Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946974 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9285 on: November 19, 2012, 05:46:15 am »

Name:Flint - Team C - Loading and Unloading, Catwalks, Control booth

"Huh. That was lucky. What's next, finding the APC keys in the dashboard?" Flint muttered as he rubbed his hurting head.

"Hey guys, I think I found the password for this control booth. Inputting it now. Watch out. For all we know it activates some sort of self-destruct mechanism or something."

@Bishop: "I'm activating the control booth. The ship you're in may move a bit. I'm going to try to make it easier to access"

Input the password. If there are no explosions (at least no explosions caused by me) look for any interesting info. See if I can move the ship closer to the catwalk or the floor so it can be entered and exited easily.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:18:34 am by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9286 on: November 19, 2012, 06:36:49 am »

((Oh for the love of god, this thread updated  6 pages while I was sleeping, frakking timezones.))
Team C fire - Loading and unloading

Follow Feyri into Temporary storage, gun at the ready and looking for threats

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9287 on: November 19, 2012, 07:00:00 am »

Miyamoto, Team C leader?, Temporary storage
Spoiler: Team C and D (click to show/hide)

Enter temporary storage, scan room with termal vision upon entering. Be sure not to block the entryway with my 'big metal ass'.

((@ Zako: did you see my char's request to unlock his amps? Just asking, in case you missed it in the sea of updates.))

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 03:43:27 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9288 on: November 19, 2012, 07:09:58 am »

((Yep, just kinda occupied by the big, powersuited man is all. Hopefully he doesn't try to slice me into pieces...))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9289 on: November 19, 2012, 07:17:09 am »

((Yep, just kinda occupied by the big, powersuited man is all. Hopefully he doesn't try to slice me into pieces...))

((Yeah, Figured as much. I'll just wait 'till you're done with that, then I'll ask again in-character, ok?
Besides, if he tries anything funny, I can rocket-jump to your aid now and give him a mecha-enhanced uppercut. Rocketpacks are awesome!))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9290 on: November 19, 2012, 07:25:11 am »

((Is this ship suspended above the ground, out of reach for normal, ground-bound folk like myself?
I believe it is, I just can't remember where I saw it said. The pagecount has kinda exploded... :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9291 on: November 19, 2012, 07:54:09 am »

((Sorry IronyOwl. My action was "Wait until Faith moves back. Then laser civilian". You didn't move back, I did the action as though he's lasered, but verbals will probably be done anyway, But I did put the conditional on it. There's a good chance you might be lasered if the conditional amuses Piecewise. Could you get the fuck out of the way the next time I'm shooting "possibly innocent" civilians? ))
((Faith doesn't know Sambo's going to laser the civilian, so she doesn't see any reason to get out of the way of said laser. I assume waiting for her to move out of the way will just mean he doesn't get around to it.

Also, a better solution in general might be for you not to shoot anything that... well, he never even moved, so anything alive, I guess?))

((Is this ship suspended above the ground, out of reach for normal, ground-bound folk like myself?
I believe it is, I just can't remember where I saw it said. The pagecount has kinda exploded... :P))
((Believe so. It should be suspended up at catwalk level, with a bunch of spilled cargo beneath it. The catwalk leading to it and the entrance to the ship have been blown up, though, so I think you'd have to jump or fly.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9292 on: November 19, 2012, 08:00:36 am »

and the entrance hatch on the side of the ship, as well as part of the catwalk leading to it, have been blown apart and scorched black.

plus the ship itself might have something inside, though getting over that gap into the entrance hatch might be tricky.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9293 on: November 19, 2012, 08:09:56 am »

((FRAK, I knew there'd be wifi, but I didn't think that it would have been overloaded to the point of no access for so long. And christ, postcount's insane, at least 150 posts since I was last on, as there were about 3 50posts/page pages.))

Simus, quietly following Jim up until now, speaks up:

Executed... Think the others found the people that were infected, or thought they were, and killed them to prevent the plague spreading?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9294 on: November 19, 2012, 08:41:31 am »

"Just don't go touching him. Or her. Or it. Fuck. Who fucking knows? We need you for fixing us up, not them. Fuck 'em. Don't get all fucking infected and then touch my bloody stumps will ya? Cunt didn't answer a perfectly reasonable question. Cunt struggled. Fuck 'im."

Move into position regardless of Faith's actions, try to ensure she's not going to get hit, but cut off "the figure's" hands anyway, with two short laser pulses, as stated previously.

"Fucken pinkos."
It's a game. Have fun.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9295 on: November 19, 2012, 08:53:54 am »

cut off "the figure's" hands anyway, with two short laser pulses.

((I see the senseless hurting of civilians has already begun. I bet UWM guy will not be happy. If we keep going this way I we'll have no use for the APCs. I wonder why they keep sending us on such missions. Haven't they learned yet that HMRC+Civilians=Dead civilians?))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9296 on: November 19, 2012, 09:14:57 am »

(( I actually hope it's not all meta'y. I'm pretty sure Faith got said she was medic'y. Or something. At some time there was something said about her medic abilities while Sambo was on ship. Probably. Sambo joined them as a gunner anyway, because other teams wanted a "non-infected-as-hell" medic. So, errrmmm, ship-lore? Passing reference to her medi-spooge arm? I'm pretty sure Sambo knew something he said in the last post. Woops :(
Oh, civilian lasering doesn't equal civilian deaths. They just wanted them non-hostile. Less limbs=less hostile. )) 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:18:14 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9297 on: November 19, 2012, 09:20:45 am »

((Not if you miss and slice through their neck, head, torso or important organs. You are relying on a dice roll to hit properly you know.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9298 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:07 am »

Team B: Lars (Mess Hall)

Lars absentmindedly drew a circle in the air with his finger over the bodies, but these people were far gone from protection.

He engaged his radio to all.  "The people in this old mess hall were clearly executed.  There's no telling how sick they were, but they all died of gunshot wounds... mostly to the back of the head.  May Steve have mercy on their souls.  I'm checking the next room."

Lars checks the room below the Mess Hall.

((Or hit yourself or Faith.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9299 on: November 19, 2012, 09:24:10 am »

(( A +1 dice roll. It doesn't get much better for a newb. I've only got a 1/3 chance of an over-shoot and hilariousness occuring ))
It's a game. Have fun.
Pages: 1 ... 618 619 [620] 621 622 ... 1256