Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: Crucible RTD [Turn 23: Holy Fuck(ups)]  (Read 34564 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crucible RTD [Turn 23: Holy Fuck(ups)]
« Reply #330 on: May 06, 2012, 05:06:09 am »

((Ferren/Morelli, could I have some help in proving my point across?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Morelli

• Bay Watcher
  • Even numbers keep me sane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 06, 2012, 05:15:55 am »

((Sorry, I was away for a while.))

Ferren supports the God of War and creates the peaceful zone for him, however in a way that looks like Nassharath did it.

"I'll return to The Octom later."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2012, 05:55:30 am »

Spread throughout the world the Ley Lines, invisible and intangible rivers of mana.

Have all Ley Lines cross over at one remote inhospitable point (Say...Ferrokai?), and upon that spot create a Temple to myself, that those who wish to speak with me may do so with ease. Links up to the Shrine of Arcane Arts at rare intervals.

meh, where do you want it?

i kinda want a better bed

"Look i know you are challenging the gods, but couldnt you have done this earlier, we are entering our twilight you know? also, i fuck around with my creation, its like an garden for you life-spanners, only i have given life to my thoughts, and you are probably someones thought.
all around you is created by some god, and as saidwere fading, wait and the last of us will have faded to the memories of our creations within your lifetime..."
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:02:50 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 06, 2012, 06:43:00 am »

Nassharath Enedrasi sighed. Time for a change of plans
"Very well then, I shall try another thing."
Allow Ferren to create the zone of absolute void but afterwards create a zone of pure conflict war and bloodshed, depicted in such a way it is attractive, around the mantis man.

((I am so going to kill old man mantis.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

JackoftheBox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 06, 2012, 08:26:32 am »

I'm oddly growing quite fond of old man mantis

Mavet gathers 12 members of the Centaur race, teaches them about death, to respect and not to fear it. Then he asks them to spread these teachings to mortals.

As for the mantis guy, wait for someone else to deal with it, create a crystal to capture its soul when it dies.
This morning I found myself looking at the numberplates of the cars on my drive in to work and seeing them as tileset characters in ASCII... a silver Renault I was behind had an interesting scene of a Human wrestling a Minotaur near a bin.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 06, 2012, 10:19:18 am »

I have no idea. The world is a mass of jumbled up divine friggen everything and I can't make heads or tails of it anymore.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 06, 2012, 10:22:37 am »

((The GM did not take dermonster's order to its extreme consequences...I am actually disappointed. He should also have overextended and fallen into a slumber.))
>Yes?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2012, 10:24:48 am »

I have no idea. The world is a mass of jumbled up divine friggen everything and I can't make heads or tails of it anymore.
i mean, the plateau, the abyss, hell, jagged mountain is fair game to place it.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2012, 10:26:56 am »

Mountain.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2012, 12:04:08 pm »

Tuwa took the form of a hundred armed angel, then he approached the mortal on the mountain, saying "You question my power, and my morality. I intend to prove my justification for both.". He took the bearded mortal into a bubble of magic, and showed him the primordial world, its everlasting seas. "This is the world before I created the first continent. It is naught but unorganized chaos." He took him back to the mountain, and laid six of his many arms on him. "This is the world without my essence, the essence of order." He showed him the slaughter and debauchery of utter anarchy. "A world without order is a horrendous place, where murderers run free, and innocents perish" Then, he made two chairs of stone, took a seat upon one, and offered the other to the mortal. (If my actions would harm me, get rid of them from right to left)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2012, 02:42:38 pm »

Yeah, it's poorly organized. If you're wondering about something specific, or everything described in a specific way, I can probably help there.

((The GM did not take dermonster's order to its extreme consequences...I am actually disappointed. He should also have overextended and fallen into a slumber.))
Extreme consequences?

Also, a [6] on what was supposed to be a [5] seemed close enough for a cutoff and I felt kind of bad because he burned through his Power so quickly. Remaking the Sun in his image, mind you, but still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 06, 2012, 05:25:44 pm »

Mikalas appears in front of the mortal. He bows a deep bow and says, "My name is Nikalas, God of Fear, Bravery and Monsters. Trifle with me at youe own peril Mortal. For if you do I shall sap the bravery from your body and create your greatest fears in front of you." Ifthe mortal doesnot back the fuck down Nikalas transports him to The Terror and sets a horde of Shadows upon him.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 06, 2012, 11:44:42 pm »

So uh, I was running the turn and a result came up that I'm actually going to need some time to figure out.

So, blame Caellath. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 07, 2012, 02:15:04 am »

So uh, I was running the turn and a result came up that I'm actually going to need some time to figure out.

did the ley lines knock out all "Magical"/non faith generated power except runes?
Quite fucked indeed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2012, 06:11:49 am »

did the ley lines knock out all "Magical"/non faith generated power except runes?
The ley lines are not mine.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25