: June 27, 2012, 04:47:36 pm »

(Wait, walk?  I can walk now?)
Open up Tinker.  Try and figure out how everything works.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: June 27, 2012, 04:48:32 pm »

April eyes the food dispenser and decides to pick the option for "Dessert 2". Then she turns to this formal Renen guy. "Oh, hey! My name's April Eploc."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: June 27, 2012, 05:31:51 pm »

Spoiler: For PW's Reference (click to show/hide)

Non-standard equipment? It may not be strictly standard, but surely the computer would recognize a basic prosthesis, from the stories Simus had heard, they likely went through hundreds of them in the HMRC... No matter, it need not be internally mounted.

Spawn a blade, ten inches long and 2 wide, and attempt to modify it so that the edges are Monoatomic razors, the monoatomic razors of the blade about 5 inches long, starting four and a half inches from the bottom and stopping half an inch from the tip. The bottom 4 inches are not sharp, they will give it the length to protrude past the hand.

((How obvious is what I'm doing?))
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:56:05 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 2101