Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44

Author Topic: Rolling through space: A way to complicated RTD (6/10)(OOC/Discussion)  (Read 63179 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm keeping the hammerspace turrets. Now my ship is almost a flying fortress!

And the ship I just posted was already checked for heat, energy and the usual problems, so it does not need that much analysis. It is actually a better ship overall than the Godsplitter, except of course for the fact it uses artifact cannons with rare ammo which emmit a lot of heat and spend much energy and only holds a follower jumpdrive.

Attachable cannon-ship >.>
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:15:45 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Still missing dwarmin .

Also, any complaints/ suggestions /praise?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still missing dwarmin .

Also, any complaints/ suggestions /praise?
I'd say it is going very well so far and things may get even better if we get the company of other captain and start to inflict serious damage.

The fact we can loiter around in space stations also mean we can do the normal "adventurer" stuff and are not limited to the ship.

Finally, the shipbuilding part is terrible to get used to, but when you get, it is both fun and challenging.

Question: Do I need a medic and an engineer to disable the safety systems of a medbay and operate it properly? It sounds like it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

A decent medic could probably do it alone, but if something goes wrong, you'd need an engineer to repair the damage.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Poke.

Also a question. What would you like to see more next time. More ship vs ship action or traditional adventuring. I'd like to know, because if you want to do ship vs ship. I have to come up with missions and ship designs for that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like some adventuring for now in the port, but I when I get my things done and upgrade my ship to my newest design (I mean it, I already made some slight changes at the blueprint without modifying the Godsplitter's size), then I want ship vs ship.

So yeah, I'd say you have enough time to create ship designs for our next space combat because we'll be quite busy in the Blackmarket for some time.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Action for Sai (sorry): Kill them all, again!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I need to write a character sheet.

I am lazy.

Factor 1 plus factor 2 = nothing is done.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am lazy.
Make it two lazy people. However when dealing with RtDs, a good part of my laziness just disappears. A good part of it.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rolling through space: A way to complicated RTD (6/10)(OOC/Discussion)
« Reply #624 on: June 01, 2012, 12:30:44 am »

I am lazy.
Make it two lazy people. However when dealing with RtDs, a good part of my laziness just disappears. A good part of it.
Need a bit of positive encouragement Sky?

You make gooooood character sheets! Go for it! :)) And you're a great GM, go for it!  :D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 05, 2012, 07:09:36 am »

Whose post is missing, again?

Edit: We are missing:

-Spinal_Taper's
-Dwarmin's
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:11:56 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 05, 2012, 07:39:00 am »

If Dwarmin is alright for me acting in his stead:

Sai: Shove a ton of suppressive fire up their asses.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 06, 2012, 07:53:52 am »

I'm going to send a PM to Dwarmin and Spinal.

Or I might just run the turn.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 06, 2012, 10:10:37 pm »

You should run the turn.

Also, I want to know if I can stick some of those hammerspace turrets into my front section so I can get all the sections equal. They ruuuule.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 09, 2012, 06:50:46 am »

@Tiruin: Pssst. The GM rolls for that kind of stuff and you are telling the redshirts to do it? There is a good reason why it was a direct order from the captain for Raelin. She is trying to avoid her responsabilities by telling the people who almost loaded a missile backwards to execute her duties. I am sure nothing will go wrong. >.>
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44