Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944548 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: Screwed and Mutinous
« Reply #14820 on: June 24, 2013, 01:18:56 pm »

Well, you won't be rocketing around anymore unless we can find a spare pod for you, Miyamoto, one of them nigh unrecognizable. Anyways, let's get you both hooked up and back to base so we can get medical attention to you and repair work started on Lukas and Gilgamesh.

Load them up and let's head back to base.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14821 on: June 24, 2013, 01:29:01 pm »

Do so.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14822 on: June 24, 2013, 01:40:57 pm »

Well, you won't be rocketing around anymore unless we can find a spare pod for you, Miyamoto, one of them nigh unrecognizable. Anyways, let's get you both hooked up and back to base so we can get medical attention to you and repair work started on Lukas and Gilgamesh.

'Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. Damn, probably gonna cost me some tokens. Oh well, at least I'm still alive.
Thank you, Mesk, Simus, for fishing us up from there. It's good to have reliable teammates to fall back upon.
Sorry for putting you through that, Lukas. I had no idea it had all that, let's hope we never brush with death like that again.'

Get ferried to base, get treated and stuff. Be happy to be alive.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14823 on: June 24, 2013, 01:55:25 pm »

Flint eyed the pieces he had gathered before him. It'll be ugly... but it'll have to do. Something to keep his mind off of things. He knew that dwelling on what had happened, what was still happening right now would only make things worse for him and his teammates. Better focus his energy on things he can control...

Slowly start working on the exosuit repairs. Hope that someone with more knowledge comes to help me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:44:23 am by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14824 on: June 24, 2013, 02:36:41 pm »

look for someone to help, then return to sensors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14825 on: June 24, 2013, 02:37:12 pm »

Assess physical and mental state, then assist whomever needs assisting.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14826 on: June 24, 2013, 04:38:15 pm »

Wake up?

((YAY, I LIIIVE!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14827 on: June 24, 2013, 04:46:00 pm »

grab my pda and head to the mess hall to eat, begin writing the doppelganger program that will be uploaded to the robot body allowing it to translate specific encrypted RF signals sent to it into artificial nerve pulses allowing it to be controlled remotely.

Also begin writing a rudimentary AI for the suit capable of walking, picking things up and remembering its travel path, program it to turn the doppelganger around and follow its travel path back if the control signal begomes too distorted or if it recieves no signal for a set period of time.

((That wasnt so bad now was it? Hooray for competance.))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:08:41 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14828 on: June 24, 2013, 05:55:35 pm »

((Note to self: Never post any idea I have before I actually start working on it, especially not specifics.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #14829 on: June 24, 2013, 06:34:43 pm »

'Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. Damn, probably gonna cost me some tokens. Oh well, at least I'm still alive.
Thank you, Mesk, Simus, for fishing us up from there. It's good to have reliable teammates to fall back upon.
Sorry for putting you through that, Lukas. I had no idea it had all that, let's hope we never brush with death like that again.'

"It's okay Miyamoto. None of us knew how badass that crystal actually is...And at least I got to fire my cannon again. Let's just get the fuck out of here."

Get loaded up and head back to base.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14830 on: June 24, 2013, 07:32:30 pm »

((Note to self: Never post any idea I have before I actually start working on it, especially not specifics.))

((Hmmm why? And before you say i stole your idea the robobody was the main secret plan i wanted your help with followed closely by energy absorbant flatzone plating for our shuttles))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14831 on: June 24, 2013, 07:54:14 pm »

((Hmmm why? And before you say i stole your idea the robobody was the main secret plan i wanted your help with followed closely by energy absorbant flatzone plating for our shuttles))

((Actually, I do believe I had mentioned the remote robot body before, quite a while ago (I think it was during the Eternal Darkness mission). Still, Irony started looking into it on the ship right before she left, remember? Her going after it was somewhat meta, pure and simple, though I would believe you coming up with it yourself.))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 07:57:13 pm by PyroDesu »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14832 on: June 24, 2013, 08:03:25 pm »

((DAMMIT, with the memory loss, I don't even get to say "I told you so."))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14833 on: June 24, 2013, 08:40:00 pm »

((Actually, I do believe I had mentioned the remote robot body before, quite a while ago (I think it was during the Eternal Darkness mission). Still, Irony started looking into it on the ship right before she left, remember? Her going after it was somewhat meta, pure and simple, though I would believe you coming up with it yourself.))
Yeah ive only read a a few partial missions and they were brainwash murderer, sharkmist and memory ship :())

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14834 on: June 24, 2013, 08:44:52 pm »

Yeah ive only read a a few partial missions and they were brainwash murderer, sharkmist and memory ship :())

((You've missed a lot of the good stuff, then.))
Pages: 1 ... 987 988 [989] 990 991 ... 1256