Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939062 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11385 on: January 14, 2013, 03:21:56 am »

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary

"-MN THIS COMMUNICATOR- Oh, its working now? Err. Huh. Well, I'm finally glad to be able to speak again.

"I'm in agreement with Mesk. The Hospital looks like a fine area for us and team A. However, I'd like to warn anyone with ripped suits or those with lack of cover, those places can be very-...dreary."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11386 on: January 14, 2013, 03:27:02 am »

Team D Leader Faith, Twilight Zone

"Well, looks like we're on our own. Unless someone wants to run up and ask Command for instructions, I guess we should just proceed.

Of course, there's no reason we need to stay in teams. If we wanted to, for instance, split the medical staff to the hospital to see if we can figure anything out while everyone who doesn't care takes a nice pleasant walk in the designated graveyard, that could work.

That said, there might be hostiles in either, so we should probably at least initially stick together somewhat.

How about Team D sweeps the graveyard- there's no reason anyone would be there- and then heads to the hospital to help out with whatever you've found?"

Unless objections, lead Team D to graveyard gardens and begin looking around. From behind Lukas, as usual.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11387 on: January 14, 2013, 03:30:52 am »

Name:Flint/Not a spoon - Team C - Main Elevator

"Just watch out for those flamethrower wielding doctors. If they burnt down C block imagine what they did to their own hospital."

"On the bright side looks like command can't hear us anymore so we can talk freely. Anybody found any evidence of UWM involvement?"

Follow the leader. Look around for any info about the area. Maps, signs, vulgar graffiti, dead bodies, maniacs with powerful weapons...

Edit:((Hmmm... Now I've saved two people, both of whom I scared horribly before doing so, both times the scaring was caused by things I didn't knew.))
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 06:18:04 am by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11388 on: January 14, 2013, 03:45:50 am »

"I agree with Mesk. Team A is going to the hospital." Jim then turned to Feyri and quickly assessed her condition. "Feyri? How are you holding up?" he asked her on a private channel to her only.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11389 on: January 14, 2013, 03:59:44 am »

Miyamoto 'Big Spoon', leader team C 'The Spoon Squad'

"Just watch out for those flamethrower wielding doctors. If they burnt down C block imagine what they did to their own hospital.

On the bright side looks like command can't hear us anymore so we can talk freely. Anybody found any evidence of UWM involvement?"

Follow the leader.

'Remember, even though these suits protect against heat and should probably help a lot, still don't take any chances. You never know what they could have in store for us.

Anyways, Mesk's idea is as good as any I suppose, so let's get going.
Team C, form up and move out.'

Get going for the hospital. Blare blatant.lies.mp3 over external speakers and over all radio frequencies.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11390 on: January 14, 2013, 06:36:18 am »

Name:Flint/Sir posts-a-lot - Team C - Main Elevator

"Now, teams, since we are free of command's watchful eye, I think its a good time to talk about something that has been causing me concern for a while now. Command said that they weren't going to let potentially contaminated material escape the colony. We are possibly contaminated material. Do you follow my train of thought?"

After some thought Flint added:"Errm, Teams, I just realised something. If we can't talk to command, how are we going to call the APCs if we find any survivors?' Or do you think they're going to send one down after some time passes? Hmmm... I don't think command would be stupid enough to get infected."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11391 on: January 14, 2013, 06:43:25 am »

Team D - Lukas - Elevator

Lukas raises his finger and shouts "To the graveyard it is!"

Move to graveyard with team. Have weapons ready. Take point.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11392 on: January 14, 2013, 06:58:19 am »

Name:Flint/Sir posts-a-lot - Team C - Main Elevator

"Now, teams, since we are free of command's watchful eye, I think its a good time to talk about something that has been causing me concern for a while now. Command said that they weren't going to let potentially contaminated material escape the colony. We are possibly contaminated material. Do you follow my train of thought?"

After some thought Flint added:"Errm, Teams, I just realised something. If we can't talk to command, how are we going to call the APCs if we find any survivors?' Or do you think they're going to send one down after some time passes? Hmmm... I don't think command would be stupid enough to get infected."

'I think the APC's are programmed to automatically pick up and drop off survivors, so that shouldn't be a problem. About not letting us go... Well, that is possible, but I doubt it. If this were really so dangerous that they wouldn't let us go, why bother with sending a resque party anyway? They could've just nuked it from orbit. 'potentially contaminated material' refers to inanimate carriers, I think. Either way, if they won't let us go, there is nothing we can do about it anyway, seeing how they have our kill-switch at their disposal.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11393 on: January 14, 2013, 07:36:58 am »

"Well, yeah, WE can't do anything about it, but we do have some science guys with us. Maybe they could analyze the kill switch, remove it, modify a radio to block the signal, whatever. Worse comes to worse, we can stay down here and ambush them and take them hostage once they come to investigate. Or we could wait until they leave and then take one of the spaceships and return to the sword. It's just.. Look, I don't mind dying. I've lived my life. I just wouldn't like to do all this stuff, survive the mission and then be put down like an old dog, die because someone decided I had served my purpose and flipped a switch. Or worse left me here to-" Flint was about to say to be tortured and killed by a bunch of deranged convicts but he reconsidered, since those deranged convicts were listening "cough my lungs out."

"But, yeah, I see your point. There's little we can do. I just don't want us to miss this opportunity to discuss this."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11394 on: January 14, 2013, 08:36:15 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Presumably Level 5.

"Wait, couldn't we take the elevator back up and check on command? After all, having a map might be useful. We could also get maps for the next two or so levels if we need to. It's not like the elevator's barred or anything. I mean, really."

"Well, yeah, WE can't do anything about it, but we do have some science guys with us. Maybe they could analyze the kill switch, remove it, modify a radio to block the signal, whatever. Worse comes to worse, we can stay down here and ambush them and take them hostage once they come to investigate. Or we could wait until they leave and then take one of the spaceships and return to the sword. It's just.. Look, I don't mind dying. I've lived my life. I just wouldn't like to do all this stuff, survive the mission and then be put down like an old dog, die because someone decided I had served my purpose and flipped a switch. Or worse left me here to-" Flint was about to say to be tortured and killed by a bunch of deranged convicts but he reconsidered, since those deranged convicts were listening "cough my lungs out."

"But, yeah, I see your point. There's little we can do. I just don't want us to miss this opportunity to discuss this."

"Don't worry, dear boy. We won't leave you behind if you don't leave us! It's team spirit, you know. And team spirit's very important in our situation. It is the only thing protecting us from, er, differently-gened individuals and their more perplexing actions that could potentially be perceived as not entirely safe, honest and legal."

Suggest. Follow the leader.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11395 on: January 14, 2013, 11:43:00 am »

Team A comms only:
All right then, let's go. Unless you would like me to go up a level to try and reestablish contact with Command.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:44:31 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11396 on: January 14, 2013, 12:16:50 pm »

Obey the will of the Milno.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Death and Butts
« Reply #11397 on: January 14, 2013, 02:29:54 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"Religious freak, go check on command." Milno said to Lars, stretching his arms for a while. "We'll wait for you close to the door to the graveyard."

Wait.
Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11398 on: January 14, 2013, 02:38:22 pm »

((Wait, didn't that civilian on the second floor give you a data chip and told you to keep it hidden from the UWM? Don't you want to check whatever incriminating evidence or life saving tips it has before you try to reestablish contact with command?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11399 on: January 14, 2013, 02:58:21 pm »

((Lars doesn't know what you're thinking (I suppose he might have seen the handoff) and is going to do exactly whatever Milno says.  It's not like you can't read it while he's gone- if we're too deep/having transmissions jammed, then it's going to continue anyway.))

"Yes, Saint Milno!"

Head back up to the fourth floor and speak with command:

"Command, this is Brother Lars of Team B, serving under Saint Milno.  We seem to be unable to receive transmissions from the fifth level.  What orders shall I pass back to the below teams?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 1256