Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946096 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #5850 on: July 27, 2012, 09:05:26 am »

Mason attempted too Pull off the shelf, Then he looked for where Conrad slept, and looked around for a diary or notes he may have left behind.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5851 on: July 27, 2012, 09:14:23 am »

Woops, sorry about that. I forgot to post that you all sleep through till Conrad wakes you up. I was doing that post after a 4 hour mostly uphill hike in 70% humidity so I was pretty much dead on my feet, and describing people going to bed when I was very tired did nothing to help me  :P

Anyways, I'll write what should have been written at the bottom of the post now, and you can all do as you see fit from that.

You're shaken awake by a sound, no not a sound, a vibration; a great wall of reverberating force like a train the size of an apartment building and 50 miles long is tearing past just inches from you. You hear sand and stone shifting and the ground beneath you shakes with a constant low pitch rubble. Then it's gone. You look around and see that Conrad standing in the doorway of his shed.

"That's the Wyrm." he says shifting the pack on his shoulders, "And this is where we part ways."

Mason attempted too Pull off the shelf, Then he looked for where Conrad slept, and looked around for a diary or notes he may have left behind.
[end:5]
[str:6-1]
You tear away one of the long metal poles making up the supports of the shelf and step out of the way as it and its contents crash to the ground. Using the pole as a crutch, you hobble around till you find Conrad's room, not much more then a bed and dresser squeezed into a cramped closet of a room off in the extremities of the house. You take a look around, but can't see any sort of journal sitting around, at least not out in the open and obvious.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5852 on: July 27, 2012, 09:24:51 am »

(Really 3 5's in a roll, whos suicidal now!)

Mason will first open the drawers, and will then check the pillowase, and under the matress.
(I just realised, Conrad is going to come in and see me snoopig in his room, and i have no way of knowing that.)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5853 on: July 27, 2012, 09:38:57 am »

How often does it go by, and is it any sort of thing that would be interested in us?

Wake up and follow the group.

I guess you'll know when we come out, but until then, goodbye, Conrad.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:26:32 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5854 on: July 27, 2012, 09:39:21 am »

((Well, you may have some time before he gets back. And that stuff still takes guts. Problem being that your character doesn't have guts. :P))

"Was that underground?", Gorat wonders, "Felt pretty close... Good luck, then, Conrad."

He then checks if the passing of the Wyrm caused any visible damage to the surroundings.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5855 on: July 27, 2012, 10:10:05 am »

"See you, Conrad. Here's hoping we meet again, eh? I'm sure we'll have some tales to tell."
Charro tipped his hat respectfully towards the guide, then brought up the map, studying it whilst the others screw around.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5856 on: July 27, 2012, 10:16:46 am »

Milno wakes up and stretches calmly, checking his suit and making sure everything is in order before leaving the building.
"See ya grumpy old man. This can be the last time we see each other, so enjoy the rest of your lonely and sad life."

Take glowsticks, look for signs of the passage of the Wyrm inside the area around the shack.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:43:34 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5857 on: July 27, 2012, 10:17:24 am »

"Augh? Bweh? Where's Armory Master and her herd of sexy stallions? What's going on?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5858 on: July 27, 2012, 10:24:38 am »

((I think Thomas is nothing more than a substitute for the AM in May's case. :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5859 on: July 27, 2012, 10:36:01 am »

Travis equips his backpack and stores his manipulator while putting his crystalline projector in his holster (or wherever we put it). Travis swipes the camera.

"So long Conrad. If I may ask, why are you doing this? Why are you helping us?"

Travis joins the team looking for the wyrm and films whatever may be of interest.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5860 on: July 27, 2012, 10:49:59 am »

((I can't shake off this feeling as if Travis has mugged Mason. :P))
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5861 on: July 27, 2012, 01:52:20 pm »

Farewell, Conrad.

Get up and follow the group.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5862 on: July 27, 2012, 02:54:52 pm »

"Ehh... What the hell? Damn it, way too early for this."
Thomas stumbles to his feet and follows the others.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:59:01 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5863 on: July 27, 2012, 02:58:02 pm »

((I can't shake off this feeling as if Travis has mugged Mason. :P))
((What, just because he murdered and then looted him?

Not that you're in a position to talk about that. :P

Also piecewise, did I ever loot that section of tree trunk?))

"What is the Wyrm, again? What can you tell us about it? Is it dangerous to go off into the dark here? What about elsewhere?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5864 on: July 27, 2012, 03:27:21 pm »

"What we just experienced is about what we know about the Wyrm, really. It's something big, has never been illuminated by Conrad, you can feel its passing, and it hasn't eaten anyone as far as we know."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 1256