_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930326 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2355 on: June 09, 2012, 07:32:58 pm »

(I suggest everyone who doesn't want to deal with the pervs just do what happened to Jim: get wrecked so bad you end up in a robot body. Hell, you could probably ask the doctor to do it for you - or the armory master for that matter, she'd probably be happy to. Then underwear doesn't even matter! Jim's not wearing any... in fact he's not wearing anything! :3)

((You just made me remember: the Doc took everything from the waist down, not just my legs...

Joy. At least I can have no fear of molestation.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: June 09, 2012, 07:36:20 pm »

((I'm sure he can replace it with something that's "more efficient, much better, yes."

Also, I'm sure May will find a way. The Penguin Queen always finds a way.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: June 09, 2012, 07:44:14 pm »

((Underwear firmly on, thank you very much. Like you'd even get to it through what I'm wearing, unless our clothes get replaced with standard stuff.))
((They get replaced with standard stuff. The convicts theoretically leave the stasis pods naked and without their belongings. So yeah, standard clothing.

You people could just start wearing the suits inside the ship.))

Well, that varies my fine friend. Are you looking for anti-ballistic plates? Anti-energy weapons? Reflective for lasers? Anti-shock to help with blunt impacts such as falling from a great height or catching a semi-truck in the solar plexus? Maybe anti-electrical or even kinetic dampener equipped plates? What would you like this armor to do for you?
((@GM: I'd go with a compact version of the battlesuit's chest armor wafer. "Compact" meaning less layers of armor, since I believe the battlesuit packs a thick wafer and it seems to have a reasonable "overall" defense.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:51:10 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: June 09, 2012, 07:51:41 pm »

((The HMRC's definition of "standard" tends to vary considerably from the norm, however. Heroin is a standard supply, for instance, and then we've got standard casualty rates and team stabilities.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: June 09, 2012, 07:55:30 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Yeah, but I seriously doubt their standard clothing would look "cool" or anything along those lines. I believe the supplied garments are as bland and uninteresting as possible. We are still convicts, not anime characters to go around the ship wearing cardigans, trenchcoats or dusters and cowboy hats.

But those could be custom orders. I do believe Jim asked for a longcoat or something but the armory master only offered the civic defender's longcoat.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: June 09, 2012, 07:59:54 pm »

((I never said it'd look cool, I just meant giving us a jumpsuit or pants and shirt without bothering with underwear wouldn't be completely out of the ordinary, similar to how food is composed of about a dozen kinds of unlabeled stuff.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: June 09, 2012, 08:12:49 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Let's assume we have underwear and that is it.

Also, if you want tips to help Faith getting molested less, here is an OOC one: get her to wear something under her clothing. Seriously, walking around with no bra nor panties makes her a prime target.))
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: June 09, 2012, 08:17:52 pm »

(I suggest everyone who doesn't want to deal with the pervs just do what happened to Jim: get wrecked so bad you end up in a robot body. Hell, you could probably ask the doctor to do it for you - or the armory master for that matter, she'd probably be happy to. Then underwear doesn't even matter! Jim's not wearing any... in fact he's not wearing anything! :3)
(( No way! As for me, I'm practically longing for that kind of attempt - well, preferably executed by a female comrade. It's just... well, I promise it will be entertaining. Well, I will do my best at that, at least.
And no, not that way.
As for underwear - I'm wearing my uniform, so yes, I'm wearing my underwear. ))
((Underwear firmly on, thank you very much. Like you'd even get to it through what I'm wearing, unless our clothes get replaced with standard stuff.))
((They get replaced with standard stuff. The convicts theoretically leave the stasis pods naked and without their belongings. So yeah, standard clothing.
(( Really? Oh, what a pity. But I'm not so sure about this, actually. Many people have left the pods naked, sure, but it's not that piecewise have imposed this, I believe. *flipping pages* Nah, I can't find some of the first character posts, but the original five never had those, and I can't find piecewise declaring we leave the pods naked. Actually, some of us mentioned the specific clothing (brought from before joining the HMRC) we wear in the 'appearance' part of the sheet, and piecewise accepted those sheets without a word regarding that. Not that it means anything, yeah. :) ))

Smile as the exoskeleton reboots.
You know, Nick, I'm probably joining you in the next few moments. Oh, and just to make sure, does those LESHO rifles have a trigger I can pull, or are they fully operated by using that 'targeting and fire control computer''s inputs?
((@GM Okay, got it. Sorry, I didn't mean ill.
One more thing: does operating the aforementioned twin-linked LESHO rifles uses the conventional weapons skill or the auxilliary devices skill? I'm not sure to what degree the weapon is 'computer controlled' now. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: June 09, 2012, 08:26:45 pm »

((Err... pretty sure the trigger on the LESHOs is pretty much a fire button. It was never really clarified in the description, all I know is that they do use a targeting computer normally.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: June 09, 2012, 08:27:57 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Let's assume we have underwear and that is it.

Also, if you want tips to help Faith getting molested less, here is an OOC one: get her to wear something under her clothing. Seriously, walking around with no bra nor panties makes her a prime target.))
((Well that's no Fun. :P

Anyway, I kind of doubt our prime molesters care about anything that minor. If it was otherwise normal teammates occasionally doing it, yeah, but Renen? May? An extra layer of clothing isn't likely to do much against that.))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2365 on: June 09, 2012, 08:29:56 pm »

((Not having underwear makes sense in a way. O_o It's comfortable.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: June 09, 2012, 08:35:20 pm »

((Oookay. Underwear is on. FATAL.))

"Oh screw it. I'll just make a box to cover the chambers, then weld that to the rest of the rifle. I can make it look pretty later. Function before form."

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: June 09, 2012, 08:36:44 pm »

((Not having underwear makes sense in a way. O_o It's comfortable.))

((But it provides insulation and protection. So that way if we all go on a mission to the tundra, if we have underwear, we can still have oragans intact for someone to bring us back on the ship and replicate us.))

((Oookay. Underwear is on. FATAL.))

((I don't get it. How the hell is underwear supposed to be fatal? And if it did kill you, I think the correct word would be lethal.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: June 09, 2012, 08:38:52 pm »

(Well, I never thought I'd learn that my DM goes commando. O.o Einsteinian Roulette never fails to shock and amaze me, it seems... As for the clothing issue, yeah, I don't think you leave the pods naked. I had Jim in a somewhat detailed outfit, and I'm still trying to get my damn gasmask back.

Wait.

Jim only lost his lower body and most of his torso. That means his head was still intact. WHERE'S MAH GASMASK PIECEWISE? WHEEEERRREEEE ISSSS IIITTT!?!?! I bet that damn doctor stole it and is running around in it. :P

@TCM: He means F.A.T.A.L., which is a rather peculiar little tabletop game no one sane has ever played. Not even the insane, like Elisaz/May, has played it. I'm not going to say anything more about it, except that Piecewise mentioned it himself a while back when I was joking around about the Feyri/Jim ship.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2369 on: June 09, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »

((Damn, that was close. >.> I search for 'going commando' and the first result is some freaking woman with no underpants on flashing. Wikipedia, really?

Also, I don't go commando xD But you must know that the normal bra is restricting and, in fact, tends to be uncomfortable :P))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 2101