Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Escape Jail  (Read 6210 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape Jail
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:12 pm »

((Just waiting on Aussie and NRDL, as for Spinal you have been put on the waiting list, though I have a sneaking suspicion you want to stay in jail. Get all Rorschach on them))
Hurm... How'd you guess? Also, mind if I change my guys alias to "The Revengeancer"*Work in progress*? It's a bit long as is.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:36:38 pm by Spinal_Taper »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2012, 09:40:13 pm »

((Just modify it, I won't look at it until I really need to. Any changes you make will be reread.))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 12:05:45 am »

Become good buddies with Green Glock dudes

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 08:26:06 pm »

((Giving NRDL til tommorow then it will continue))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »

You are sentenced to prison for stealing logs, disturbing the peace, making elves hippies cry, disturbing the peace of the forest, causing Bambi's mother to die, and being a prick. You are found GUILTY!
((Well, that was sad. He should have killed Bambi as well!))

If he escapes, that will be his #1 goal
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 05:48:57 pm »

Am I coming in if he doesn't show?

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 07:01:38 pm »

Yeah you are
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2012, 08:24:50 pm »

RTD

While looking around your cell, you began to hope that someone was hiding something. Carefully, you searched around in the pillow sheets, under the bed, in the blankets and you find(Roll Dex 3-2=1) Unfortunately you do not find anything of use, and worse yet a guard walks around and spies you on what you are doing, you look around sloppily, and your cell is a mess. The guard yells at you tapping the cell hard with his baton, "Hey you, what are you doing?!" He quickly opens the gate and looks as if he is going to beat you. He is alone for now. "To solitary confinement!" He watches you, expecting you to comply, but what do you do?

Opponent:
Guard
Weapon: Metal Baton (Blunt)
Wearing: Guard's Uniform, Badge

empfan

You work in the kitchen and wash dishes (Roll 5 Dex) and you wash them quickly and efficiently. You even get all of them done. The guards watching you work are quite pleased with the result, giving you 20 moneys for your work. However some of the other washer's grumble and stare at you with intent. (Respect 0-2= -2)

AussieGuy

You attempt to talk to the Green-shirted gang members who walk around, they stare at you and some give grins. "You got to go through initiation." Are you willing to go with whatever they want you to do? They accept anybody, and this is a great way to earn money, respect and fear but what are you willing to sacrifice?

werty892

You go to attack the prisoner and go for a quick punch to the face(Roll 1 v 4) and he grabs your arm throwing you to the ground, kicking you in the side. You are able to use the force to roll away and sit back up. Some other prisoners begin to crowd around chanting and yelling at you to fight. It is only a matter of time until the guards come now. However you are hurting pretty bad after that kick. Your ribs are badly bruised.

NRDL

A black hole vortex opens up in your cell, ripping you apart from limb to limb, draining your blood into the hole before sucking away the remnants of your limbs and head, still screaming as you fall into the hole. You see bambi for a quick moment, but then you realize this was a pretty crappy disney movie ending

Spinal_Taper

Timothy "Vengeance-Seeker" Richards, you are sentenced to prison for vigilantism, assault and battery, and for wearing tights in public. You will be spending some time with those prisoners you had sent to jail, I hope you do not reap what you sow. You are found GUILTY!

Processed and thrown into the Regular cells, you find yourself surrounded by familiar faces, they are already looking at you with contempt as some of these guys you put in here yourself. (Because of crime you have -20 Respect, +20 Fear to start with.) For now they leave you alone, but it won't be for long.

*ALL OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE OF HIS WELL-KNOWN VIGILANTISM, KNOW WHO HE IS*

Item Sheets:

Sheets:

Spinal_Taper:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

empfan:

werty:

AussieGuy:

RTD:

Gangs known
Green Glock
*Wear Green undershirts*
Numbers: 54
Boss: Unknown

Azul Action
*Wear Blue undershirts*
Numbers: 29
Boss: Unknown

---------
On a side note, no super powers Mr. Spinal. You are a human just like these men and women in the prison.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:42:10 pm by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2012, 08:33:56 pm »

Uhhhhh..... fire lazerz! Cant back down really... GO ALL IN!

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 09:13:45 pm »

Ask the guards to get me a poster with the money I have

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2012, 09:59:37 pm »

Any kind of specific poster, or should I just choose a random one. (Currently envisioning a certain movie about how someone dug a hole and put a poster over it)
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 12:28:22 am »

VS heads to the workout room, where he begins to rebuild the muscle he lost whie imprisoned. Make sure they see I can still kick their asses.

Mechanics question:Do I get a bonus with guards?

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 04:42:40 am »

Strike a dramatic pose and accept going into initiation for Green Glock

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 05:52:15 am »

Any kind of specific poster, or should I just choose a random one. (Currently envisioning a certain movie about how someone dug a hole and put a poster over it)

Any kind will do

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 11:26:20 am »

Any kind will do
Bambi or Deep Throat as suggestions. Both, are, as you can see, very similar to each other, because they suck.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5