Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938935 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 8: Steve, We've got a problem.
« Reply #12510 on: February 26, 2013, 12:13:21 am »

((If the ship has a reactive attitude control system, they could possibly rip that out and propel just themselves along with it. It's kinda like flying in space on a fire extinguisher, but it'd at least allow them to raise their trajectory enough to call for help.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12511 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:55 am »

((Perhaps they can fire an escape pod with themselves inside as they reach the top of their arc and use that to propel themselves into space? Either that or make a rocketpack, cause otherwise it's gonna be an express elevator ride to hell, going down.

I just knew there was a bad feeling about that shuttle... Should have checked the fuel before you decided to use it...))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: February 26, 2013, 01:30:07 am »

((I'm confused. Am I attached to the bottom of that death trap?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12513 on: February 26, 2013, 01:33:05 am »

You're on the shuttle with everyone else. They're in the HMRC ship that the three guys who made up command were in. Different ship.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12514 on: February 26, 2013, 01:39:00 am »

You're on the shuttle with everyone else. They're in the HMRC ship that the three guys who made up command were in. Different ship.

((Aaah, yes. The confusion is gone. For a moment I thought that Parisbre's posts regarded our shuttle.))

Sing a robot song to pass the time.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Version 1.03: Jims Nerfed, but given +2 to Spine breaking
« Reply #12515 on: February 26, 2013, 02:39:18 am »

Jim sat down near Feyri's pod. "No need for stasis - for myself or Simus. What about you, Mesk? Anything you want to talk about?" he asked. "Goes for you guys, too, Simus, Miyamoto, Lukas."

"I'm just fine and dandy here, with my excellent view to the expanses of space. Which means I'm staring at a vast smear of nothingness, really. Too bad space isn't filled with beautiful nebulae like those shows on my home planet always promised."
Sing along with Lucas.

((Now that Flint and Jobasio are in mortal peril, will the next turns go more slowly for us too? Or only for them? Or could we possibly help them?

Oh and Paris, don't forget to use the ship's more powerful comm systems to send out an SOS before you abandon ship.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:31:24 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12516 on: February 26, 2013, 02:40:33 am »

((I can only imagine that the song is in binary. It would just make my day.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Version 1.03: Jims Nerfed, but given +2 to Spine breaking
« Reply #12517 on: February 26, 2013, 02:59:40 am »

Jim sat down near Feyri's pod. "No need for stasis - for myself or Simus. What about you, Mesk? Anything you want to talk about?" he asked. "Goes for you guys, too, Simus, Miyamoto, Lukas."

"I'm just fine and dandy here, with my excellent view to the expanses of space. Which means I'm staring at a vast smear of nothingness, really. Too bad space isn't filled with beautiful nebulae like those shows on my home planet always promised."
Sing along with Lucas.

((Now that Flint and Jobasio are in mortal peril, will the next turns go more slowly for us too? Or only for them? Or could we possibly help them?

Oh and Paris, don't forget to use the ship's more powerful comm systems to send out an SOS before you abandon ship.))

Well we're kinda stuck waiting to see what happens to them  before the shuttle gets to you. Feel free to try and help if you can think of a way to do so.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: February 26, 2013, 03:04:52 am »

((It really depends on how much fuel the Gilgamesh has left, and how good Miyamoto is with orbital rendezvous.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12519 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:51 am »

Hum the Blue Danube.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: February 26, 2013, 03:56:14 am »

((Damn, nabbing that shuttle was a good idea, too. And we lost our precious Jim title already! I didn't even get a chance to complain about how even more OP Jims were now. :P

...here's to hoping at least one of Jobasio or Flint have high Handiwork. Both appear to have started at 0 and I'm not sure if they've even had any missions. :x))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12521 on: February 26, 2013, 04:34:47 am »

Sing along with Lucas.

Well we're kinda stuck waiting to see what happens to them  before the shuttle gets to you. Feel free to try and help if you can think of a way to do so.

Lukas transmits the following image to Jobasio and Flint
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I dont see why it shouldn't work."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:41:31 am by Prosperus »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: February 26, 2013, 04:53:53 am »

((...You dumped the fuel out of the shuttle?!))

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12523 on: February 26, 2013, 05:20:43 am »

((They barely had any fuel to begin with. They dumped out the already empty fuel tanks to reduce excess weight))
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: February 26, 2013, 05:31:13 am »

((Are they still within comms range? Because if so: ))

Try to get into contact with our space cowboys and assist them with their escape by providing technical assistance if I can. If needed, use our shuttle's comm device to reach them. Also check my fuel levels.

((It's a long shot, but worth the try no?  Also, altered my action.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 1256