Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945587 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: The Wall of Remembrance Grows
« Reply #16905 on: November 15, 2013, 03:53:40 pm »

((MFM or mass?  I forget what you have.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16906 on: November 15, 2013, 03:57:38 pm »

((Microwave. I tend to overshoot quite a bit on it.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16907 on: November 15, 2013, 03:59:14 pm »

((MFM or mass?  I forget what you have.))
((Just remember the burning villagers.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16908 on: November 15, 2013, 04:08:13 pm »

Simus sighed with relief, even with the dead man in her sight. She was just barely out of the way of the spikes, and her suit hadn't even needed to activate to protect her. And then she remembered a fact about amps: Line of Sight is required to target.

Swap through vision modes, attempting to locate the Amp user. If visual contact is made, relay his position to Miyamoto to cut in on him from above, if possible.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16909 on: November 15, 2013, 04:14:58 pm »

((Yeah, couldn't remember if you were one that had upgraded.  I do now recall that your debrief consisted of a long painful shock, though.

So can you still get brainshocked?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16910 on: November 15, 2013, 04:15:28 pm »

((... oh well so what does everyone suggest happen to the manipulators, considering they were self bought?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16911 on: November 15, 2013, 04:15:36 pm »

((That was before I became the horror I am now.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16912 on: November 15, 2013, 04:17:52 pm »

((... oh well so what does everyone suggest happen to the manipulators, considering they were self bought?))
((Grate would probably appreciate the ability to not suck.

Speaking of which, he's planning to help with the amp user if anyone lets him have a useful weapon. Anyone have spare heavy ordinance that they are willing to lend to the HMRC's youngest member?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16913 on: November 15, 2013, 04:21:21 pm »

((Does a gauss rifle count as heavy ordnance?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16914 on: November 15, 2013, 04:23:12 pm »

((Manipulator or amp?  If it's an amp, it was probably scrambled along with your brain.

Also Auron is there and he has a looting fetish, so he'll probably grab it for you.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16915 on: November 15, 2013, 04:45:25 pm »

((Hrmm. Morul is on the way. He has several unorthodox tactics at his disposal, like Deathcube, the ability to simply vanish, and if things go horribly wrong, I may get Timmy involved. By horribly wrong, I mean flub my will roll and get possessed/mutated/other-fate-worse-than-death things.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16916 on: November 15, 2013, 06:00:05 pm »

((Dubley Steptimus(the new guy) only has a laser rifle and some armour. He's gonna keep going unless someone tells him IC to turn back.)

Follow the giant robot tracks. Try to catch up.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16917 on: November 15, 2013, 06:42:25 pm »

Hey Steve i need a favor,
Miyamoto and Lukas have amps and super death lasers and stuff they could use but are prevented from doing so by line of sight right?
Well im mapping this tunnel in real time and if i were to send you the data you could feed it into their suit computers and have it appear on their HUD as a sort of holographic overlay showing the exact location of the tunnel and a rather accurate map of everyone's locations inside it.
any chance you could make this happen while i try to avoid impalement and incineration?

Loot the Michael for all hes worth, make mental note to invest in indestructium face armor.

relay my spatial co-ordinates to Steve along with real time telemetry from my mapping program and have him upload it to my entire team's HUD's, especially Miyamotos.

Try to spot Xavier, but also hang back with Michael's corpse and try to avoid being impaled or incinerated.

((What goodies did michael drop for me?))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 11:26:29 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16918 on: November 15, 2013, 06:53:36 pm »

Loot the michael for all hes worth, make mental note to invest in indestructium face armor.

Try to spot Xavier, if i see him unload a barrage of lightning at him and hold down the trigger if i hit him.

((What goodies did michael drop for me?))
((You might be able to repair the cloak. Of note, though, is that the Amp guys doesn't need LOS, I think. Better to be safe than sorry, though.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16919 on: November 15, 2013, 07:31:54 pm »

((Amps need line of sight, but manipulators do not I believe, as you are inputting coordinates.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1256