Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943824 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 109
« Reply #10710 on: December 13, 2012, 03:59:07 am »

Team D - Lukas

Lukas stares at Flint in amazement. After a while he says "No, I am not interested in watching you put that bottle up your arse." Lukas then turns to Faith. "This is not gonna work, Captain. Let's just proceed with the mission, shall we? We'll get you your brains later. What do you need them for anyway?"

Try to convince Faith to proceed with mission

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10711 on: December 13, 2012, 04:56:01 am »

"I expected nothing better from a brute like you. You represent everything that is wrong with humanity! You destroyed that police station without a second thought. What if there were people in there? Or important info? But I forget. YOU ONLY do what the UWM tells you to do, killing anyone who gets in your way, never looking for alternatives. I DESPISE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!" Flint Westwood, human miner has gone stark raving mad!

Move with Miyamoto, side by side with my shield up. Help him open the door in the usual way (ie chisel). While I wait curse Lukas in the most profane and imaginative way possible.

((Just to avoid a misunderstanding this is (bad) RP.))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:07:07 am by Parisbre56 »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10712 on: December 13, 2012, 05:14:41 am »

"I expected nothing better from a brute like you. You represent everything that is wrong with humanity! You destroyed that police station without a second thought. What if there were people in there? Or important info? But I forget. YOU ONLY do what the UWM tells you to do, killing anyone who gets in your way, never looking for alternatives. I DESPISE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!" Flint Westwood, human miner has gone stark raving mad!

Move with Miyamoto, side by side with my shield up. Help him open the door in the usual way (ie chisel). While I wait curse Lukas in the most profane and imaginative way possible.

Flint's response took Lukas by surprise. "Without a second thought!?! Really?! I waited like an hour before I got the okay from your own team leader, you little bitch. Fine, next time I'll just have you open the boobytrapped doors so that I won't have to listen to you talking out of your ass anymore. Just stay out of my way, you crazy bastard, or I will sit on your head."

Ignore Flint
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10713 on: December 13, 2012, 07:23:54 am »

'Lucas, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't threaten my team, so don't.
And Flint, I expected better from you. You shouldn't let anyone get to you like that in a place like here, it'll get you killed. And he did wait for the all-clear before blowing up the door, you gotta give him that.

Now leave each other alone and sort your shit out back on ship. We're here to do a job, and I'll be damned if I let your bickering get anyone hurt.

All teams, we're waiting to enter the prison area. If you want to loot or investigate some more, I suggest we do that on the way back, so that we can move on now.'

Get going towards the prison once the other teams are here. If either Lucas or Flint try to attack each other, restrain that person.

((By the way, Miyamoto isn't synthetic, he's a normal human in a robotic exoskeleton.

And get well soon PW. Kicking back to watch some mindless cartoon or something always works for me when I'm really sick.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10714 on: December 13, 2012, 07:34:40 am »

And get well soon PW. Kicking back to watch some mindless cartoon or something always works for me when I'm really sick.))

((Actually, when does that not work?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10715 on: December 13, 2012, 07:42:15 am »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"I suppose you can return me my rifle now." Milno said through the comms, directed towards Lars, of course. "If you have more than two or three of those civie rifles and they are weighing you down, tell me. I could use one or two spare civie rifles. In fact, I'll need them or I'll probably be long out of ammo before we get to the last floor."

"So, you don't have anyone else you could try to convince to surrender in this or the lower levels? Checking if your period of usefulness has ended." he said to the big guy before using the team comms once again.

"Anyone from my team still not here, at least loot all the weapons you can carry before joining me. We'll be waiting all the teams to get prepared before we advance."

Ask the big guy. Then wait for the rest of people with Team Prison.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10716 on: December 13, 2012, 08:02:47 am »

I picked up a few spare rifles to tinker with, if someone would lend me some tools. Might be able to make one that's slightly better than civvie grade, if possibly clunky.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10717 on: December 13, 2012, 08:55:11 am »

"Yes, your gloriousness.  It's got a fresh clip in it, as well."

Return Milno his rifle.  Inscribe an arrow, the Mark of Ingram, on the civvie rifle and the clips, including the loaded one.

((Well, it may be a civilian rifle, but if I'm just shooting civilians...))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10718 on: December 13, 2012, 09:10:48 am »

Stacy, Team C Looter, Near Elevator.

I picked up a few spare rifles to tinker with, if someone would lend me some tools. Might be able to make one that's slightly better than civvie grade, if possibly clunky.

"I've got a monoatomic razor. Would that help?"

Wait around and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. Bask in the anticipation of looting, the best kind of anticipation.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10719 on: December 13, 2012, 10:16:53 am »

"Hm, you're probably best served by leaving that piece of rebar in your leg until the mission's over, Milno. I could pull it out, but that would probably do enough damage to make your leg useless until we get back to the ship."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10720 on: December 13, 2012, 10:37:49 am »

"Hm, you're probably best served by leaving that piece of rebar in your leg until the mission's over, Milno. I could pull it out, but that would probably do enough damage to make your leg useless until we get back to the ship."

"Great then, I won't have anyone trying to rip my leg off with it." he says with a smirk. "I think we could try my original idea then, which is trying to seal the sides of the area the rebar went through. At least if someone has the equipment for that."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10721 on: December 13, 2012, 11:10:15 am »

"I believe May has an emergency kit with medifoam."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10722 on: December 13, 2012, 12:18:32 pm »

No, Stacy, I need precise tools. A monorazor is a weapon with crude tool capabilities, but the best would be the tools from an advanced kit.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10723 on: December 13, 2012, 03:59:42 pm »

No, Stacy, I need precise tools. A monorazor is a weapon with crude tool capabilities, but the best would be the tools from an advanced kit.

"Oh. I see."

"Wait, how do you know my name? I don't believe we've met before. Who are you, by the way?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10724 on: December 13, 2012, 04:07:18 pm »

It's been very quiet lately in terms of posts. Did everyone just get bored and wander off or is it just because It's finals week and getting near christmas? Hard to tell.

Just a heads up: 19th I am driving to Arizona so will be gone most of the day. Then on the 22nd I'm driving from arizona to Kansas, so will probably be gone for 2-3 days. I'm unsure if I'll have internet there either, so I may be very sporadic in my posts. Sorry, but you know how it goes, holidays and all.

Team A and B

[Team B Leader=Milno]

"I suppose you can return me my rifle now." Milno said through the comms, directed towards Lars, of course. "If you have more than two or three of those civie rifles and they are weighing you down, tell me. I could use one or two spare civie rifles. In fact, I'll need them or I'll probably be long out of ammo before we get to the last floor."

"So, you don't have anyone else you could try to convince to surrender in this or the lower levels? Checking if your period of usefulness has ended." he said to the big guy before using the team comms once again.

"Anyone from my team still not here, at least loot all the weapons you can carry before joining me. We'll be waiting all the teams to get prepared before we advance."

Ask the big guy. Then wait for the rest of people with Team Prison.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Oh? And what will you do when my usefulness has ended?"

"Yes, your gloriousness.  It's got a fresh clip in it, as well."

Return Milno his rifle.  Inscribe an arrow, the Mark of Ingram, on the civvie rifle and the clips, including the loaded one.

((Well, it may be a civilian rifle, but if I'm just shooting civilians...))

You hand milno back his rifle before marking your new weapons with the mark of Ingram.

Team C and D

Team D - Lukas

Lukas stares at Flint in amazement. After a while he says "No, I am not interested in watching you put that bottle up your arse." Lukas then turns to Faith. "This is not gonna work, Captain. Let's just proceed with the mission, shall we? We'll get you your brains later. What do you need them for anyway?"

Try to convince Faith to proceed with mission

You attempt to talk Faith down from her very self destructive crusade against command. She's surprisingly aggressive for a medic.

You repeatedly chisel the door, forming a nice gash for the robot mans to use in their attempts to pry it open. You do this while screaming at lukas.

"Fuck you, you quadruple anus cowboy! You and your robot fingers. May the rats eat your processors!"

Flint's response took Lukas by surprise. "Without a second thought!?! Really?! I waited like an hour before I got the okay from your own team leader, you little bitch. Fine, next time I'll just have you open the boobytrapped doors so that I won't have to listen to you talking out of your ass anymore. Just stay out of my way, you crazy bastard, or I will sit on your head."

Ignore Flint
Done and done.

'Lucas, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't threaten my team, so don't.
And Flint, I expected better from you. You shouldn't let anyone get to you like that in a place like here, it'll get you killed. And he did wait for the all-clear before blowing up the door, you gotta give him that.

Now leave each other alone and sort your shit out back on ship. We're here to do a job, and I'll be damned if I let your bickering get anyone hurt.

All teams, we're waiting to enter the prison area. If you want to loot or investigate some more, I suggest we do that on the way back, so that we can move on now.'

Get going towards the prison once the other teams are here. If either Lucas or Flint try to attack each other, restrain that person.

((By the way, Miyamoto isn't synthetic, he's a normal human in a robotic exoskeleton.

You pry open the doors and reveal another hallway with an open door at it's far end. There's no barricade or other obvious signs of "Youse gonna get sniped" this time. In fact, it looks entirely abandoned.

Stacy, Team C Looter, Near Elevator.

"I've got a monoatomic razor. Would that help?"

Wait around and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere. Bask in the anticipation of looting, the best kind of anticipation.

You watch as Miyamoto opens the door, wringing your hands together and giggling to yourself. Oh, you're gonna loot so many things! Most of them probably won't even be useful to you, but you're going to loot them anyways!Hehehe.

Pages: 1 ... 713 714 [715] 716 717 ... 1256