Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (8/16) Day 3  (Read 81137 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia 2 (16/16) Day 1: Trouble on P-Date
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2012, 09:05:24 pm »

D: I would vote for Dariush for being a complete douche at this point. I don't even care if he's town.
CaptainPlanet: What's your deal? You've only posted like, twice. And the same for PotL and, uh, almost everyone.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2012, 09:12:35 pm »

Well that's interesting.

D: I would vote for Dariush for being a complete douche at this point. I don't even care if he's town.
He's dead.

I'll have to reread before content can be achieved.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 22, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »

I meant given another chance.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2012, 10:34:18 pm »

Jack:  We'd all love to hear your assessment of D1.

Captain Planet and Hapah:  Why did you end the day without voting?  Who do you suspect and why?

BMC:  You never answered my question- You knew they had a 100% chance to get one of us- meaning there wouldn't be any avoiding it via block, protect, or what have you.  How would you know that without being on the scum team?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »

There were at least 3 attempts to kill this night.
Who knows anything about cars?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2012, 12:20:10 am »

Replace me.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2012, 12:29:50 am »

Well fuck.

* Tiruin brings out his what-the-hell face.

What is with you and those expletives?! First impression upon reading those from your point of view: "Damn, something went wrong."

Also, blackmagechill

Shit. This is ironically how I got killed the first day the last time. I'm just too good at mafia for my own well being.
Huh?

The mafia is always the biggest threat. The cult can't take the mafia, the serial killer doesn't give a damn, but the mafia is out to get us. (I thought you meant the biggest thing we had to fear, not out of the three).
But in some games where I've read, cult can take Mafia. How sure are you that they can't in this game?

BMC
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Literally. Let's say that this is divided up like the last BYOP Mafia, and roughly one third of the game is scum. That's a thirty three percent to kill and maybe learn more. If we don't vote, then we have a zero percent chance to kill scum and a 100% chance for them to get one of us. None of this is personal, but somebody is going to have to bite it.

Any argument that involves statistics is automatically a bad one.  More importantly, how do you know "they" have a 100% chance to get someone?
I know that the scum shouldn't be that stupid. Day 1 is essentially a free kill, if the town isn't going to lynch. If they were as dumb as they'd have to be not to, they would've posted asking what it meant if they were mafia.
So what gave you that assumption on what scum must or may think? This comes to me like you explicitly know the lynchee is town?

You still haven't answered anything I asked.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2012, 01:41:40 am »

The fucking fuck on a fucking stick through a fucking FUCK?! Fuck the fuck. Fuck.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2012, 05:03:09 am »

Also,

CaptainPlanet: What's your deal? You've only posted like, twice. And the same for PotL and, uh, almost everyone.

. . .

I meant given another chance.

What? What's with that contradiction?

And you wanted to vote him for being a complete douche? In what way is he such?

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2012, 07:39:26 am »

BMC:  You never answered my question- You knew they had a 100% chance to get one of us- meaning there wouldn't be any avoiding it via block, protect, or what have you.  How would you know that without being on the scum team?
Because derp I wasn't thinking about protects or anything. They might have a piercing killer though, you never know.

@Tiruin: I'd vote for Dariush because, if you didn't see the lover chat, NativeForeigner thought I was jester because I played so badly (and I don't blame you guys if you lynch me today, shit's looking stacked against me) and then Dariush said, no, he's just a stupid fucking noob. His exact words. So I'd vote for him because he was being elitist, although I probably wouldn't get nativeforeigner. As far as the 100% chance to kill, you'd have to be a moron not to try. I wasn't thinking about protects (mainly because I don't have one) or kill blocks. I was going off of the wiki that the cult can't take mafia, because, well, that's what it said. I know it isn't set in stone, especially for BYO Mafia, but it seemed like it was the norm.

I'm not entirely sure orange bottle was night killed, I think he probably rolled a one and accidentally offed himself, meaning we probably don't have an SK. Just a hunch.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2012, 09:29:26 am »

Oh look, it seems we have a seer in the group.

@Tiruin: I'd vote for Dariush because, if you didn't see the lover chat...

Dariush was Animal fighters, brother.
Animal Fighters
You are a Brother to Native Foreigner, and if NativeForeigner survives you win.
(Auto) Lover: You are lovers with NativeForeigner (who is not actually your brother) and you share loverchat and know each others’ alignment and role. If either of you die, the other dies too.
Loverchat: EXPUNGED
(Night) Cat to the Face: You fling a cat into the face of the target, killing them if they were going to kill, redirect, delay, or roleblock you or NativeForeigner.
(Night, 1-Shot) Dog to the Everything: You fling a dog into your opponent, who mauls them so thoroughly they are killed and roleblocked.
Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

NativeForeigner was Friendly Stone Golem, town.
You are a loyal member of the town.
(Auto) Set in Stone: You can’t be affected by delayings, redirectings, poisonings, or role-changings.
(Night) Stony Cover: You place your stony body in front of someone in a way that you know how to take attacks, protecting them from kills.
(Auto) Lover: You are lovers with Dariush and you share loverchat and know each others’ alignment and role. If either of you die, the other dies too.
EXPUNGED is your loverchat.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34rwzzs&s=5

Hmm, EXPUNGED looks like a great chat to see how NF thinks. Or how Dariush thinks.

Yeah. What makes you think about Orange like so? Talk about the NK, why?

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2012, 09:55:41 am »

Based on his statement "Aw Shit. Snake Eyes." That and, at least in Homestuck, They can be a little bit dangerous to use. Not to mention messy. That, and it's a set of dice. Something bad had to happen if he rolled a one.
Where the hell is the lover chat? It was up there a while ago.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2012, 10:00:44 am »

Anyone else confirm that?

And, why are you going out of Mafia? Explain why you are using others' bah post, and OOC to defend your statements?

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2012, 10:14:15 am »

I have a link to the lover's chat, although I'm not entirely sure I should post it...
So maybe we can't rule out any third parties, and the idea is hit or miss, but I'm leaning toward an accidental death.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2012, 10:15:57 am »

I have a link to the lover's chat, although I'm not entirely sure I should post it...
So maybe we can't rule out any third parties, and the idea is hit or miss, but I'm leaning toward an accidental death.

Where the hell is the lover chat? It was up there a while ago.

Wut.

My vote stays on you. Stop flooding the place with Dead wine, and evading my questions.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30