_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932920 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Nik was alive last I saw.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You know, I'm considering inquiring to the armory master about some kind of wrist computer I can use on the ship to communicate with people in VR without being in VR.))
((I think the datapad can do it. And if I remember correctly, all the convicts have wrist-things which are basically minicomputers. You can just try it.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((As far as I remember, the suits, even Mk I, have the buit-in wrist-pads. Not sure if they can be used for that particular purpose, though.
EDIT: Got ninja'd  :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

((SUDDENLY,))

Ehndras appears and inquires about setting up a VR battle scenario, one who's specifics he'd like to tailor to his liking.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Concentrate on the surroundings. Don't let myself slip.
Humanity's blood! Hold on, man!
((Looks like I am still in that state of half-way to Neverland from pain and blood loss, so there wasn't any dialogue, at least, with me participating in it :) ))
You successfully bleed out. Good for you.

Try and catch his attention, if he doesn't seem too busy.

Hey! Hey Doc! If you're not busy, could you come over for a moment? I've got a few things I want to talk about.
He looks at you and putters over. "What?"

Milno decides that is probably too complicated for him to do it himself and sends the program request to the research labs. While waiting for an answer, he keeps trying to do it alone for now, searching for similar programs available.

((@Nikitian: You were dead and booted back into the simulation.))
You send a custom program request to the research lab while searching for the tinker computer for something similar. The closest thing is something called "Smoothshot" which basically forces the exosuit to move more slowly and smoothly when activated.

((SUDDENLY,))

Ehndras appears and inquires about setting up a VR battle scenario, one who's specifics he'd like to tailor to his liking.
Just go to the vr machine and select the "duel" program and then set it up to your liking.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Concentrate on the surroundings. Don't let myself slip.
Humanity's blood! Hold on, man!
((Looks like I am still in that state of half-way to Neverland from pain and blood loss, so there wasn't any dialogue, at least, with me participating in it :) ))
You successfully bleed out. Good for you.
((Definetly so :D ))
Ummm. Okay, Game Master, how do you say, do I get the third, wait, fourth chance or not?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

For one, knowing a good bit of what people end up as in the HMRC, I'd be willing to bet that there's extensive cybernetics suite here. I've always been fascinated by cybernetics, although where I came from, they weren't looked upon too highly. Were I in a place that had a better attitude towards it, I would volunteer for an augment. Would doing something like that here be acceptable? I don't really care for anything that's a serious boost, like the synth-flesh stuff I saw on sale at the armory, just a replacement. And, perhaps, a variation? I'm not sure if you'd be the one to talk to about a different type of leg augment that I've had in my mind for a while...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno analyzes the Smoothshot and tries it out, shooting a moving dummy with both his laser rifle and gauss rifle, proceeding to check if it can be refined for a short period of activation with more steadiness on the arms, still allowing for fast torso movement for the matter of targetting moving objects.

Ummm. Okay, Game Master, how do you say, do I get the third, wait, fourth chance or not?
>You are all alone right now. Do you want to try and figure out a way to destroy that puddle?
If yes, kick him back into the simulation. Get him a MkII and restore the Metal Sentinel back to its original form.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:29:33 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Definetly. Can I get a Mk II suit as a bonus, however? Just to smooth things up.
Advance the hall warily, for the fourth time. Look out for the metal guardian or the puddle made of it.

EDIT: Just got an idea. Looks like it might come handy in this hall.
Change the pulse rifle fire settings for maximum diffusion.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:02:16 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((At least when it's a puddle it's only dangerous if you touch it...))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((It may have returned to the original shape (by itself or by Game Master's intervention). Also, rememeber, there might be dozens of those still hiding.
Or something even worse. Erik, for example  :) ))
Past Sigs

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((It may have returned to the original shape (by itself or by Game Master's intervention). Also, rememeber, there might be dozens of those still hiding.
Or something even worse. Erik, for example  :) ))

((ERIK SMASH PUNY METAL HYPERCUBE! HALLELUJAH!))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Lukas sees how Empyrean finally succeeds in freeing her hand from the welds that she made. He stands up and raises his arms in a questioning posture. "So do you still want any help with whatever you are building or not? I am not certain but I have some modest technical skills that might come in useful."

Try to help Empyrean if she wants to.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:38:30 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith's eyes bugged out. She tried to put them back in to keep them from bleeding, but that was hard to do at the moment.

A few moments later, she'd calmed down enough to not look like she'd seen a ghost, and was on her way back to the VR machines.

...actually, she wanted a snack first.

Heading to the mess hall, she contemplated her varied options.

"Steve, what are all these? Like, what is Meat 1, what is Meat 2, and so on?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

@Lukas

"Yes, I don't think I want to be near a welder again. I want to make such and such a thing-"

(Explain to him what I'm making: a metal blunt weapon in a pole with two handles near the end.))

"Hmm, did I catch your name?", at the white thing.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 2101