Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940239 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11355 on: January 12, 2013, 06:28:11 pm »

"Well, I also wanted to give the lucky winner my set of knives at first, but then I realized they might try to stab me with them. And that would be bad."

"Ah yes, the classic opinel octagon shuffle, very astute of you to see the potential danger of that."

Lift the mood of the surivors by juggling spoons

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Death and Butts
« Reply #11356 on: January 12, 2013, 07:33:15 pm »

((Posting so I'll have something to quote later.))

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"Hey, Fucker. Keep up with the 'no bullshit' way of doing things. This team has to finish this mission even if I'm taken down, and although smartass should help you with the diplomacy, I still don't think he should be leader."

Milno stares at his leg for a moment before raising his head. "You'll be taking leadership when I'm down, but if you revert to stuttering, Smartass will take over."

Look around the elevator and check which teams have already finished their business.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11357 on: January 12, 2013, 08:07:26 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Ok Jim, I'll follow you, but I have to say I think it'll be a waste of time.  I don't think we're going to find anyone else on this level, so let's sweep quickly and then head to the elevator ASAP."
Follow Jim, keep an eye out for any bright orange neon signs flashing "Survivors Waiting to be Rescued Here!"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11358 on: January 12, 2013, 10:17:25 pm »

Mesk, it's not a waste of time, it's what we were sent down here to do.

Still, let's get through the rest of this sweep fast and clean.

Head out with Jim and Mesk.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11359 on: January 12, 2013, 10:35:41 pm »

Team D Leader Faith, Empty Zone

"Hm... guessing this was the upper-class region. Makes sense most people would get out or be killed in the act if they could.

Still... that old man wasn't the only one left, was he? I wouldn't think an entire block could either get out or be slaughtered trying to get out."

Keep sweeping houses, and directing pliant teammates to sweep other houses.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11360 on: January 12, 2013, 10:47:26 pm »

Brother Lars turned to Milno.  "If I may, I can call upon the gods to drive the disease from your flesh.  May I?"

If permitted, do the following:

Lars instructed Milno to sit with his affected leg out.  He then kneels beside the knee, and speaks while drawing a red X on any accessible area of Milno's flesh- failing that, on the suit and the rod in his knee.

"O Cib-Saroc, we thank you for your visit!  Please, now, take your gift of the Red Cough and leave us!  May Emar-i aid Saint Milno in his recovery!  May the favor of Pathmas be with us all!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11361 on: January 13, 2013, 02:13:51 am »

'When we're back on ship, I'm gonna grab a biiig bucket of fluorescent paint and draw a nice big spoon over your armor, for the both of you.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11362 on: January 13, 2013, 06:59:08 am »

"Let's just get this over with as quickly as possible. This place is so empty that it's giving me the shivers."

Bishop stated, casting his gaze up and down the street. The stillness and silence was unnerving...

Help with clearing the houses.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11363 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10:08 am »

Brother Lars turned to Milno.  "If I may, I can call upon the gods to drive the disease from your flesh.  May I?"

"No."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11364 on: January 13, 2013, 11:30:02 am »

Aid Faith in sweeping houses.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 11:32:56 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11365 on: January 13, 2013, 11:37:55 am »

"Hang on Milno, let me take a look at that, maybe there's something I can do."

Examine Milno, DON'T do anything yet.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11366 on: January 13, 2013, 12:24:10 pm »

Keep sweeping houses, and directing pliant teammates to sweep other houses.
Aid Faith in sweeping houses.
((Whenever you say sweeping houses I can't help but imagine giant robotic killing machines and deranged convicts armed to the teeth whistling a merry work song, knocking on doors saying "room service" to the dumbfounded civilians and then literally sweeping the houses with a broom in hand.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11367 on: January 13, 2013, 02:44:44 pm »

feyri action: continue sweep of upper C block.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11368 on: January 13, 2013, 02:47:35 pm »

Alright, looks like we're all either searching around aimlessly or screwing around waiting for the people who are searching around aimlessly. And I fell like We've been in this dang living section since before Christmas, and there's nothing terribly important left hanging around in here so what say we all just head back for the elevator and head down to the next level for a change of scenery?

Show of hands?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11369 on: January 13, 2013, 02:48:49 pm »

Alright, looks like we're all either searching around aimlessly or screwing around waiting for the people who are searching around aimlessly. And I fell like We've been in this dang living section since before Christmas, and there's nothing terribly important left hanging around in here so what say we all just head back for the elevator and head down to the next level for a change of scenery?

Show of hands?

*Raises bucket of hands*
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1256