Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1163 1164 [1165] 1166 1167 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941864 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: BFEL LOVES CHILD CREAM!
« Reply #17460 on: November 25, 2013, 03:45:51 pm »

((...CHARGE DYNAMIC BONUS FOR EVERYTHING))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17461 on: November 25, 2013, 03:54:38 pm »

((DO HALF AS MANY THINGS))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17462 on: November 25, 2013, 04:18:03 pm »

((...CHARGE DYNAMIC BONUS FOR EVERYTHING))
((DO HALF AS MANY THINGS))

((I dug up this thing.

Someone check if it's correct though. Or add in the missing values.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiBBZzwZbeUkdDlhQ3lCSjEzbjZpcUxDSksxdGZBSHc&usp=sharing))
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:42:28 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17463 on: November 25, 2013, 04:40:18 pm »

"Right. So apparently there's a giant all consuming thing out to get the universe. Dammit Xan."

Drag some Grate corpses to the medbay. Try and avoid Jim in case he's mad about the whole shooting Grate thing.

((DAMMIT XAN, YOU CAN'T EAT THE UNIVERSE.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17464 on: November 25, 2013, 04:48:18 pm »

((You spend two turns on the action, the first turn on preparing, the second on the action itself. Dynamic bonuses are the only way Lyra can safely use her amp, so I pay attention to the things.))
((I always thought dynamic bonuses got handed out for things it would make sense for a character to be knowledgeable about.
Like Stacy would get a dynamic bonus to murdering teammates/objectives with manipulators. :P

Yeah that part was a joke, but I thought it indicated special training, like how people get dynamic bonuses to tinker after reading the instruction manual.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17465 on: November 25, 2013, 04:51:30 pm »

Jim's just going to pick Lyra up and carry her as he follows Morul to see what the hell is going on with the multiple Grate corpses.

"Not that this might not be a good thing, but I thought Grate was... paste. How did you get additional ones?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17466 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:16 pm »

In that case, can I have 6 HMRC standard, and one of everything else?
Buy alcohol, take a swig from each standard bottle, craft six molotovs, take a swig from everything else.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17467 on: November 25, 2013, 05:03:12 pm »

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well, we lifted the rock and it was standing there. Then, uhhhh, a, uhhhhhhh, I, uhhhhhh, maybe sorta shot it? And well, there was another one. Then after describing a event I'm pretty sure is Xan eating the universe, it passed out."

((A dynamic bonus is where you perform a certain task, such as taking a turn to aim at a target, or reading the instruction manual, which nets you a +/-1. So, say you roll a 6, the dynamic bonus would apply a -1 to it to get 5. Same with a 4, it would apply a +1 to get 5.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17468 on: November 25, 2013, 05:07:10 pm »

((I see, like I said, I thought it was a permanent bonus to a very narrow field of actions.

Also when do we get tokens and stat points? I think I'll buy up a Kinetic Shunt.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17469 on: November 25, 2013, 05:08:18 pm »

((How many tokens do you have?))
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17470 on: November 25, 2013, 05:09:08 pm »

Jim blinked, then shrugged. "Well... normally I'd have to do something about you killing a teammate, but this isn't exactly a normal case, is it? I'm going to let it slide because honestly I'm not sure what to make of this. We have one very dead Grate, one unconscious Grate, and one Grate who looks like he can be brought back, so... I guess we came out ahead on this deal?" He seemed just as confused as anyone else would be as he spoke. "I guess... I'll just say thanks for bringing these kids back even if I have absolutely no idea what is going on right now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17471 on: November 25, 2013, 05:11:04 pm »

((How many tokens do you have?))

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt

Not nearly enough, it seems.))

((Also, if Xan ever becomes a nuisance, we'll just burn it away. Very happy with my namitethrower now. Funny: for something that's basically a big ol' upgraded flamethrower, it's been one of the more effective prototypes to come out of VR)).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17472 on: November 25, 2013, 05:13:06 pm »

((Just you wait until I start getting into spacemagic biology.))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17473 on: November 25, 2013, 05:17:53 pm »

"Whew. I'm glad you didn't decide to murder me. Much appreciated. And my reasoning for shooting it was that if it was Grate, he could be brought back, and if it was some horrible monster, it'd be dead, or pissed off."

((Yes, it seems very useful. I'm thinking about either making or asking for one shot cartridges of he stuff. Just a pressurized canister with maybe ten, fifteen seconds of fuel, and small enough to be fitted like an underslung grenade launcher. Kinda like the Exterminator canisters from Dark Heresy.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17474 on: November 25, 2013, 05:20:34 pm »

"Honestly, that's perfectly understandable reasoning. Whatever happened was certainly weird enough that I can't blame you for a panic shot, and as you said it's not like you shot him in the brain. Hopefully the poor kid isn't traumatized by all of... whatever happened to him."
Pages: 1 ... 1163 1164 [1165] 1166 1167 ... 1256