Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 98

Author Topic: Things that made you Penguin today. <( ' >' )>  (Read 217185 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Penguin images of people here.
« Reply #855 on: April 28, 2012, 09:30:48 pm »

Heh. I'm pretty happy to see Kisame is using the penguin. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 28, 2012, 09:31:02 pm »

AND STILL NO ONE HAS MADE A POSH POOL PENGUIN. I would also like a penguin avatar made out of this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...I'll try. I'll just shop the background since the faces will be shorter.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 28, 2012, 09:34:32 pm »

Thank god The Fool's doing it. You're one of the best artists on Bay12 that I know of.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #858 on: April 28, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »

"Sorry, I AM a penguin"
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 28, 2012, 09:43:04 pm »

Svarte, this is the best I could do. I'm not so great at frog perspectives, and the animation proved beyond my skill.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd give it an A for effort, although I was hoping for a penguin in combat boots and lightning in the background.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:58:03 pm by Svarte Troner »
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 28, 2012, 09:47:11 pm »

This thread seems as if it would make a pretty great Starlight ice breaker for people trying to get used to forum weirdness. Must be preserved for posterity, like a well-salted herring. Mmm, herring...
I doubt we have enough mana floating about to do the struck out one yet anyway. ;D Perhaps in Forum Games, though...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 28, 2012, 09:52:08 pm »

This thread seems as if it would make a pretty great Starlight ice breaker for people trying to get used to forum weirdness. Must be preserved for posterity, like a well-salted herring. Mmm, herring...
I doubt we have enough mana floating about to do the struck out one yet anyway. ;D Perhaps in Forum Games, though...
I didn't even notice that slip until I previewed; doing a marathon rewatch of A's as a procrastination tool in conjunction with a SCP archive binge.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 28, 2012, 09:52:52 pm »

If everyone else is doing it, I want to jump off the bridge too!

If someone feels like it, I would use a penguin avatar.

Your avatar is too hard to penguinify (being another animal), you're going to have to describe what you want ;)
Otherwise you'll just get a penguin with inverted colours.

How about a penguin with a rifle?

If not whatever someone wants to make.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:55:33 pm by Whitefoxsniper »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 28, 2012, 09:57:08 pm »

Heh. I'm pretty happy to see Kisame is using the penguin. ^^^

Your welcome.

Ninja'd x3
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 28, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »

I didn't even notice that slip until I previewed; doing a marathon rewatch of A's as a procrastination tool in conjunction with a SCP archive binge.
Thats quite a bit of firepower combined you've seen, there. Though most of it is either dangerous and/or contained, since its the SCP foundation.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 28, 2012, 10:00:35 pm »

Thats quite a bit of firepower combined you've seen, there. Though most of it is either dangerous and/or contained, since its the SCP foundation.
And now I have an idea for a horrible, horrible idea for a fanfic in which the Foundation got to Nanoha before the TSAB.

3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 28, 2012, 10:03:06 pm »

Nanoha with Raising Heart, or with the Strike Cannon from FORCE (and some reason how she got that without the TSAB)?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:04:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 28, 2012, 10:10:52 pm »

Hey, mcclay. Mcclay, hey. Hey. Is this you?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 28, 2012, 10:18:51 pm »

Nanoha with Raising Heart, or with the Strike Cannon from FORCE (and some reason how she got that without the TSAB)?
I would think without. Not least because attempting to lock up Nanoha when she's half-Gundam would likely result in species-wide extinction extreme befriending.

3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 28, 2012, 10:27:54 pm »

They've managed to capture (more or less) powerful things before though, if you stretch Acceptable Losses a bit.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 98