_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1931 1932 [1933] 1934 1935 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929757 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28980 on: July 14, 2015, 11:44:51 am »

let's chill on it a while.

Suggested action for Cthunkan: go to the Theater and watch a mission from before Mission 1.

Quote from: Chief, to: Maurice Sanctor
got absorbed into giant person. won't be going on mission after all.

sorry.
agreed, don't top him, suppress the other two minds if they try and stop us from going to the theater
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28981 on: July 14, 2015, 11:47:37 am »

Hey, whoever has the strongest mind in here wins, right?

So how about we agree not to improve our mental powers in anyway with mantras and implants and... other things, okay, unless we all do it together, and then only if we have a valid reason, as it would be a waste of our time and resources, right?

((tl;dr: don't be metagamey and put points into mind unless we all agree to do so.))

And a visit to the theater would be just the ticket right now, I'm sure. Do you mind if we close our eyes during the scary bits?
One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28982 on: July 14, 2015, 11:50:01 am »

but scary bits are the best part. scary bits where you laugh at the terrible things that happen to people you don't know, at least. or watch in morbid fascination as catastrophes unfold, all told through pov shots from mk1 suits of inexperienced individuals.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28983 on: July 14, 2015, 11:55:00 am »

but scary bits are the best part. scary bits where you laugh at the terrible things that happen to people you don't know, at least. or watch in morbid fascination as catastrophes unfold, all told through pov shots from mk1 suits of inexperienced individuals.
we'll close on eye.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28984 on: July 14, 2015, 12:30:20 pm »

Elias offers Cthunkan the clothes it had requested.
)I grabbed you the clothes you had asked for, if you want them.
Give Cthunkan clothes and go to room to get MCP-1. Stay in room and look up information about the ARM.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28985 on: July 14, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »

Elias offers Cthunkan the clothes it had requested.
)I grabbed you the clothes you had asked for, if you want them.
Give Cthunkan clothes and go to room to get MCP-1. Stay in room and look up information about the ARM.
puts on the clothing and gather the loot so that we can go to the cinema and watch an earlier mission
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28986 on: July 14, 2015, 12:53:48 pm »

Pan walks back to the hangar, casting a quick glance over his shoulder to the monstrosity when he leaves the rec room. Face to face with Miyamoto, he holds out the bag of pills.

"Hey, boss, I got those pills from that thing in the rec room. What do you want me to do with them?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28987 on: July 14, 2015, 01:07:36 pm »

Quote from: Dr.M.Sanctor to: Virrsai Dawa Maal Leeyes
I see. This is unfortunate, but we'll manage. I wish you luck with the new condition of yours.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28988 on: July 14, 2015, 01:30:22 pm »

EDIT: Are there different sized Avatars, like there are different sized Titans in WH40k?

I'll be using my 18 tokens to buy the following (already put them in the wiki, just writing it here in case there are objections):

• A battlesuit sized monoatmoic forceblade bayonet (4 tokens) for opening doors and hitting things with energy absorbing or ridiculously strong armour. (Imagine the enemy armour getting sliced by the blade and the resulting weakspot immediately getting vaporised by the beam of the energy weapon it is attached to.)
  • A universal chem thrower with an extra sticky goop canister (3+1 tokens) for civilians, trapping things I can't or don't want to kill and closing atmospheric breaches.
  • A neural tissue strengthening genemod (6 tokens) for obvious reasons.
  • And a heavy gauss cannon grav shell round (4 tokens) for use as a bomb, grenade or a last resort suicide weapon against heavily armoured targets.

If I don't end up using the g-shell, it will be used in combination with the Heavy Gauss Cannon (once I buy it) to kill heavily armoured targets.

Now all I need is the tokens to buy a Heavy Gauss Cannon and I'm set. Doing that because I want to have a kinetic weapon, because I'm full of energy/spacemagic weapons right now.

Assuming I survive, of course.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:37:23 pm by Parisbre56 »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28989 on: July 14, 2015, 01:32:54 pm »

The theater sounds good and all, but I have one request. Could we stop by the AM and see if it is even feasible for any if us to be extracted from this? If not, I'll happily go to the theater to watch some old missions.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28990 on: July 14, 2015, 01:36:31 pm »

Go to the armory.  Verify the battlesuit legs have been fixed; pay any cost for it if there is one.  Also get a quote on non-nuclear rounds (and nuclear, for completion) for the Battlesuit Cannon.  Are there any other rounds available?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28991 on: July 14, 2015, 01:36:48 pm »

The theater sounds good and all, but I have one request. Could we stop by the AM and see if it is even feasible for any if us to be extracted from this? If not, I'll happily go to the theater to watch some old missions.

we could stop by there. how about it, guys? not like the theater's about to go anywhere.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28992 on: July 14, 2015, 01:37:14 pm »

We're all one brain. Doubt it with out lobotomizing us and harming the rest of us and leaving you with brain damage. But we will see
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28993 on: July 14, 2015, 01:40:16 pm »

We're all one brain. Doubt it with out lobotomizing us and harming the rest of us and leaving you with brain damage. But we will see

Yes yes, I know. It wouldn't do any good to give myself brain damage by leaving and partially lobotomize the rest of you.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28994 on: July 14, 2015, 01:43:01 pm »

New suggested action for Cthunkan: before going to the theater to watch a nice film, go and ask the Armory Master if she thinks she could separate one or more of us out of the collective without causing serious damage to everyone in the process.

shouldn't take long, right? and i think it's on the way, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 1931 1932 [1933] 1934 1935 ... 2101