Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 98

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 216834 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Former penguin thread. Viva la revolution!
« Reply #1320 on: May 01, 2012, 11:01:28 pm »

For some reason I saw this coming. Avatar memes can never live in harmony
Like I said before, its the pony avatar menace. The penguins returned for a reason, after all.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: May 01, 2012, 11:03:43 pm »

I would like to say how priceless kaiyuu’s avatar choice is for this betrayal. Really quite fitting.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 01, 2012, 11:08:19 pm »

I would like to say how priceless kaiyuu’s avatar choice is for this betrayal. Really quite fitting.
Heh...
Soaplent green is goblins!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 01, 2012, 11:09:41 pm »

Pony fools, my Trgiun army shall fall drom the skies onto your pathetic hides. Long live the Penguin!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 01, 2012, 11:10:54 pm »

Viva la penguin!
Hello Hunam

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: May 01, 2012, 11:16:56 pm »

We have already converted a polar bear to a penguin. Though the result was kinda disgusting so doing that is really a loss for both sides.

Also, if you're creative enough, there are many different weapons I could be. Will I blind them? Will you use the jitteriness to function as a makeshift jackhammer to drill to their land-based fortresses and destroy them from inside? Will you send my many forms to them, letting the ponies slay them, implement the remains in baked goods (as per traditional pony war-victory custom), and consume me, only to find that HOLY SHIT I'M A GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPER-POISON BIO-WEAPON THING and then they start bleeding flashing light from every orifice and die painfully (like an internal Lord English dance party where he parties a little too hard)? i hope i didn't use up all the imagination
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 01, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »

uhhhhh...sure....
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Praecordia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 01, 2012, 11:19:46 pm »

Memes. Memes never change.

On the first of May, in the year 2012, Kaijyuu, a P.E.G.A.S.U.S. insurgent, revealed his/her/it's true colours and attacked the local PenG.U.I.N. headquarters. The situation rapidly deteriorated, leading to all out war between the P.E.G.A.S.U.S. extremists and the PenG.U.I.N totalitarian regime.

The antarctic was destroyed on May 2nd. At 12:01 AM the penG.U.I.N regime detonated an experimental PAINGUIN class nuclear device in the upper atmosphere. On the ice, millions were vaporized instantly. Large ice sheets fell into the ocean due to the heat. Radioactive fallout showered the survivors. In the coming weeks millions more would die. As the south pole burned, the P.E.G.A.S.U.S. airship fleet made it's first strike. A hail of incindentary bombs fell on the PenG.U.I.N capitals. WTFthred fell within minutes. Happithred and Ragethred held out long enough to critically damage most of P.E.G.A.S.U.S'. bombers. The coastal town of Sadthred was submerged beneath the rising oceans.

Northern raiders saw the opportunity and attacked. Dorfmoad and Communtisteries struck the ravaged continent first. The P.E.G.A.S.U.S airfleet was in tatters due to deserters and the Happithred/Ragethred anti aircraft assaults. The raiders were weak in technology, but large in numbers. Dorfmoad settlers set up underground colonies across the land, bringing with them the fearsome honeybadger. Mutated and half dead, the penG.U.I.N and P.E.G.A.S.U.S survivors made their way back to the mainland finding only devastation and small men encrusted with layers of vomit and blood...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 01, 2012, 11:20:04 pm »

You turncoats do not understand what terrible effects your actions shall have upon our Bay12. We musn't accept the ponies, for we shall be absorbed by the rest of the internet, and soon this website will be replaced by an ad for shaving cream. Erotic shaving cream.
Hello Hunam

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: May 01, 2012, 11:22:14 pm »

letting the ponies slay them, implement the remains in baked goods (as per traditional pony war-victory custom)
Apple pie or Cupcakes?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Graebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • The reasonable penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: May 01, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »

>Looks over avatars in thread

Solidarity, stalwart spheniscidae soldiers!  The phony pony philanderers' pathetic ploy pales against our puissant penguin power!
At last, she is done.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: May 01, 2012, 11:23:57 pm »

Indeed! Theses persuasive ponies cannot perplex our pungent penguin minds!
Hello Hunam

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: May 01, 2012, 11:24:58 pm »

I have found balance.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Praecordia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: May 01, 2012, 11:25:27 pm »

The alliteration! It burns!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: May 01, 2012, 11:27:46 pm »

We have already converted a polar bear to a penguin. Though the result was kinda disgusting so doing that is really a loss for both sides.

Also, if you're creative enough, there are many different weapons I could be. Will I blind them? Will you use the jitteriness to function as a makeshift jackhammer to drill to their land-based fortresses and destroy them from inside? Will you send my many forms to them, letting the ponies slay them, implement the remains in baked goods (as per traditional pony war-victory custom), and consume me, only to find that HOLY SHIT I'M A GENETICALLY ENGINEERED SUPER-POISON BIO-WEAPON THING and then they start bleeding flashing light from every orifice and die painfully (like an internal Lord English dance party where he parties a little too hard)? i hope i didn't use up all the imagination
If we're comparing avatar powers, mine can literally shoot magic from his gun. Provided he has caster shells. There's one shell in the picture, so he can get off at least one. Maybe not much more than that. Hm. We may be doomed.

Erotic shaving cream.
I am intrigued.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 98