_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921431 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What can I say, he's the most iconic Bastard. Probably followed by Jim n Feyri, but they go better as a pair. :3))
((Fair enough.))

Check if the worm moves to the surface now and then.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

cut it up with my deativated sward
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"World War II. That dosen't sound too major. There was only one world involved." Thomas said, as he punched in the data for Normandy.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

I've got an idea, Nick. How about replacing the over-priced synth-flesh with something cheap and viscous? Oh, and making that layer much thicker, say, 100mm or more.
Extra usefulness if that way it would absorb more incoming radiation (thus lessening the amount and severity of 'assisted fission suntans').
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:10:17 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

[will:6] You draw your hand back and then thrust it forward with all the mystical power that an poorly defined magic force/microorganisms can muster. The chunk of heavy air hurls up and off you, tearing straight up into the floor above you and continuing up until it breaches the roof above and moonlight streams in.

Lukas stands up and looks at his hands in surprise. "Oh, damn. Too bad this is logically inaccurate." Lukas decides that he has cheated enough now and switches the Jedi power off again. He takes a short peak at he hole he just left in the roof, his gun at the ready in case someone else takes a peak down. He steps aside to make sure that the heavy air doesn't fall back on him (you never know)."Hmmm, maybe I should check out what this guy was doing.

Switch off Jedi powers. Look at hole (have gun ready and shoot in case someone decides to look down. Step aside in case air falls back. If everything remains quiet, examine dead guy and check what he was working on.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Create an ulcer in the tissue.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dig my way out the wall.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(It was nice knowing you all.  Well actually, it wasn't that nice knowing some of you (Elisaz).  Well actually, I didn't really know anyone.  So it should rather be "nice not knowing most of you, and I regret knowing the rest of you".  My point is we're all going to die.)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((Maybe. Maybe.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((Rest in Pieces))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((Giant quote.))
something fucked up in the formatting but....lazy.

"That looks good. Doesn't need to be pretty."

Exit VR and make the attachment.
The one one to go around your focusing chambers? Something like that is gonna have to come from the armory master.

((Hmmm, actually, I meant 1/5th strength of the regular one and double the strength of the regular one; the tests were about whether an exoskeleton can endure that amount of raw power, or not. Also, I'll take it, I succeeded in updating the research results document.
Actually, piecewise, is it possible for me to update the document each time I finish a design in tinker - by default?))
Discard the 2/5x strength exoskeleton design, and try to build a 2x one. Use advanced materials if needed.
Test the 3-, 4- and 6-circuit-simultaneous-overcharge gauss rifle shots against a battlesuit (with and without the use of AP ammo). See if it is possible to reinforce the coils to withstand such powerful shots with the use of more advanced materials.

(just do a quote post of what you want me to keep in the document and I'll keep it.)
A 2 times more powerful one would be possible, but it's gonna be like 20 tokens and massive. An Avatar is the equivalent of a 2x exoskeleton.

Also, I feel like we've done these tests before...did we? I don't want to give you completely different results then earlier.

((Edit: I just realized something. Why the hell is Faith fixated on Milno? 3 simulations so far with Milno-bot, one of them with Jim included. That is already getting somewhat strange.

TL;DR: Throw Ivan into some simulations instead of Milno, kthnxbye.))
((What can I say, he's the most iconic Bastard. Probably followed by Jim n Feyri, but they go better as a pair. :3))

A MK III suit is one example.
((Anything cheaper and more specialized? I'm basically just looking for something that could burst someone into melee range.))
Hmm, well you could have something thats basically just the main rocket pods of the Mk III, but they're not gonna be very maneuverable.

((Fair enough.))

Check if the worm moves to the surface now and then.
It seems like it does get near the surface every now and again, but it doesn't breach the surface.

cut it up with my deativated sward
You swing your deactivated tesla sabre around. It does absolutely nothing because it's just a handle.

"World War II. That dosen't sound too major. There was only one world involved." Thomas said, as he punched in the data for Normandy.
You appear a large metal boat surrounded by men in green fatigues. They seem very confused by the sudden existence of a 3 meter tall mech loaded down with futuristic gear. They don't have much time to gawk at you before the boat lands and the gate in the front opens up onto an expanse of sand. Several of the men next to you collapse  as machine gun fire tears through the boat, clinking uselessly off your armor.

[will:6] You draw your hand back and then thrust it forward with all the mystical power that an poorly defined magic force/microorganisms can muster. The chunk of heavy air hurls up and off you, tearing straight up into the floor above you and continuing up until it breaches the roof above and moonlight streams in.

Lukas stands up and looks at his hands in surprise. "Oh, damn. Too bad this is logically inaccurate." Lukas decides that he has cheated enough now and switches the Jedi power off again. He takes a short peak at he hole he just left in the roof, his gun at the ready in case someone else takes a peak down. He steps aside to make sure that the heavy air doesn't fall back on him (you never know)."Hmmm, maybe I should check out what this guy was doing.

Switch off Jedi powers. Look at hole (have gun ready and shoot in case someone decides to look down. Step aside in case air falls back. If everything remains quiet, examine dead guy and check what he was working on.
You point the rifle up as you look out the newly torn hole in the ceiling. No one sticks their head out so you wander over to the dead man and look at what he was doing. There is a black box attached to the wall where he was standing, though you have no idea what it is.

Dig my way out the wall.
You claw uselessly at the wall with your gloved hands.

Create an ulcer in the tissue.
You attempt to will the flesh of the wall to ulcerate. It doesn't work.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Basically what I'm after is a way to cover short distances and then attack with a melee weapon, as opposed to running there the old-fashioned way and likely getting shot in the interim. So, it doesn't really need to be maneuverable unless that helps me get shot less.

That said, how much would the pods cost?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

You point the rifle up as you look out the newly torn hole in the ceiling. No one sticks their head out so you wander over to the dead man and look at what he was doing. There is a black box attached to the wall where he was standing, though you have no idea what it is.

Lukas carefully inspects the black box. "A black box...I hate black boxes."

Carefully inspect black box

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Clarify : Make an ulcer in the walls by poking it with a pipe.

Ulcers are simply breaks in a bodily membrane that impedes the organ they comprise. Not due to any special things.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas laughed and shouted "You're with me boys!" as he charged up the hill, drilling through the Axis fortifications and blasting any who get near him with the laser rifle.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 2101