Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938091 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11430 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:00 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Anyone hurt, need to be glued back together?  ...Am I hurt?"
Damage check.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11431 on: January 15, 2013, 11:28:02 pm »

"I'll keep an eye out, Feyri. Mesk, you're all right too, aren't you?" The medic probably was. Whatever he had bought, be it from the AM or Nyars, it certainly worked for keeping him on his feet and healthy.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11432 on: January 15, 2013, 11:45:30 pm »

((Nooo!  Praise be to Algis, whose shielding hands protect us unceasingly!))

"May Steve have mercy on their souls..."

Brother Lars begins examining the grounds for any clues, including the big obvious sign if no one else reads it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11433 on: January 15, 2013, 11:53:11 pm »

[Team B Albino = May]

"That's a lot of dead people. Better do what they taught me in flight school.

Blast ominous music over speakers to frighten any bad guys or zombies away.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: January 16, 2013, 12:06:11 am »

((Aww yeah, perfect 5 Will roll.))

Well, that was mildly irritating. Now I've got to sort my stuff back out again. Apart from that, this... phase suit, for lack of a better name, seems to work quite well.

Reequip everything and sort through the datachip again.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: January 16, 2013, 12:40:41 am »

Stacy, Team C DJ, Outside Explodium Memorial Hospital.

"Dang, Big Spoon, sticking with you is probably the best idea I've had today! Is there anything that suit of yours can't do? Well, except go through a door without causing mass destruction. But I digress."

Pocket the grass and examine the ruins of the hospital. Anything... striking about them?

"Now, I can see three ways this could possibly go. One, they think we're all dead and come right out. Two, they know that that couldn't have killed everyone and come out. With flamethrowers. Three, they're all dead or gone. Which one do you think it is?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: January 16, 2013, 02:41:20 am »

'Well, that's why I bought it after all. To protect my, and by proxy, your shiny non-metal asses.
Anyway, everydody alright? How about you Feyri, you sure your suit didn't get ruptured? Hey Jim, would you mind quickly checking Feyri's suit for possible tears or the like?

Oh,and if nobody has a problem with it, I think I'll take point from now on. There still might be more traps.

Start going into the hospital. Try to find a map of the place somewhere inside, and look for the lowest level.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11437 on: January 16, 2013, 02:57:16 am »

...And check my suit.

"Wait, wait, wait. How are they dead? Jim used the front door catch! Just like the one in the Police Station.

"And I can handle myself, thanks."

Feyri glanced at the rest before cycling through her comm feed to check on what other statements she missed, in that order. Lowering her voice as she reads most of them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:32:54 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: January 16, 2013, 03:38:33 am »

(@Tir and anyone else who doesn't realize this: Miyamoto did not open the doors. Jim did. Miyamoto was standing in a position to protect Stacy and Pancaek.)

Jim also looks over Feyri at Miyamoto's request, since realistically she can't see the back of her suit except through his camera feed which he apparently still hasn't deactivated yet.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11439 on: January 16, 2013, 03:51:46 am »

((Sorry, extremely busy these days))

Team D - Lukas - Graveyard

Lukas activates his lights and starts exploring the graveyard to see if he can find anything out of the...uhm...ordinary
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11440 on: January 16, 2013, 04:05:32 am »

Stay in cover outside the door and scan the room with my motion sensors, covering both teams and ready to fire. Make sure to alert them if I see anything strange show up on my sensors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: January 16, 2013, 05:17:54 am »

((Sounds like they might have already sweeped the whole thing? Other than inspecting that sign, I guess.))

Team D Leader Faith, Giant Corpse Bin

"...well, I guess I'm not really sure what I was expecting. That they had cremated most of the dead after this thing broke out, I suppose."

If there's any more graveyard to explore, start doing so. If not, head back to the hospital.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11442 on: January 16, 2013, 05:52:17 am »

Name:Flint/Doesn't need Miyamoto's ass/Got his own metal ass - Team C - Blown up building. Again.

Well, this place is no longer calm and undisturbed. I guess the HMRC has that effect on places. "COULD YOU PLEASE, CHECK THE BLOODY DOORS BEFORE OPENING THEM? I GOT HIT BY A GIANT FREAKING METAL PIECE OF SHRAPNEL! IN THE FACE! I COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED!" First the government buildings, then the police station, now the hospital. Why did every place that could have significant information ended up exploding? "AND COULD YOU MAYBE, JUST FOR ONCE TRY NOT TO BLOW UP EVERY BUILDING THAT MAY HOLD IMPORTANT INFO? SOME OF US HAVE A PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED TO HURT THE UWM IN ORDER TO ATONE FOR THEIR PRECEIVED MISTAKES, FORGIVE THEMSELVES AND COME TO TERM WITH THEIR PAST!" As the buzzing in his ears from the explosion died down Flint realized he was yelling, partly because he couldn't hear himself but mostly because he was angry.
@Jim:"Hey! You! Roboboy! Calm. The fuck. Down. I don't know how you managed to survive the previous missions (barely I would guess, judging from the current state of your body, or to be more precise your lack of body) but if you don't stop yelling threats and start taking it slow, I'm going to come over there and break those synthetic legs of yours and force you to take it slow! Capiche?" Who talks like that? "Capiche"? Must be from that mafia movie...

Move towards the building and inspect the damage. See if there's any part of the building that is not damaged.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11443 on: January 16, 2013, 06:28:45 am »

"You must be new here," Jim said to Flint. "First of all, you're the one freaking out. Calm down and stop hurling threats before someone's forced to calm you down. Speaking of... Second, if I so chose, I could melt you inside that suit or compact it into a small metal cube with my brain if I wanted. Or I could just rip you out of it with these arms and wring your neck, and I have absolutely no qualms with doing so if it would prevent you from causing problems for either me or the rest of the HMRC. Third, someone else set up that explosive trap. I didn't blow it up for my own benefit. So yes, I am a little annoyed right now, but threats worked pretty well on the last group of civilians - they went right to the APCs with almost no trouble."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: January 16, 2013, 06:56:20 am »

"Could we all calm down and hurl our unrequited anger of being sent to our probable deaths at whoever wishes anyone else that?" Feyri said, half joking until she realized that some of the members present had a...quarrel with each other, judging by the looks on them. Or, well, the lack of looks on their faceplates.

"Also, we're all alive. Nothing wrong there. Flint, at least you know what your armor protects you against, unlike my shield. Good job catching it with your face!"

Feyri smiled.
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1256